• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Setting The Bible Reader Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If you do not deny the existance of God why did you say you do in post # 242? You said it not me. This proves you are confused not me as I did not say these things.
Nope, there is no denial of the existence of God in that post.

Once again think of your belief in Bigfoot.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No why would I be. I did not make false claims. I provided the scripture context that proves why your assumptions are in error because post # 281 shows they are not written in the scriptures.
Oh yes you did. I can't help it if you do not understand English or logic. And I did not make "assumptions". That is a poor term to use because it puts a burden of proof upon you.

Tell me, and do not dodge:

Why do you believe that nailing a person to a tree makes you live forever?

This is a serious question intended to help you see your error.

3rdAngel

Nope, there is no denial of the existence of God in that post.
I thought you wanted an honest conversation?
3rdAngel said: Your just repeating yourself here and this content has already been addressed elsewhere. I noticed you avoided answering my question. Do you believe in God?
Your response in post # 242...
Subduction Zone said: Of course I don't believe in a God
Guess you do not.

3rdAngel

Oh yes you did. I can't help it if you do not understand English or logic. And I did not make "assumptions". That is a poor term to use because it puts a burden of proof upon you.

Tell me, and do not dodge:

Why do you believe that nailing a person to a tree makes you live forever?

This is a serious question intended to help you see your error.

Than prove I was making false claims and address post # 281 that shows why you are in error. If you cannot perhaps you can think about it at home. All your doing here is hand waiving and making empty claims you cannot prove, because you know you cannot deny what was shared with you there and it shows why you are in error. You saying something is so without evidence does not make it so. You were provided evidence but you are simply denying it. You are free to believe as you wish. It is up to you. Perhaps it will give you something to think about.

3rdAngel

I am the only one that has been honest here. You simply are too proud to ask politely so that you can correct your error.
Now please tell me why do you think that if you posted you do not believe in God and now your denying you said that yet I can post your words of you saying that?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Than prove I was making false claims and address post # 281 that shows why you are in error. If you cannot perhaps you can think about it at home. All your doing is here hand waiving because you know you cannot deny what was shared with you there and it shows why you are in error. You saying something is so without evidence does not make it so. You were provided evidence but you are simply denying it. You are free to believe as you wish. It is up to you.
Wrong again. I told you that we can discuss this error of yours later. Let's try to go over one of your errors at a time.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Now please tell me why do you think that if you posted you do not believe in God?
Nope,

Seriously, you are dodging questions indicating that you know your error.

EDIT: I see that you edited your post . When I clicked on it it said:

"Really? Then answer post # 281 that shows that is not true."

Second Edit: It is still there on my page because I have not refreshed the page yet.

Third Edit: And now that I have refreshed my page the change is there.

3rdAngel

Nope,

What??? :confused: It you you who is doing the dodging not me. What questions do you claim I have dodged? Now your just making things up because you cannot prove your claims. Honest discussion?

3rdAngel

Nope,

EDIT: I see that you edited your post . When I clicked on it it said:

"Really? Then answer post # 281 that shows that is not true."

Second Edit: It is still there on my page because I have not refreshed the page yet.

Third Edit: And now that I have refreshed my page the change is there.

My edits were immediate edits not after I read anything you said afterwards. :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What??? :confused: It you you who is doing the dodging not me. What questions do you claim I have dodged? Now your just making things up because you cannot prove your claims.
Wrong again. You made false claims about me. They were obvious to @Skwim . I have not dodged once.

And you dodged my question about why you believe that nailing someone to a tree makes you live forever. I first asked that as an example of a dishonest question. You repeated your false claims so I asked it as a question. You dodge it so I asked it another time. With emphasis that I was asking you this so that you would see your error. You dodged it yet again.,

3rdAngel

Wrong again. You made false claims about me. They were obvious to @Skwim . I have not dodged once.

And you dodged my question about why you believe that nailing someone to a tree makes you live forever. I first asked that as an example of a dishonest question. You repeated your false claims so I asked it as a question. You dodge it so I asked it another time. With emphasis that I was asking you this so that you would see your error. You dodged it yet again.,

Nonsense the nailing to the cross question I am happy to adderss and answer. All your doing here is hoping all over the place trying to change the subject now because I have pinned you down and shown why your earlier claims and assumptions in relation to MATTHEW 4 was in error so yout simply seeking to change the subject matter so you do not have to address post # 281.

Then you sadly keep denying that you said you do not believe in God despite me posting your exact words saying you do not.

Honest discussion?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nonsense the nailing to the cross question I am happy to adderss and answer. All your doing here is hoping all over the place trying to change the subject now because I have pinned you down and shown why your earlier claims and assumptions in relation to MATTHEW 4 was in error so yout simply seeking to change the subject matter so you do not have to address post # 281.

Then you sadly keep denying that you said you do not believe in God despite me posting your exact words saying you do not.

Honest discussion?
Did I say a cross?

EDIT: And no, you have not pinned anyone down. All you have done is to repeat rather obvious errors.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Honest discussion?
You never once quoted any of my posts where I denied the existence of God.

Really you have no clue at all what atheism is.

You need to get over your pride and apologize for your false claims.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
See you saying so does not make something so because you say it is so. Prove your claims. If you cannot then your words are simply your words that have no truth to them. That is how I am reading them anyway.
I would be more than happy to help you out. But if you cannot apologize that only means that you cannot be honest in other matters. It is not a good sign.

By the way, my words have been honest ones. Just because your own prejudices make you unable to understand them is your fault, not mine.

3rdAngel

Status
Not open for further replies.