• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Setting The Bible Reader Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You tell me these are your words again not mine...

I said "tree". You said "cross".

Has the same meaning in my mind.

Really? This is a cross:

il_fullxfull.1518185034_l0wa.jpg

If that were true you would have addressed my posts to you. Seems I am still waiting.

I addressed your posts. I have tried to limit it to one error of yours at a time. Once we get over your most basic one we can move on from there.

3rdAngel

You never once quoted any of my posts where I denied the existence of God. Really you have no clue at all what atheism is. You need to get over your pride and apologize for your false claims.

Nonsense...

3rdAngel said: Your just repeating yourself here and this content has already been addressed elsewhere. I noticed you avoided answering my question. Do you believe in God?
Your response in post # 242...
Subduction Zone said: Of course I don't believe in a God
If you do not believe in God then how can you believe in his existence. This is you simply trying to side step my earlier question to you in relation to you coming to a religious forum claiming there is no God and not being able to prove your claims. They are your words not mine. Perhaps it is you that needs to apologise.

Dictionary

atheism
/ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/

noun
  1. disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
Do you know what you believe?

Last edited:

3rdAngel

I said "tree". You said "cross".

Really? This is a cross:

I addressed your posts. I have tried to limit it to one error of yours at a time. Once we get over your most basic one we can move on from there.

You have not addressed anything. I have only ever asked you for clarity in relation to your post. If you said nailing to a tree in relation to a previous question and I said cross (wood of the tree) the outcome is the same (death on a tree). Sadly all your doing now is being argumentative and clutching a straws. Happy to have an honest discussion with you but it seems you do not want that.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nonsense...

There is your sin of pride again.

Your response in post # 242...

If you do not believe in God then how can you believe in his existence. This is you simply trying to side step my earlier question to you in relation to you coming to a religious forum claiming there is no God and not being able to prove your claims. They are your words not mine. Perhaps it is you that needs to apologise.

Dictionary

atheism
/ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/

noun
  1. disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
Do you know what you believe?

Oh my! It is right there in black and white and you cannot see it. Nowhere does your definition support your claim. You seem to be having trouble understanding basic English.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You have not addressed anything. I have only ever asked you for clarity in relation to your post. If you said nailing to a tree in relation to a previous question and I said cross (wood of the tree) the outcome is the same (death on a tree). Sadly all your doing now is being argumentative and clutching a straws. Happy to have an honest discussion with you but it seems you do not want that.
Of course I have. You have not been listening. And now you are trying to change the claims. No one said "wood of the tree". Please do not make false claims about me. You seem to be unwilling to atone for your constant breaking of the Ninth Commandment. It is a bit ironic that an atheist has to be the one worrying about your soul.

3rdAngel

There is your sin of pride again.

Oh my! It is right there in black and white and you cannot see it. Nowhere does your definition support your claim. You seem to be having trouble understanding basic English.

I had to have a laugh at this one. Thanks it was funny :)

3rdAngel

Of course I have. You have not been listening. And now you are trying to change the claims. No one said "wood of the tree". Please do not make false claims about me. You seem to be unwilling to atone for your constant breaking of the Ninth Commandment. It is a bit ironic that an atheist has to be the one worrying about your soul.

ZZZz let me know when you want to have an honest conversation. You seem to be struggling a bit at the moment. :)

3rdAngel

Massive projection. Such a shame.
Why what did I say that was not true and if I said something that is not true prove it was not true. If you cannot why pretend what I have been sharing with you is not true? That is shamful and dishonest in my view and simply your empty words not backed with any evidence because you not willing to address the evidence shared with you that shows why you are in error :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Why what did I say that was not true and if I said something that is not true prove it was not true. If you cannot why pretend what I have been sharing with you is not true? That is shamful and dishonest in my view and simply your empty words not backed with any evidence because you not willing to address the evidence shared with you that shows why you are in error :)
What error of yours do you want "proven" now? As to false claims there really is no burden of proof upon me, especially since you are violating site rules by continually making them. \

I offered a reasonable compromise. Apologize and I will explain.

3rdAngel

What error of yours do you want "proven" now? As to false claims there really is no burden of proof upon me, especially since you are violating site rules by continually making them. \

I offered a reasonable compromise. Apologize and I will explain.

ZZzz You must be tired. What false claim did I make and can you prove it was false? If you cannot what is your problem? How can I apologise for something when I do not know what I should be sorry for?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What false claim did I make and can you prove it was false? If you cannot what is your problem?

You repeated state that I claimed that there was no God. You were told that was incorrect and yet you persist. You even quoted a dictionary definition that showed your error. You did not understand it due to massive prejudice. And watch the false claims. I am not the one with a problem here. I can support my claims. You . . . not so much.

3rdAngel

You repeated state that I claimed that there was no God. You were told that was incorrect and yet you persist. You even quoted a dictionary definition that showed your error. You did not understand it due to massive prejudice. And watch the false claims. I am not the one with a problem here. I can support my claims. You . . . not so much.

There was no error. You said you do not believe in God did you not?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
ZZzz You must be tired. What false claim did I make and can you prove it was false? If you cannot what is your problem? How can I apologise for something when I do not know what I should be sorry for?
Projection again. You were corrected at least ten times. Don't claim others are tired when you can't follow a conversation.

3rdAngel

Projection again. You were corrected at least ten times. Don't claim others are tired when you can't follow a conversation.
I am following a the conversation very well. Seems you are not though. As I have to keep posting things you have posted but deny you have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.