• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Donald Trump be Sentenced to Jail for 34 Felonies?

Laniakea

Not of this world
Not sure what that has to do with Trump being sentenced for 34 felonies.
Perhaps you got distracted. SQUIRREL!

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The feeding of under bridge dwellers does take up some time.
But luckily for you, I am bored.

Laniakea

Not of this world
The feeding of under bridge dwellers does take up some time.
But luckily for you, I am bored.
Well, good news then! Trump's sentencing has been postponed from July 11th all the way to September 18th. Yeah, man!!!
Now he can attend the convention and announce his VP, which will just make it harder for that judge to put him in prison. Although trying to do that less than 2 months before the election would be some mighty bad optics.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Well, good news then! Trump's sentencing has been postponed from July 11th all the way to September 18th. Yeah, man!!!
Now he can attend the convention and announce his VP, which will just make it harder for that judge to put him in prison. Although trying to do that less than 2 months before the election would be some mighty bad optics.
That's ok.
Once he loses the election he can be slapped in jail where he belongs.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Very bad optics, especially after the latest SCOTUS rulings in his favor.
What does that have to do with Trump’s VP pick? You said that Trump announcing his VP pick will make it harder to put him in prison, and that is just nonsense.

And justice is not bad optics, putting criminals in prison is not bad optics. And Trump is a convicted felon.

Laniakea

Not of this world
What does that have to do with Trump’s VP pick? You said that Trump announcing his VP pick will make it harder to put him in prison, and that is just nonsense.

And justice is not bad optics, putting criminals in prison is not bad optics. And Trump is a convicted felon.
I hope you feel better having repeated CNN talking points.
Putting the leading presidential candidate in prison after favorable SCOTUS rulings, a blowout debate against the current "president", the RNC convention, and a point in time shortly after announcing his VP pick just 4 months before the election.......
Yep, bad optics.
But if that's the strategy you guys want to see from your party, go for it! None of what you've tried so far seems to be working.

Laniakea

Not of this world
I wonder, how upset were you when Trump lost the Popular vote TWICE even with the polls claiming he had the lead?
What makes you think it will be any different this time?
I was delighted when he won in 2016.
Thanks for asking.

Laniakea

Not of this world
It is not a talking point, it is a fact. You might not like the fact, but it is still a fact. Donald Trump is a convicted felon.
And biden is the son of a convicted felon and Crack addict.
Still doesn't make sense to mention it every time biden is mentioned.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
And biden is the son of a convicted felon and Crack addict.
Still doesn't make sense to mention it every time biden is mentioned.
What? Are you saying Joe Biden's father was a convicted felon and a crack addict? I don't think crack was invented when Joe Biden's father was alive. I am not even sure the wheel was invented when Joe Biden's father was alive.

But since we were discussing the possibility of Donald Trump getting sentenced to prison time it was quite appropriate to mention the fact that he is a convicted felon.

If we were discussing Trumps position on abortion it would be a bit petty to mention that he was a convicted felon because although it is a fact, it is not necessarily relevant in that context. I would probably do it anyway, because I am a bit petty.

BTW, Trump is a convicted felon.

Last edited: