• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Donald Trump be Sentenced to Jail for 34 Felonies?

Laniakea

Not of this world
I've seen both the full scale video and the right wing disinformation edit. The right wing is so desperate, they must really be afraid that Biden will be re-elected. And what fools that watch their garbage media.
"Garbage" that ends up being the truth once the liberals lose control of the narrative (or one of them slips up and says what they were supposed to keep quiet about).

F1fan

Veteran Member
"Garbage" that ends up being the truth once the liberals lose control of the narrative (or one of them slips up and says what they were supposed to keep quiet about).
No, your right wing disinformation media lied. They aren't journalists, they are conmen, just like Trump. It's best to ignore this trash media.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
7:11--7:18 in the video is what you're referring to.
I wasn't aware you could see his eyes when the back of his head is all that's facing the camera. The guy he was "talking to" and giving a thumbs up to wasn't even looking at him. So once again, Biden is having conversations with those he doesn't even have the attention of.
I do not need such eyesight. I can tell by his head and body position which way that he was looking. He confirmed that by walking in that direction.

You on the other hand kept making stuff up until the unedited video showed that you were wrong.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
7:11--7:18 in the video is what you're referring to.
I wasn't aware you could see his eyes when the back of his head is all that's facing the camera. The guy he was "talking to" and giving a thumbs up to wasn't even looking at him. So once again, Biden is having conversations with those he doesn't even have the attention of.
You do realize that it's physically possible for people to speak to each other without making eye contact while one is in the middle of doing something? You know human conversations can work that way, right?

Keep trying to move those goal posts though. It's gotta work sometime. ;)

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I can tell by his head and body position which way that he was looking. He confirmed that by walking in that direction.

Well, ya gotta remember that the low-information Trumpettes are so used to swallowing Trump's garbage that they likely will believe in almost anything that suits their fancy from him and his media.

Laniakea

Not of this world
No, your right wing disinformation media lied. They aren't journalists, they are conmen, just like Trump. It's best to ignore this trash media.
I consider all sources, not just the liberal propaganda.
Try it sometime!

Laniakea

Not of this world
I did. You cannot even find a flaw in what I said. Thanks for tacitly admitting that I was right.
I couldn't find anything correct in what you said. Claiming that he locked eyes with a skydiver when all you could see in the video at the time was the back of Biden's head, and the skydiver wasn't even looking at Biden at all.
Perhaps you see things that aren't there. Does that happen to you often?

Laniakea

Not of this world
I do not need such eyesight. I can tell by his head and body position which way that he was looking. He confirmed that by walking in that direction.

You on the other hand kept making stuff up until the unedited video showed that you were wrong.
Then you assume much, regardless of what is actually in front of you.

Laniakea

Not of this world
You do realize that it's physically possible for people to speak to each other without making eye contact while one is in the middle of doing something? You know human conversations can work that way, right?

Keep trying to move those goal posts though. It's gotta work sometime. ;)
A conversation required 2 people to participate. The skydiver wasn't saying anything to Biden. Biden didn't even have his attention. Nothing new there.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I couldn't find anything correct in what you said. Claiming that he locked eyes with a skydiver when all you could see in the video at the time was the back of Biden's head, and the skydiver wasn't even looking at Biden at all.
Perhaps you see things that aren't there. Does that happen to you often?
Reading comprehension fail. I said that Biden locked his eyes on the pilot. You can't tell where someone is looking? That is odd, I can.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Reading comprehension fail. I said that Biden locked his eyes on the pilot. You can't tell where someone is looking? That is odd, I can.
If all you can see is the back of a guy's head, you have no idea where his eyes are locked (or even if his eyes are open).
But thanks for admitting that your reading comprehension has failed.

Laniakea

Not of this world
How do you know that? You can see that the skydiver is packing his chute, but you are jumping to a conclusion that you cannot support again.
Yes, looking down at what he's doing rather looking at Biden. Also, his lips weren't moving, so there's another clue that he wasn't engaged in conversation with the old man.
But hey, continue making things up! This is entertaining!

We Never Know

No Slack
A conversation required 2 people to participate. The skydiver wasn't saying anything to Biden. Biden didn't even have his attention. Nothing new there.
Maybe Biden was fascinated by the sky divers, maybe he lost track of what was going on... Who knows.

He got side tracked. He was the only one to walk away. He had to be reminded to come back for the photo-op. That's fact.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If all you can see is the back of a guy's head, you have no idea where his eyes are locked (or even if his eyes are open).
But thanks for admitting that your reading comprehension has failed.
Okay, here is a clue. One is generally looking in the opposite direction from the back of one's head.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Really? Where? You keep failing to support that claim.
It was proven when you keep making assumptions that are unsupported by the video.
You're showing you have no credibility in the matter--or any matter that requires even a modest amount of observation.