• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Donald Trump be Sentenced to Jail for 34 Felonies?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Nope, I'm just looking out for you. You seem bothered that I noticed Biden staring blankly while everyone else was applauding the skydivers. If it bothers you that I noticed and you don't want to face it, then you probably should go elsewhere. Maybe a quiet park where there is no Wi-Fi access?
And here you are trying to make it about me instead of your alleged superior insight.
Which would strongly indicate that not even you believe you have superior insight.

Again, it is nothing more than a distraction from you being so glaringly flat out wrong about the editing of the video.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The skydivers were there being applauded by the world leaders (except for one biden), but biden didn't seem to notice that. He just stared as if he didn't know what was going on.
Funny how you guys never address that.
He was there. He is obviously the person Biden was walking over to speak with. There was a person there, is the point.

Never address what? Your personal interpretation that Biden "doesn't know what's going on?"
You'd need to actually demonstrate that is the case, and I think it's safe to say you've failed. As noted above, there was a person there, and Biden walked over to speak with him.

Remember, you weren't aware that the video is edited in the first place, and thought that Biden was talking to nobody.
The rest of us remember.

Laniakea

Not of this world
And here you are trying to make it about me instead of your alleged superior insight.
Which would strongly indicate that not even you believe you have superior insight.

Again, it is nothing more than a distraction from you being so glaringly flat out wrong about the editing of the video.
An allegation you still haven't proven.
OTOH, I proved what I said Biden did, and even showed the exact time on the video he did it.

Laniakea

Not of this world
He was there. He is obviously the person Biden was walking over to speak with. There was a person there, is the point.

Never address what? Your personal interpretation that Biden "doesn't know what's going on?"
You'd need to actually demonstrate that is the case, and I think it's safe to say you've failed. As noted above, there was a person there, and Biden walked over to speak with him.

Remember, you weren't aware that the video is edited in the first place, and thought that Biden was talking to nobody.
The rest of us remember.
As I remember already telling you:

6:58--7:20 doesn't show Biden talking to anyone. At the beginning, it shows one of the skydivers landing while everyone except Biden gives them applause (as if he didn't even know what was going on). Then Biden starts wandering away. Yes, there's another skydiver further off to the side, but he is busy packing up his chute and not even looking at Biden, let alone talking to him.
So this false narrative that he was talking to anyone at all is demonstrably BS, per the video.

Laniakea

Not of this world
This is just a deflection from the discussion where you didn't know the video was edited in the first place. And, of course, I've already responded to it.

Keep deflecting though. ;)
I didn't know I was on trial here.
Wasn't this thread about Trump--the guy who was found competent to stand trial, while biden was found to be a sympathetic old man with a bad memory, and therefore NOT competent to stand trial?
So, let's talk about your favorite subject (Trump), and that way you won't have to deflect from the topic to talk about me (right on up there with your other favorite subject).
BTW, I've already proven the video wasn't edited.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
What exactly is/are Trump's supposed expertise? Biden has many, so what are Trump's.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I didn't know I was on trial here.
Your erroneous view that the video is not edited certainly is.
Wasn't this thread about Trump--the guy who was found competent to stand trial, while biden was found to be a sympathetic old man with a bad memory, and therefore NOT competent to stand trial?
So, let's talk about your favorite subject (Trump), and that way you won't have to deflect from the topic to talk about me (right on up there with your other favorite subject).
Yep. Trump is a convicted felon now.
BTW, I've already proven the video wasn't edited.
LOL

Laniakea

Not of this world
Yes, many, but I'm not going to waste my time because you obviously don't really care much for facts. The fact that Trump lost in 2020 seems lost on you.
I see. When you can't refute the evidence placed before you on a debate forum, attack the poster personally.
Leftist tactics on full display.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I see. When you can't refute the evidence placed before you on a debate forum, attack the poster personally.
Leftist tactics on full display.
I didn't attack you, but I did attack your highly partisan bias and lack of concern for our democratic republic. The vast majority of the time I just ignore you.

Laniakea

Not of this world
I didn't attack you, but I did attack your highly partisan bias and lack of concern for our democratic republic. The vast majority of the time I just ignore you.
Ignoring doesn't include quoting me and responding, which you do a lot.