• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Donald Trump be Sentenced to Jail for 34 Felonies?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Oh my! As you already learned, the skydiver wasn't engaged in a conversation with Biden.
Do you see your error now? Would you like me to show you again (and again, and again)?
He was there though, right? He's not in the edited version.

Obviously Biden is going over to speak to the man.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Quote me where I supposedly said that.

I'm talking about what is seen in the video that YOU posted. Do you remember posting the full video? That's the one I'm commenting on.
You've said several times in this thread the the video isn't edited. You said that's what a regular video looks like filmed vertically on a phone.
We've all read your posts on the matter.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The man clearly either didn't care, or couldn't hear biden's mumblings enough to bother looking up from what he was doing.
So what? Irrelevant.

He was there. He is obviously the person Biden was walking over to speak with. There was a person there, is the point.

Good grief this is ridiculous.

Laniakea

Not of this world
So what? Irrelevant.

He was there. He is obviously the person Biden was walking over to speak with. There was a person there, is the point.

Good grief this is ridiculous.
The skydivers were there being applauded by the world leaders (except for one biden), but biden didn't seem to notice that. He just stared as if he didn't know what was going on.
Funny how you guys never address that.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The skydivers were there being applauded by the world leaders (except for one biden), but biden didn't seem to notice that. He just stared as if he didn't know what was going on.
Funny how you guys never address that.
Now that you have finally conceded you were flat out wrong about the edited video, yes, let us now move on to your latest and greatest distraction.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Now that you have finally conceded you were flat out wrong about the edited video, yes, let us now move on to your latest and greatest distraction.
If you think something in the video is a distraction from talking about the video, please feel free to go elsewhere.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
If you think something in the video is a distraction from talking about the video, please feel free to go elsewhere.
I think you are attempting to distract from you being flat out wrong about one thing of the video by presenting a different thing of the video.

That you want me to go elsewhere for thinking it, strongly implies it hits close to home for you.

Laniakea

Not of this world
I think you are attempting to distract from you being flat out wrong about one thing of the video by presenting a different thing of the video.

That you want me to go elsewhere for thinking it, strongly implies it hits close to home for you.
Nope, I'm just looking out for you. You seem bothered that I noticed Biden staring blankly while everyone else was applauding the skydivers. If it bothers you that I noticed and you don't want to face it, then you probably should go elsewhere. Maybe a quiet park where there is no Wi-Fi access?