• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Donald Trump be Sentenced to Jail for 34 Felonies?

F1fan

Veteran Member
My information actually came from the video someone posted in post #708. In #710, I showed what was taking place, along with the exact times so it would be easy for people like you to verify.
No "far right wing" anything. But it's obvious you didn't even look. You simply slander, just like the rest of your Leftist buddies.
We don't form our impressions for your assessing one video. It's been your body of posts that reveal a sinister alliance to the far right MAGA movement and its disinformation. It has been your reputation to ruin.

Laniakea

Not of this world
No, I will not do so for you because there is no point to it. I showed how you were wrong. Others showed how you were wrong. You were the one that kept claiming that the video was not edited. Even after it was shown to be edited.
***STAFF EDIT*** The past 3 pages of posts are there for everyone to see for themselves what I said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Laniakea

Not of this world
We don't form our impressions for your assessing one video. It's been your body of posts that reveal a sinister alliance to the far right MAGA movement and its disinformation. It has been your reputation to ruin.
Oooooh, yeah! A SINISTER ALLIANCE! :eek:
You have discovered our evil plan! Muhahhaha!

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
***STAFF POST***

Ladies and Gentlemen and Everyone In Between,

We do not accuse each other of lying around here. We will treat each other with respect and civilly disagree. Or we won't post.

Are we understood?

Carry on.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
There is another cheap-fake video of Biden attempting to sit down on a non-existent chair.

Yep, Murdoch & Co should never be trusted to tell the truth as money is far more important to them.