• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Donald Trump be Sentenced to Jail for 34 Felonies?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have a smartphone as well. I usually hold it horizontal so the video displays correctly on a widescreen monitor. Recently I had to mount the phone to a long stick so I could hold it up high enough to see the condition of my house's roof. It was positioned vertically and the video image was cut off at the sides as well, just as we see in the one of Biden that people claim is edited.
But the original video was not shot in portrait mode. It was shot in landscape mode as you can see. Do you now what it is called when one takes a landscape mode video and cuts the ends off? I will give you a start, it is a single word answer that begins with the letters "editin_". Let;;s see if you can finish the word.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
But the original video was not shot in portrait mode. It was shot in landscape mode as you can see. Do you now what it is called when one takes a landscape mode video and cuts the ends off? I will give you a start, it is a single word answer that begins with the letters "editin_". Let;;s see if you can finish the word.
gee, I wonder if he can figure that out.

Pogo

It is so obviously cropped, it's not even funny.

That is absolutely NOT what a smartphone looks like when held upright. I have one.

Also, we actually have the footage of the edited out parts. Good grief. There's no question the video has been cropped.

Just admit you've been had and move on. It's okay.
Never give up until you are insulted and then cry to mommy.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I have a smartphone as well. I usually hold it horizontal so the video displays correctly on a widescreen monitor. Recently I had to mount the phone to a long stick so I could hold it up high enough to see the condition of my house's roof. It was positioned vertically and the video image was cut off at the sides as well, just as we see in the one of Biden that people claim is edited.
It's not nearly as much as it is in the Biden video.
I use my phone vertically on a regular basis and it's much wider than that.

Just give it up. It's edited. Demonstrably so.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If one actually watches the real news channels, they show Biden looking at and talking with the skydivers.

When will some people learn that the Murdoch-owned media cannot be trusted when it comes to politics?
I am interested in her explanation of the original video. One can do a lot with AI but can it seamlessly add to a video shot in vertical mode to give a false story of what was going on? Maybe in about five years from now, but I do not think that it is quite at that level yet.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I am interested in her explanation of the original video. One can do a lot with AI but can it seamlessly add to a video shot in vertical mode to give a false story of what was going on? Maybe in about five years from now, but I do not think that it is quite at that level yet.

The picture angle was cropped out so one doesn't see the skydivers on the New York Post. I watched last night on CNN and it clearly shows them and Biden talking.

Laniakea

Not of this world
The picture angle was cropped out so one doesn't see the skydivers on the New York Post. I watched last night on CNN and it clearly shows them and Biden talking.
6:58--7:20 doesn't show Biden talking to anyone. At the beginning, it shows one of the skydivers landing while everyone except Biden gives them applause (as if he didn't even know what was going on). Then Biden starts wandering away. Yes, there's another skydiver further off to the side, but he is busy packing up his chute and not even looking at Biden, let alone talking to him.
So this false narrative that he was talking to anyone at all is demonstrably BS, per the video.

Laniakea

Not of this world
There is another cheap-fake video of Biden attempting to sit down on a non-existent chair.

His speech (reading what someone wrote on his teleprompter) certainly didn't seem very sincere. Just reading the words with a pasty look on his face.
I hope he looks like that during the June 27th debate.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
6:58--7:20 doesn't show Biden talking to anyone. At the beginning, it shows one of the skydivers landing while everyone except Biden gives them applause (as if he didn't even know what was going on). Then Biden starts wandering away. Yes, there's another skydiver further off to the side, but he is busy packing up his chute and not even looking at Biden, let alone talking to him.
So this false narrative that he was talking to anyone at all is demonstrably BS, per the video.
LOL! You just contradicted yourself and you forgot that Biden is not rude like Trump. He saw the man packing away his chute. Rather than yelling at him from a distance like a fat mad man he walked up to him and began a conversation. I know that it may seem strange to you, but a man can be a world leader and still be polite.

Laniakea

Not of this world
No, you only ignored the refutations and never admitted that your video was heavily edited. Or did you forget how you thought that paratroopers were magically teleported onto the scene?
Can you quote me (correctly) where I said that? Or are you just lying about me again because your own error was shown to you but you can't admit to making it?

Laniakea

Not of this world
LOL! You just contradicted yourself and you forgot that Biden is not rude like Trump. He saw the man packing away his chute. Rather than yelling at him from a distance like a fat mad man he walked up to him and began a conversation. I know that it may seem strange to you, but a man can be a world leader and still be polite.
Oh my! As you already learned, the skydiver wasn't engaged in a conversation with Biden.
Do you see your error now? Would you like me to show you again (and again, and again)?