• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Donald Trump be Sentenced to Jail for 34 Felonies?

Laniakea

Not of this world
Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. Tell us did it look as if the video that you linked was shot in landscape mode or portrait mode?
Was Biden applauding the skydivers along with everyone else, or was he just staring blankly as if unaware of what was happening?

F1fan

Veteran Member
Was Biden applauding the skydivers along with everyone else, or was he just staring blankly as if unaware of what was happening?
It's whatever lie that your right wing disinformation media tells you, and you eat it up. Where are the honorable conservatives these days?

I hope that when Trump is gone that the American MAGA cult members will snap out of their stupor.

Laniakea

Not of this world
It's whatever lie that your right wing disinformation media tells you, and you eat it up. Where are the honorable conservatives these days?

I hope that when Trump is gone that the American MAGA cult members will snap out of their stupor.
It's what the video shows. Would you like to see it again? Post #708 has the full video, and it's from 6:58--7:20 that I'm talking about (and you're denying is there).

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
It's what the video shows. Would you like to see it again? Post #708 has the full video, and it's from 6:58--7:20 that I'm talking about (and you're denying is there).
So? What does that have to do with wether Trump should spend time in jail or not?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It shows others applauding, but that was after a jump cut, you do not know if Biden had been applauding with them before that cut. He is clearly alert and aware. If you watch it he spots the nearby paratrooper that was packing his chute and he started to walk towards him to have a conversation. You know . . . like a polite person would.

Laniakea

Not of this world
It shows others applauding, but that was after a jump cut, you do not know if Biden had been applauding with them before that cut. He is clearly alert and aware. If you watch it he spots the nearby paratrooper that was packing his chute and he started to walk towards him to have a conversation. You know . . . like a polite person would.
How do you know what he was going to do? He may have been about to chase a squirrel.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
How do you know what he was going to do? He may have been about to chase a squirrel.
Wow! When I see a person look at someone, and then walk up to him and start a conversation for some odd reason I assume that was his goal from the start. You should watch that video again You can see his eyes lock onto the man.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Wow! When I see a person look at someone, and then walk up to him and start a conversation for some odd reason I assume that was his goal from the start. You should watch that video again You can see his eyes lock onto the man.
7:11--7:18 in the video is what you're referring to.
I wasn't aware you could see his eyes when the back of his head is all that's facing the camera. The guy he was "talking to" and giving a thumbs up to wasn't even looking at him. So once again, Biden is having conversations with those he doesn't even have the attention of.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I've seen both the full scale video and the right wing disinformation edit. The right wing is so desperate, they must really be afraid that Biden will be re-elected. And what fools that watch their garbage media.