• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Feminists be encouraging women to be strippers?

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
It promotes a negative image of women as a sex symbol..Personally I dont think it is a respectful profession and would not want my future offspring to part take in that trade. Non-nude models IMO are in a class of their own..

I think the thing that crosses my mind in relation to this is when you strip for money, you are selling yourself as a sex object. This can sell the idea that women are sex objects for the pleasure of men, and some men think it is their right to take it. This is my personal view though, I would not force this onto anyone as I have said before.

Monotheist 101

So you would give men oral sex or let them have anal sex with you (what men want with other men) to pay your way through school if you could find the men to pay you for that?

Eww I just puked in my mouth..Anal sex..no..I have come to the conclusion that my anus is meant for one way traffic only. :)

No I meant to say I would pay my way through college if straight women pay me for sex..like a gigolo. But the demand for them seems lacking.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
My Bad I wasnt aware it was a feminist only thread..Im not sure if Im allowed to post here..:sorry1:

Feminist Only is only for feminists. If you identify as one, posting in here is allowable. If you do not identify as a feminist, you are not allowed to post. It's part of the restriction in the purple-colored forums.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Eww I just puked in my mouth..Anal sex..no..I have come to the conclusion that my anus is meant for one way traffic only. :)

No I meant to say I would pay my way through college if straight women pay me for sex..like a gigolo. But the demand for them seems lacking.

Exactly.The demand is lacking.But there is a HUGE market for men who want other men so whats the big deal? Its just sex.It doesn't mean anything its easy money.No anal? what about a blow job?Who cares? If it doesn't hurt and only takes 10 minutes or so MORE POWER TO YOU!

Do you not realize women 'throw up a little bit in their mouths" too having to have sex with frogs ? Why don't you realize you can pay your way through medical school and feel lucky and empowered?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

What about having sex with a 300lb 85 year old woman with a stubbly chin and geasy gray wirey hair and smelly armpits?

O.K get the point? Just because its "hetero" doesn't mean its pleasant.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Okay, expound on this relation please.

See below...

I think the thing that crosses my mind in relation to this is when you strip for money, you are selling yourself as a sex object. This can sell the idea that women are sex objects for the pleasure of men, and some men think it is their right to take it. This is my personal view though, I would not force this onto anyone as I have said before.

Monotheist 101

Exactly.The demand is lacking.But there is a HUGE market for men who want other men so whats the big deal? Its just sex.It doesn't mean anything its easy money.No anal? what about a blow job?Who cares? If it doesn't hurt and only takes 10 minutes or so MORE POWER TO YOU!

Do you not realize women 'throw up a little bit in their mouths" too having to have sex with frogs ? Why don't you realize you can pay your way through medical school and feel lucky and empowered?

Lol the women in question dont have to compromise their sexuality..I'm hoping most are straight..and actually enjoy the natural part of it..

I would have sex with an unattractive woman for money..if thats what you mean..thats more of a comparison..

Monotheist 101

Eitherway..I believe in respecting all women. :)..IMO every individual regardless of sex can make their own choice regarding the matter..and we should respect their decision whatever it may be.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Lol the women in question dont have to compromise their sexuality..I'm hoping most are straight..and actually enjoy the natural part of it..

I would have sex with an unattractive woman for money..if thats what you mean..thats more of a comparison..

You would have sex with MANY unnatractive women for money?(sorry 125,000 a years worth?)

Its not "a " unnatractive women.

Shermana

Heretic
See below...

Hold on here, the very concept of female "Sexual liberation" has further instilled in us men that women are just wild, crazy sexual animals more than willing to fulfill our own perverted lusts. It's hardly limited to stripping for money.

Are you trying to move back the Feminist movement by 50 years or something?

Last edited:

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Hold on here, the very concept of female "Sexual liberation" has further instilled in us men that women are just wild, crazy sexual animals there for the taking to fulfill our own perverted lusts. It's hardly limited to stripping for money.

Are you trying to move back the Feminist movement by 50 years or something?

Im slightly confused by what it is you are trying to accuse me of. Perhaps you would like to take to a PM to discuss this privately.

Shermana

Heretic
Im slightly confused by what it is you are trying to accuse me of. Perhaps you would like to take to a PM to discuss this privately.

No need for a PM. Perhaps you didn't catch my sarcasm.

But it seems you're adopting a view that there's something inherently wrong with a woman using her body to fulfill a man's desires. How can that possibly jive with the current wave of feminism? You're basically saying that it's shameful to do so. Well I thought feminism was all about getting rid of this shame of sexuality. Who cares if it causes men to view women as sexual beings. Isn't that what the current wave of feminism is all about? Getting men to accept women's sexuality? Are you saying it's wrong for us to enjoy it?

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
No need for a PM. Perhaps you didn't catch my sarcasm.

But it seems you're adopting a view that there's something inherently wrong with a woman using her body to fulfill a man's desires. How can that possibly jive with the current wave of feminism?

I do not see it as wrong that a woman uses her body to fulfill a mans desires. If a woman wants to please a man then thats awesome good for her. Doing it for money however...that doesnt jive well with my personal views.

My beliefs do not really have to jive with the current wave of feminism. Otherwise they would not be my view, that would be me adopting a view that is not my own. I actually have no idea what is "in" in feminism groups tbh. Not a topic for this thread though.

Shermana

Heretic
I do not see it as wrong that a woman uses her body to fulfill a mans desires. If a woman wants to please a man then thats awesome good for her. Doing it for money however...that doesnt jive well with my personal views.

My beliefs do not really have to jive with the current wave of feminism. Otherwise they would not be my view, that would be me adopting a view that is not my own. I actually have no idea what is "in" in feminism groups tbh. Not a topic for this thread though.

Hey, at least if she's doing it for money, she's being empowered and seeking independence. And without any of this "glass ceiling" and "Wage gap" BS to boot! All this "love" stuff, often goes away quickly. And if she's doing it just for a temporary fix of lust, that's just ridiculous compared to doing it for some serious cash. What you're saying sounds very prudish, almost as if it's my own beliefs!

Thus, Feminism, by principle, regardless what "wave" it's in, should be actively encouraging women to make a fast, easy buck off of the lusts of paying men! Who cares if it boils down to making men think women are there for their sexual amusement? Isn't that what they already think? I mean, if you want men to not think that, you're going to have to go back to like Victorian status, and I don't think going back to Victorian status is on Feminist's minds.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Hey, at least if she's doing it for money, she's being empowered and seeking independence. And without any of this "glass ceiling" and "Wage gap" BS to boot! All this "love" stuff, often goes away quickly. And if she's doing it just for a temporary fix of lust, that's just ridiculous compared to doing it for some serious cash. What you're saying sounds very prudish, almost as if it's my own beliefs!

Thus, Feminism, by principle, regardless what "wave" it's in, should be actively encouraging women to make a fast, easy buck off of the lusts of paying men! Who cares if it boils down to making men think women are there for their sexual amusement? Isn't that what they already think? I mean, if you want men to not think that, you're going to have to go back to like Victorian status, and I don't think going back to Victorian status is on Feminist's minds.

I lean more towards womens rights than anything else. I do not encourage women to exploit the lusts of men to make easy money. I think this can lead to some pretty serious issues that do not have a place in this discussion.

Like I have said before that is my personal view, I do not expect people to hold the same view. I think we will just have to agree to disagree.

Shermana

Heretic
I lean more towards womens rights than anything else. I do not encourage women to exploit the lusts of men to make easy money. I think this can lead to some pretty serious issues that do not have a place in this discussion.

Like I have said before that is my personal view, I do not expect people to hold the same view. I think we will just have to agree to disagree.

Okay, so do you agree that women should perhaps be a little more "conservative" and perhaps there may be something to this whole "**** shaming" concept, in that by "shaming sluts" that perhaps women may be less regarded as promiscuous sex toys by the men? Perhaps maybe there's something to this whole concept of NOT being "sexually liberated"?

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Okay, so do you agree that women should perhaps be a little more "conservative" and perhaps there may be something to this whole "**** shaming" concept, in that by "shaming sluts" that perhaps women may be less regarded as promiscuous sex toys by the men? Perhaps maybe there's something to this whole concept of NOT being "sexually liberated"?

I am against **** shaming, I am against oppression (not sure I spelt that right). You do not seem to understand where I am coming from though.