• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So....Crumpled or folded??

The age old question: Crumpled or folded??

• Crumpled

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Folded

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Khale... one would want to fold their TP into a corn cob for the ultimate in cleaning efficiency! :D

Remember, no job is finished until the paperwork is done.

cardero

Citizen Mod
I do not have a square to spare for this conversation. Besides who needs toilet paper-that's what my diaper is for.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I must say that I have never, in my life, envisaged being in the position of having to answer such a question! my flabber has been totally ghasted!!!
Crumpled or maybe........... hang on, I'd better go and have a 'dry run'; I'm just not sure!

5 mins later. O.k Folded, I think; you've now confused me so much I DONT KNOW ANYMORE HELP !!!! :jiggy:

Scuba Pete

You know there is a kernel of trth in that statement. :D Maybe we should start a movement or something? This entire thread just cracks me up! Can anyone play "Wipeout"???

Pah

Uber all member
NetDoc said:
You know there is a kernel of trth in that statement. :D Maybe we should start a movement or something? This entire thread just cracks me up! Can anyone play "Wipeout"???
Of the four, two of those (the middle two) are a bit crappy.

jimbob

The Celt
pah said:

Are there any who practise orgami?

-pah-
Me. but ive yet to fold a origami butt scraper.

Why exactly are we even having a conversation about how we wipe our anus.:areyoucra

'oh well, its all in good fun:D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I hope you guys realize that you have now permanently damaged me mentally; I am so scared of going to the toilet because I'm not sure what to do any more...
I expect constipation to set in very shortly.
Help!!!:biglaugh:

Scuba Pete

With apologies to all who love Kenny Rogers and "The Gambler'

You've got to know when to fold 'em.
Know when to hold 'em.
Know when to crumple 'em, when
You've got the runs!
You better count them sheets before
You're sittin on the toilet!
Or it's gonna get real messy,
Before the deed is done!

Son, I've made a study on
How people use Toilet Paper.
All the ways you can fold or crumple it
when you've got to go.
And somewhere in evening.
When you hear a potty flushing,
If you listen very closely,
You can hear them say

(refrain)

linwood

I am a crumpler by nature.

This thread has answered the question OP in another thread asking if there was anything we wouldn`t debate.

the answer is no.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Lightkeeper said:
Are we getting close to the "end" of this thread, it's getting a bit "cheeky?":)
Quell started this thread; he ought to feel flushed with success - by the number of responses!:)

Scuba Pete

I bowel to your creativeness! It's good to see that you have taken the plunger and moved things right along. We eagerly await you ac-septic speech, so please don't keep us wading. A man's gotta doo, what a man's gotta doo! To da loo!

M

Majikthise

Four sheets folded into a nice, neat square.Bathroom etiquette is important to me.I am the brunt of many a joke by family and friends.:D