• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So....Crumpled or folded??

The age old question: Crumpled or folded??

• Crumpled

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Folded

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

Pah

Uber all member
It's been nearly three months now. I wouldn't want the "newbies" to miss this essential thread

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
With some of the threads that have gone into the toilet, it seems safe to retrieve this one from the cess pool of old threads! :D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Thanks for the song Pete. Now I get to go in the shower later singing the song. Hopefully not out loud since cardero is sleeping.

As I was reading the OP, I thought it was going to say clothes. Then I started to choke on my own spit when I read toilet paper.

Scuba Pete

Well don't feel bummed out! Don't you hate it when I get on a roll like that? Oh that dairy-aire!

Scuba Pete

Don't tell me this resurrected thread is about to poop out.

What did the Nephrologist say to his patient? "Urine a lot of trouble!"

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
My answer to the OP.......

Sometimes I just crumple because I don't care or don't have time. Sometimes I fold to provide a wider surface area. But sometimes if I really want to make sure I'll grab some baby wipes.

:cool:

cardero

Citizen Mod
My answer to the OP.......

Sometimes I just crumple because I don't care or don't have time. Sometimes I fold to provide a wider surface area. But sometimes if I really want to make sure I'll grab some baby wipes.

:cool:
Giggity!!

Scuba Pete

I feel inspired to write another song...

Man of Constipation
(with apologies to all who loved "Man of Sorrows" by the Soggy Bottom Boys from "O' Brother, where art thou?")

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, am the man
Of constipation,
it's been days since I could go!
(it's been days since he could go!)

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, might want to step
A little back now,
There's no tellin, when I will blow!
(There's no tellin, when he will blow!)

Sorry, but I just couldn't come up with the second movement.