• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So... how old is everyone here?

Tragon

Don't let it worry you. Greater experience doesn't always equal greater understanding.

I try not to, but many people seem to have lot of knowledge about many subjects here so I feel that there isn't much I can contribute. Then again maybe I am not giving myself enough credit. I suppouse I can always give my insight on things and people can correct me if I fall short. :)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I don't know anything about most religions, but I also feel that it would be redundant to know all of that, because I don't believe it at all...

blackout

Violet.
I try not to, but many people seem to have lot of knowledge about many subjects here so I feel that there isn't much I can contribute. Then again maybe I am not giving myself enough credit. I suppouse I can always give my insight on things and people can correct me if I fall short. :)

Everyone comes here for their own reasons,
and with their own unique personalities and backgrounds.

Some come to debate :)no:) lol
Some here have a great aptitude for remembering facts :)no:)
Some have interesting experiences to share ;)
Some just like batting ideas around.

I come here so much mostly just to have fun
with a really wonderful diverse group of oddities like myself!:D
You find the people you connect with,
who challange you,
who "get you",
who you get,
and sit back and scratch your head over everyone else.:p

I personally think the age diversity is nice.
No need to feel intimidated.
Just be yourself. :rainbow1:

UltraViolet

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Honestly I came here because I thought it would be funny... I heard the words "religious forum" and I automatically assumed that it would be a lot of crazy religious people, and that I would be banned instantly for mentioning that I do not believe in any of that stuff...

But I have actually seen that all of the members who I've talked to are very nice, and do not judge anyone based on their religion. :D

cardero

Citizen Mod
I am Forty-two going on Seven-teen
Baby its time to think
Better beware
Be canny and careful
Baby you're on the brink

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I am 47. And just for the heck of it, I calculated our average age so far, using only the respondees to date as a sampling. We are collectively on average 31.7.

(Of course penguino drags the average waayy down. ;))