• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So what are your plans in heaven?

Rakhel

what are my plans when(if) I get to heaven? Pretty much the same should I go to Hell. Listen to some great music. Get drunk off my ***(if I still have one), and be a pole dancer.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
If I get into heaven, I would love to spend my time studying. Indulging in all the knowledge I can gain, that I either couldn't or was unable to while here on earth.

Id learn the most advanced mathematics. The perfect art of poetry in every language. All of world history. All of the secrets within scripture. What is all in the universe, and what is every star like. Id learn every science, from earth science to rocket lol. Id spend time familiarizing myself with the most complicated studies their are, and love every moment :D

Muffled

Jesus in me
Lay around all day and night?

Read the Bible alot?

Ask God to start your own Universe?

Watch reruns of Andy Griffith?

Been there. Can't say I did any of those things. I did meet my future wife there and we walked around a bit. I met the Jesus figure and Father figure there also.

I am in no hurry to return. I needed the rest then from the evils of this world but so far I am gung ho to continue here.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Lol.....so where is heaven ?.....is this paradise your in not good enough?

Heaven is at the center of the wheel of time.

There is agreat deal of evil to endure and one can get tired of it. also one can get tired of being in a physical body. There is a great deal more freedom not being bound to a body.

Muffled

Jesus in me
If I get into heaven, I would love to spend my time studying. Indulging in all the knowledge I can gain, that I either couldn't or was unable to while here on earth.

Id learn the most advanced mathematics. The perfect art of poetry in every language. All of world history. All of the secrets within scripture. What is all in the universe, and what is every star like. Id learn every science, from earth science to rocket lol. Id spend time familiarizing myself with the most complicated studies their are, and love every moment :D

That is a neat concept but I don't see any way that could happen unless you can tap into the memories of others and they are willing to let you.