• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some of the most interesting answers have been OFF TOPIC

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I was just thinking and I think I'll share the thinking because a body in motion tends to stay in motion that a poster's account might have been hacked because I for the life of me can't believe it is coming from where it says it is coming from.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So there I get my answer. For Christmas maybe? I have been wondering why I am not read. It is because I am not palatable. My mind has a word to say about that. Actually two words. EAT ME.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
She said I am cowardly to refuse to go to the Jehovah's Witness elders to confess my sin. But the sin that caused a leaving is their sin, not mine. The elders of my congregation know I do not believe the governing body, who calls themselves the faithful and discreet slave, are the ones to whom Jesus speaks. I believe every person is invited to hear from him his and her self. The Bible says God says "come to me". I believe YHVH sent his son Yeshua to lead the way.

The Bible not once has said anything about being led by a governing body. They will say God has always used one. But I believe the organizations that were established for God's will be done were for keeping the peace, not for leading.

My troll thought for the day. Haha

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Hope For Another Year of No Armaggedom for The End.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh I have another one. Saying those keeping the peace are the same ones that lead are saying the police are the ones ruling. Let's hope THAT doesn't happen.

I wonder what you all thought about my post which says I believe many good intentioned people are desiring the antichrist because they believe that without the appearence of the antichrist the end can not come.

Happy New Year.

I had shots of Petron yesterday. Maybe I should confess that? And some other things to confess. I could have them busy until dooms day. I'm sure they have better things to do.

My internet was down for a couple of days. I'm making up for it. I should confess because I said there was no more to say and here I am again saying more. :rolleyes:

Sees

Dragonslayer
Oh I have another one. Saying those keeping the peace are the same ones that lead are saying the police are the ones ruling. Let's hope THAT doesn't happen.

I wonder what you all thought about my post which says I believe many good intentioned people are desiring the antichrist because they believe that without the appearence of the antichrist the end can not come.

Happy New Year.

I had shots of Petron yesterday. Maybe I should confess that? And some other things to confess. I could have them busy until dooms day. I'm sure they have better things to do.

My internet was down for a couple of days. I'm making up for it. I should confess because I said there was no more to say and here I am again saying more. :rolleyes:

Alcohol is sacred, no worries :D

Sees

Dragonslayer
LOL. Oh good, not to worry. I don't know about secred. Can you offer us more about that idea please?

Alcoholic drinks are sacred presumably because they have the ability to help or harm more than most... They have power.

I think this is why they are used in rituals of different cultures/traditions. Today some have secular rituals with alcohol simply for health benefit or the social aspect. Alcohol has been around a long time and is important to our history.

It's only bad if people make it so and be careless or abusive.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Alcoholic drinks are sacred presumably because they have the ability to help or harm more than most... They have power.

I think this is why they are used in rituals of different cultures/traditions. Today some have secular rituals with alcohol simply for health benefit or the social aspect. Alcohol has been around a long time and is important to our history.

It's only bad if people make it so and be careless or abusive.

True. Merry Christmas frubal for you.

Sees

Dragonslayer
True. Merry Christmas frubal for you.

Thanks, Merry Christmas!

There is some interesting stuff to read up on the history of alcohol if you are ever bored. Haven't read up on it in a while myself. It's use in ritual and symbolism and role in civilization is very broad. Maybe Jesus' turning water into wine even has deep, esoteric meaning.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thanks, Merry Christmas!

There is some interesting stuff to read up on the history of alcohol if you are ever bored. Haven't read up on it in a while myself. It's use in ritual and symbolism and role in civilization is very broad. Maybe Jesus' turning water into wine even has deep, esoteric meaning.

I might if I remember. My memory is not too good.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So I'm thinking it all doesn't really matter. In less than one second all the beautiful words can be obliterated.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I just had a really dumb thought. If JWs are all about talk and I know they are al;l ablout Jehovah but Jesus is The Word are they closet trinitarians?