• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some of the most interesting answers have been OFF TOPIC

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
*edit*
Thank you. I have never been on two religious forums in the same period of time but I might go there. I have revolutionary ideas about many scriptures. For instance I believe Hebrews 10:25 is not about gathering together in the flesh but is about gathering together for The Truth. It is philosophical not societal imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Someone might say it is both philosophical and societal but that would mean the writer was confused and I don't believe that he was confused.

Quirkybird

Thank you. I have never been on two religious forums in the same period of time but I might go there. I have revolutionary ideas about many scriptures. For instance I believe Hebrews 10:25 is not about gathering together in the flesh but is about gathering together for The Truth. It is philosophical not societal imo.

I think you might find the forum interesting. Within reason you can speak your mind.

Quirkybird

Apparently you are not permitted to give links to other forums on this one, obviously they don't like competition, which is rather sad, imo!:(

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Apparently you are not permitted to give links to other forums on this one, obviously they don't like competition, which is rather sad, imo!:(

I do not know if that's true. I know it's true links to anywhere are not allowed until the member has enough posts first. I don't know how many it is.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have devised a plan for you but don't tell anyone I told you it. You are able to link a blog to this forum. Do you have a blog? Then on your blog you are able to link the other forum. Voila! A link.

Quirkybird

I have devised a plan for you but don't tell anyone I told you it. You are able to link a blog to this forum. Do you have a blog? Then on your blog you are able to link the other forum. Voila! A link.

I don't have a blog or wish to have one thanks. Don't worry it isn't a problem.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't have a blog or wish to have one thanks. Don't worry it isn't a problem.

Do you believe I was worried? Thanks for the good advice. I shall talk to my therapist about it (sarcasm). If I haven't yet I shall frubal you for another giggle. Laughter is good for both the body and the spirit, unless it is laughter in mockery. I am not mocking you.

Quirkybird

Do you believe I was worried? Thanks for the good advice. I shall talk to my therapist about it (sarcasm). If I haven't yet I shall frubal you for another giggle. Laughter is good for both the body and the spirit, unless it is laughter in mockery. I am not mocking you.

Sorry I don't really understand what you mean, but never mind.:)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sorry I don't really understand what you mean, but never mind.:)

Do you not understand you said to me "don't worry" and I said "thanks for the good advise" which was "don't worry"? OK. I won't. The part of needing a therapist to accomplish it was irony. I was kidding.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm sorry. I should not say it. I shall call it unsaid. Please accept my apology.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It seems that I should be careful for only 13 days more. I should probably make it 14 just to be safe.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The food at the proper time that the Jehovah's Witnesses are fed sometimes causes the feeling that an eater of cake is practicing idolatry if the piece of cake eaten is a birthday cake.

(From the thread "all all evil except JW".)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It might be the weirdest thing I have ever read on any forum ever. I might get in trouble if I say what it is so I won't. I have never met anyone who cares anyway so....nevermind.