• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some of the most interesting answers have been OFF TOPIC

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I just like them to speak the truth "in the truth". I suppose I might consider myself a sympathizer of the truth. I'd hate to be the truth but have someone inside me lying. It isn't right.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You know a person can have sex standing up but it's true but trolling. Maybe you do not understand? It's OK.

Do you think but should not be in one sentence twice? What do you think?

I think it is OK to remove the post and give a point and I do not care. The reason why is I think I have nothing more to say. And this place is for saying. Isn't it?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It might not seem to make sense but it does. In English the word for telling a non-truth and the word for sex is the same. Lying. It's complicated.

Having sex in America is called sleeping or lying with someone. Am I spelling it right?

Pair truth with true you have life. But pair a lie with the truth and what you have is spiritual; fornication. Maybe Jesus put in the semi colon so it stays. Or my fat fingers did. Does anyone know? No?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. It is what I remember when I read someone say "the kingdom's plans".

What?

The kingdom rule is Christ Jesus' and even He said "I do nothing of my own but only what the Father does"

John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does."

Jesus is saying he has no plan. Then HOW is it that his kingdom DOES have "plans"?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I shall because I should look up the word stickler as I used it and I should use it right. Right?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's a good one! Hah

Urban dictionary one whose only goal is to ruin the fun... often the reason for why cops show up at a party.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think 32 more will do it! And the day has many more hours to it. I hope you didn't bet money. Clothes OK.