• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some of the most interesting answers have been OFF TOPIC

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well, there are many ways to say it and uh I don't know if I should or even if I want to. Or even if I can remember what it is. It is related to the word berate. Berate is what prophets for God do. The Jehovah's Witnesses say there are no prophets left. How can there be? The only ones we should listen to are the faithful and discreet slaves and they say they are not prophets. They do? Uh ha. Why do they say that? So no troll can say they are prophesying falsely.

And what else? If I were to say, they are wrong to say, someone who believes them, I would be trolling that person too. Wonderful!

Sort of an amalgamation of Nevernever Land and Wonderland.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I just read a post "The people who matter dont take the name in vain."

The people declaring themselves the only ones who matter certainly cannot also be called "humble and meek". Can they?

If only the people who do not take God's name in vain matter, and if only the meek will inherit the Earth, then nobody gets it. Right?

Because one must be meek AND consider God's Name holy. But the ones considering God's name holy aren't meek and the meek ones don't matter because they DON'T take Jehovah et al.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Never not once have they attached even a weak explanation to their taunts. And I said "la de da".

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I know! The faithful and discreet slave knows how to prove Jesus said "I never knew you get away from me you workers of lawlessness". But how to get them to answer a question is the hardest part of it.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So I'm shaking them up a little.

Rev 16:18 Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake.

What's wrong with that?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
When I actually imagined my self on TV then I changed my mind. I don't want to be. Although sometimes I do consider what I might wear.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They are way way too busy being careful some bad thing does not mislead them to think about their own words that are misleading.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They don't hear me. Their guard is up against anything that differs from what they believe. They are afraid of being misled so they have to become deaf. It is the opposite of what Jesus taught, freedom.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Dear doctor, why does it please me every time they call me a man? It might be penis envy. What do you think? You don't pay me to think says he.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I did ask for evidence and it might contain some. There is no one I might ask to read it for me and let me know if she is hitting me again or is she being civil.... (troll thought)

Is there?