• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some of the most interesting answers have been OFF TOPIC

HeatherAnn

What is love? Just thought or feeling... Or action?

IMO... Love is appreciating what is while striving for what's best (for ourselves & for others) through trial & error - active faith.

As much as I'd like to be Superwoman, my strivings are limited... I can wish everyone well... And hopefully educate (my passion)... But as far as being in tune to many intimate needs of people, it's limited to who's in my sphere of influence... And needs to be in harmony with caring for myself. (Codependence reference. :) )

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
As a matter of fact the people called by God's NAME are not even trusting in God which is what I think "calling upon" God's Name means! They have given over their trust that is rightly toward God to an organization.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They think I don't know what I'm talking about.

ps every time I use a contraction like that I think of Jay. I don't know why for sure.

Muffled

Jesus in me
God why does among always looked spelled wrong?

That reminds me of the mung bean and the fact that my deceased brother used to grow them and I used to eat his beans. It is not something I usually find in Chinese American restaurants.

At any rate I do not sense that my brother is still among us. He may well have passed on to somewhere.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't know maybe I wish I was never born which is of course different than wishing I was dead. Just send money.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sometimes I think being ignored is the best thing and other times I think it sucks. Right now I think it sucks.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I don't know maybe I wish I was never born which is of course different than wishing I was dead. Just send money.
I believe I need money more than you do.

I believe I used to conjecture about that when I was thirteen thinking that a lack of life could mean a lack of existence which was totally acceptable however I am now convinced that a lack of physical life still leaves me in spiritual life and that has its benefits and downsides depending on whether I am in Heaven or not and even there.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's if I haven't like been you know placed on ignore. No one has told me why though. You know, yet.