• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You know what struck me as odd after I was vaccinated three different times and still got COVID a few weeks after the last "vaccination?"
The vaccine doesn't prevent anyone from contracting Covid.
It's function is to reduce symptoms & the likelihood of
severity & hospitalization. It does that well.
But as we all know about life....there are no guarantees.
But we do what's useful because it improves our odds.
I was prescribed Paxlovid and I took the first dose of it, which had the same symptoms as COVID by the way, and was immediately struck with a terrible, metallic taste in my mouth, malaise, etc.
Drugs do have side effects.
Maybe it was just because I had COVID, who knows. But I stopped taking the Paxlovid and as soon as it was out of my system but while I still had a low-grade fever (my fever never got above around 100 F), all the other symptoms of COVID went away as quickly as they came. I had a fever for four days and was fever free for 24 hours before I returned to work. The only other symptom of COVID that I had was a mild cough that lasted a coupla weeks. But for the short amount of time I was on that Paxlovid I had every symptom of COVID imaginable, and I was told I would probably "rebound" too - ummmm, no thanks!
Bummer.
This shows why it's good to avoid human contact
as much as possible. Have you tried wearing an
unlaundered kilt? Works wonders keeping the
masses at bay.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Bummer.
This shows why it's good to avoid human contact
as much as possible. Have you tried wearing an
unlaundered kilt? Works wonders keeping the
masses at bay.
Har har! I isolated but did not wear an unlaundered kilt. I had just gone to the grocery store so I was fine. I had a friend, by the way, who was very left of center and the first thing she said was "I need to go to the grocery store!" when she came down with COVID. (I told her not to do that- she had other options.)

Kathryn

A mask would help.
But it should be laundered to remain effective.
And don't make it from an old kilt...wrong kind of material.
I just isolated myself and then wore a mask for several days after I was fever free for 24 hours.

Kathryn

Drugs do have side effects.
Yes, and Paxlovid has the exact same side effects as COVID. Which I only had after I took one dose of Paxlovid, even though I had COVID and was sick with it for at least three days after I quit taking the Paxlovid and quit having most symptoms, other than the two I already had - a low fever and a mild cough, which is why I took the test and was unpleasantly surprised. It is very unusual for me to have a fever, even a low grade one so as soon as I developed one I took an expired test and bingo, it was positive.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just isolated myself and then wore a mask for several days after I was fever free for 24 hours.
it sounds awful.
I haven't been sick a day with anything
since 2020. I attribute it to....
- Increased separation from people.
- No stress.
- Many vaccinations.
- Lucky genetics.
- Bacon, herring, anchovies, habenero peppers,
& so many interesting & great things in life.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes, and Paxlovid has the exact same side effects as COVID.
I know others who took it, & had only the
metallic taste. You're just lucky, I guess.
Which I only had after I took one dose of Paxlovid, even though I had COVID and was sick with it for at least three days after I quit taking the Paxlovid and quit having most symptoms, other than the two I already had - a low fever and a mild cough, which is why I took the test and was unpleasantly surprised. It is very unusual for me to have a fever, even a low grade one.
Ugh.

Kathryn

I know others who took it, & had only the
metallic taste. You're just lucky, I guess.

Ugh.
Oh, I had malaise too, and I just felt, I don't know, awful, which totally went away after I got off the Paxlovid. All I was left with were the symptoms I had before - a low grade fever and a mild cough. And who wants a rebound of COVID symptoms especially if they are made worse? Not me!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh, I had malaise too, and I just felt, I don't know, awful, which totally went away after I got off the Paxlovid. All I was left with were the symptoms I had before - a low grade fever and a mild cough. And who wants a rebound of COVID symptoms especially if they are made worse? Not me!
Be sure to keep up with Covid vaccines
that address the latest variants.
Although I've not heard anything about
them lately. We'll see what the fall brings.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
But for the short amount of time I was on that Paxlovid I had every symptom of COVID imaginable, and I was told I would probably "rebound" too - ummmm, no thanks!
Glad you're OK. Our oldest daughter now has it for the 3rd time but is doing a lot better, and she's been fully vaxxed.

Ebionite

Seriously delusional post by someone who blindly believes without actually doing the research from peer-reviewed studies. Your posts on this are based on your ignorance of the subject and also its long history.
Where are the peer reviewed studies that address the New Zealand data? Crickets.

Ebionite

Richard, an embalmer with over 23 years of experience, first noticed these unusual clots in 2021. He explained how these clots differ from typical ones, being massive, fibrous, and often found in arteries—an unusual occurrence. These clots significantly impede the embalming process, requiring more time and effort to ensure proper preservation.

McBell

Admiral Obvious

Richard, an embalmer with over 23 years of experience, first noticed these unusual clots in 2021. He explained how these clots differ from typical ones, being massive, fibrous, and often found in arteries—an unusual occurrence. These clots significantly impede the embalming process, requiring more time and effort to ensure proper preservation.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The reason is that anyone reading this exchange can conclude that you don't answer because you can't show how I am wrong.
Except that several of us have already pointed out your errors. As did that poster, as well.
The problem is that you don't take any of it in and just continue to repeat your errors.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

You already tried this one before and we've already addressed it. Twice, I think.
Why are you just recycling the same nonsense again?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Where are the peer reviewed studies that address the New Zealand data? Crickets.

I don't know anything about that study to comment on, but what I do know of many decades of peer-reviewed studies is that vaccines have prevented great many potential deaths, which also stands to even the most basic logic.

Ebionite

I don't know anything about that study to comment on, but what I do know of many decades of peer-reviewed studies is that vaccines have prevented great many potential deaths, which also stands to even the most basic logic.
Of course, that's why Australians are calling out government scientists.

A leaked recording from an Australian TV show about the nation’s Covid response reveals the real state of affairs in the highly-vaccinated country, with members of the public furiously confronting government Covid scientists, calling them “liars” who destroyed public health, before demanding they resign from their jobs.

Pogo

Of course, that's why Australians are calling out government scientists.

A leaked recording from an Australian TV show about the nation’s Covid response reveals the real state of affairs in the highly-vaccinated country, with members of the public furiously confronting government Covid scientists, calling them “liars” who destroyed public health, before demanding they resign from their jobs.

From a website with a video Chem trails sedates the population right in the middle of the piece.
A complaint that they edited out the loonies and the swearing.
Yes Australia has people like you, it is not evidence of a problem.