• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

Argentbear

Of course, that's why Australians are calling out government scientists.

A leaked recording from an Australian TV show about the nation’s Covid response reveals the real state of affairs in the highly-vaccinated country, with members of the public furiously confronting government Covid scientists, calling them “liars” who destroyed public health, before demanding they resign from their jobs.

editing out a few foul mouthed shouts by lunatics isn't censoring the story

Ebionite

editing out a few foul mouthed shouts by lunatics isn't censoring the story
They're not lunatics, the real lunatics are those who still believe the "safe and effective" quackery.

"unsafe for use in humans".

Last edited:

Argentbear

They're not lunatics, the real lunatics are those who still believe the "safe and effective" quackery.

Yeah it's perfectly reasonable people who scream obscenities along with fake information on television shows and they try to claim they represent a nation and that somehow not televising their foul mouth rants is a form of government oppression.

Argentbear

Richard Hirschman

I removed this clot from the iliac artery. It's about 19 inches long and it was removed prior to embalming. I never seen clotting like this prior to 2021! The first 20 years in my field, I don't ever recall seeing clots like this. I'm not the only embalmer seeing this. I believe that the vaccine is mostly responsible for this. Please do some research before getting any vaccines, especially mRNA.

View attachment 94572

It's real easy to tell that is a peracetic worm.

Ebionite

It's real easy to tell that is a peracetic worm.
Did you mean parasitic? Blood flukes don't get anything near as big as the clot in the photo, around 3 cm max.

A study released today of excess mortality in 125 countries during the COVID-19 pandemic found the major causes of death globally stemmed from public health establishment’s response, including mandates and lockdowns that caused severe stress, harmful medical interventions and the COVID-19 vaccines.

Ebionite

A Texas rancher has come forward to blow the whistle and expose efforts by the federal government to spike the U.S. food supply with mRNA vaccines.

“They did a trial with 500 pigs.

“Within the first couple of weeks, they had about 100 of them die.”

Argentbear

Did you mean parasitic? Blood flukes don't get anything near as big as the clot in the photo, around 3 cm max.

A study released today of excess mortality in 125 countries during the COVID-19 pandemic found the major causes of death globally stemmed from public health establishment’s response, including mandates and lockdowns that caused severe stress, harmful medical interventions and the COVID-19 vaccines.

its still a worm who knows where he took it from.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

A Texas rancher has come forward to blow the whistle and expose efforts by the federal government to spike the U.S. food supply with mRNA vaccines.

Oh! Well if a some random rancher says so! :oops::tearsofjoy:
Who needs scientists, amirite?

"A Texas rancher has come forward to blow the whistle and expose efforts by the federal government to spike the U.S. food supply with mRNA vaccines.

Rancher Trevor Cowley revealed during an interview that the feds have been experimenting on livestock by injecting animals destined for the food supply with mRNA shots.

Cowley told the “Real Business Owners” podcast that Democrat President Joe Biden’s Department of Agriculture (USDA) has been running secret trials on animals."

Now you're just quoting random loons' personal ramblings about what he thinks the government is doing. Look how low you've had to sink with this conspiracy stuff.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Please keep ignoring the clots and the documented averse effects.
You really need to take your own advice:
I will present it for you AGAIN:

I will also provide you link to where it was ALREDY presented in this very thread:

Now perhaps you can stop whining about others ignoring the clots when you yourself ignore reports that show your clot sources are just plain full of shi.. Bovine Feces.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

You keep cherry-picking from non-peer reviewed sites and pretending they are scientific. That is intellectual dishonesty as has been explained to you many times before.

It is also potentially deadly as some others maybe take your disinformation as gospel, get seriously sick or even possibly die. It seems that your politics is more important to you than the health and well-being of others. What do you think Jesus would say to that?

Argentbear

Wow

I want you to pause for just a moment and think about just how mind numbingly silly this is

SO the government is going to inject a vaccine into animals. For reasons unknown the animal's immune system won't respond in any way to the vaccine and through some sort of magical system the vaccine will find it's way into the animals muscle tissue where it will propagate...some how... and remain a vaccine and populate al the muscle tissue of the animal again with out the animal's immune system reacting in any way. The unchanged vaccine will somehow survive the animal being slaughtered and processed and refrigerated and stocked in semi trucks and then in grocery stores unchanged. The vaccine will somehow survive refrigeration and even being frozen. the vaccine will then be just fine when the meat it is in is cooked and then once eaten by a person will survive first a bath is stomach acid and then digestion and and then for some reason will act as a vaccine in humans.
Just wow.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Wow

I want you to pause for just a moment and think about just how mind numbingly silly this is

SO the government is going to inject a vaccine into animals. For reasons unknown the animal's immune system won't respond in any way to the vaccine and through some sort of magical system the vaccine will find it's way into the animals muscle tissue where it will propagate...some how... and remain a vaccine and populate al the muscle tissue of the animal again with out the animal's immune system reacting in any way. The unchanged vaccine will somehow survive the animal being slaughtered and processed and refrigerated and stocked in semi trucks and then in grocery stores unchanged. The vaccine will somehow survive refrigeration and even being frozen. the vaccine will then be just fine when the meat it is in is cooked and then once eaten by a person will survive first a bath is stomach acid and then digestion and and then for some reason will act as a vaccine in humans.
Just wow.
But...
Covid is airborne.
Thus the reason for the masks.

Pogo

Meanwhile back in reality.
A couple of months ago a video was posted on social media that messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine technology was being used on cattle. Of course, this was and is false information, but did raise multiple concerns and statements were released from NCBA to confirm that this technology is not being used on cattle. These statements also confirmed that a mRNA vaccine is not approved for use in cattle, and this type of vaccine is not even commercially available for use. I even received questions on this topic at some of the Master Beef meetings that occurred around that time. With concerns such as these, it would be a good time to cover some of the basics of vaccines so that you can have an understanding if you are approached with questions.

The rest of the article.

Livestock Health: mRNA Vaccine vs Conventional Vaccines

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
The Biden administration "ran afoul" of the First Amendment by trying to pressure social media platforms over controversial COVID-19 content, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans ruled Friday.

I think not only did they pressure websites -- but also silenced opposing medical voices to maintain a narrative. IMV

Makes one wonder how many platforms were forced to police, or make their own decision, as to what was right and what was wrong violating Constitutional free speech and the conversations that were pertinent to the issue.
I don't wonder. I have no sympathy for whiny babies who don't want to take the needle, so much so that they called down authorities on themselves, that had nothing to do with the Constitution.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
A couple of months ago a video was posted on social media that messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine technology was being used on cattle. Of course, this was and is false information, but did raise multiple concerns and statements were released from NCBA to confirm that this technology is not being used on cattle. These statements also confirmed that a mRNA vaccine is not approved for use in cattle, and this type of vaccine is not even commercially available for use. I even received questions on this topic at some of the Master Beef meetings that occurred around that time. With concerns such as these, it would be a good time to cover some of the basics of vaccines so that you can have an understanding if you are approached with questions.

The rest of the article.

Hmm… why not offer both? And let the people decide since the conventional vaccines still work? That way, everyone is happy!

We Never Know

No Slack

The rest of the article.

That was last year.

This year...

Scientists are testing mRNA vaccines to protect cows and people against bird flu

BY MIKE STOBBE AND LAURAN NEERGAARD
Updated 11:49 AM CDT, May 31, 2024

"The bird flu outbreak in U.S. dairy cows is prompting development of new, next-generation mRNA vaccines — akin to COVID-19 shots — that are being tested in both animals and people.

Next month, the U.S. Agriculture Department is to begin testing a vaccine developed by University of Pennsylvania researchers by giving it to calves. The idea: If vaccinating cows protects dairy workers, that could mean fewer chances for the virus to jump into people and mutate in ways that could spur human-to-human spread."

Ebionite

You keep cherry-picking from non-peer reviewed sites and pretending they are scientific.
"Peer reviewed" is for people who can't cope with actual facts like foot-long rubbery clots.

You really need
No, I don't.

its still a worm
No, it's not.

“A similar survey conducted in late 2022 revealed that 66 percent of embalmers began finding the unusual clots in mid-2021, suggesting a temporal link to the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, which began earlier that year”