• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

Argentbear

"Peer reviewed" is for people who can't cope with actual facts like foot-long rubbery clots.

No, I don't.

No, it's not.

“A similar survey conducted in late 2022 revealed that 66 percent of embalmers began finding the unusual clots in mid-2021, suggesting a temporal link to the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, which began earlier that year”

A reprint of a reprint from an anti-vaxer source detailing a survey "created by" Thomas Haviland and published on "survey Monkey" an open survey platform where anyone could respond to any published survey. Haviland was a Air Force contractor who was fired by the Air Force for spreading misinformation abut the Covid Vaccine. Specifically he sent out 30,000 e-mails to air force personal claiming the Vaccine had already killed "tens of thousands" of children even though at the time it was not approved for or being given to children. His e-mail cited a government conspiracy to use the covid vaccine to reduce the world population by targeting children.

LeftyLen

Look at other countries! Australia didn't suffer like America. New Zealand did not suffer like America. Lots of places didn't, but America is stuffed full of scientifically illiterate idiots who selfishly declared they knkw better than real experts and proclaimed their selfishness takes precedence over combating a deadly pandemic that has claimed millions.
Now, try again when you're ready to acknowledge the severity that was the situation and why it really is like shouting fire in a crowded people (both got people needlessly killed and severely injured).
And North Korea really did not suffer.

Argentbear

It is amazing that after decades of Dr. Stanley Plotkin and his vaccinologist disciples insisting vaccines are the most well studied products on the planet, they just penned an article admitting precisely the opposite.

its an opinion piece not an article or study.
The authors which include Plotkin write about how the limitations of pre-licensure safety studies can be overcome if proper funding existed for post-licensure studies. They note that "the problem is not a lack of safety monitoring once a vaccine is approved for use. The problem is that the systems in place have become stagnant and don’t live up to the potential of modern science."
They do not cite the covid vaccine is any way.
They also do not make any claim that vaccines are not studied post release.
Ref

Ebionite

They note that "the problem is not a lack of safety monitoring once a vaccine is approved for use.
That is not consistent with their statement that:

“Postauthorization studies are needed to fully characterize the safety profile of a new vaccine, since prelicensure clinical trials have limited sample sizes, follow up durations, and population heterogeneity.”

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Hmm… why not offer both? And let the people decide since the conventional vaccines still work? That way, everyone is happy!

Companies have the right to establish their rules of employment as do governmental agencies. Besides the limitations put in place by the Constitution, our priority should be to save innocent lives, and it seems to me Jesus wouldn't want anything less.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
"Peer reviewed" is for people who can't cope with actual facts like foot-long rubbery clots.

LOL!!! You obviously know so very little how we work in science and why. And another serious problem is also with your approach whereas you are all so willing to post opinion pieces that, if followed, could lead to many more deaths in the long run as we saw here in the States when many took your advice and died, which is an estimated 200,000. I wonder what Jesus would say about that, Ebionite?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Um no. You've got that exactly backwards. Peer review helps weed out the garbage. It's a built-in self-correcting mechanism that has been very helpful to the advancement of science, medicine and knowledge for well over a century now.

Which is why all you have on your side are pre-prints, random unqualified internet speculation, flat-out myths and lies and retracted articles. In other words: The garbage.

No, I don't.

No, it's not.

“A similar survey conducted in late 2022 revealed that 66 percent of embalmers began finding the unusual clots in mid-2021, suggesting a temporal link to the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, which began earlier that year”

You know what causes blood clots? COVID. You know what causes myocarditis? COVID.

By the way, this is another bogus article you're trying to recycle again. You've already posted this and it's already been thoroughly refuted and debunked. You may be fooling yourself, but you're not fooling anyone else.

Pogo

That is not consistent with their statement that:

“Postauthorization studies are needed to fully characterize the safety profile of a new vaccine, since prelicensure clinical trials have limited sample sizes, follow up durations, and population heterogeneity.”
Reading fail, “Postauthorization studies are needed to fully characterize the safety profile of a new vaccine, since prelicensure clinical trials have limited sample sizes, follow up durations, and population heterogeneity.” was addressed by "the problem is not a lack of safety monitoring once a vaccine is approved for use."

This is normal procedure for the reasons indicated and not some indication of a systemic problem.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Companies have the right to establish their rules of employment as do governmental agencies. Besides the limitations put in place by the Constitution, our priority should be to save innocent lives, and it seems to me Jesus wouldn't want anything less.
which using dead cells, instead of manipulating DNA, would still accomplish the protection without violating the will of the people.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
which using dead cells, instead of manipulating DNA, would still accomplish the protection without violating the will of the people.
You aren't a biologist, you don't make vaccines, on what grounds gives you the confidence to know what will work? Especially with you repeating a fallacy?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
There are no "dead cells" in mRNA vaccines.

mRNA vaccines don't "manipulate DNA" which is found inside the cell's nucleus.
mRNA Does not enter the cell's nucleus.

So please explain how you think the COVID vaccine is "manipulating DNA."

Kenny

Premium Member
You aren't a biologist, you don't make vaccines, on what grounds gives you the confidence to know what will work? Especially with you repeating a fallacy?
I was referencing a quoted and documented site that someone else gave. Why are you arguing with me? I wasn’t saying it changes “human DNA” - I just said they were manipulating DNA

Kenny

Premium Member
Your posts are vague, which is confusing those trying to
converse with you. Example: It's not clear what or whose
DNA you claim is being changed.

The site that someone else referenced declared two ways of creating a vaccine. Using dead cells or creating a vaccine using a strand of a live cell (mRNA)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I was referencing a quoted and documented site that someone else gave. Why are you arguing with me? I wasn’t saying it changes “human DNA” - I just said they were manipulating DNA
Manipulating DNA would be changing it. But any way you look at it vaccines DO NOT do that.

Ebionite

LOL!!! You obviously know so very little how we work in science and why.
Scientists are opportunists, the tend to follow the money. The largest money source for scientific research is the government, so research tends to follow a government agenda.