• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
All I know is that I had many COVID "vaccinations." Personally, not only did I have a massive headache for FOUR DAYS AND FOUR NIGHTS after the last one, my blood pressure went up significantly and is still elevated. And believe me, I was not expecting any complications. Oh, I also got COVID a few weeks later. I wasn't in any sort of risk group and I didn't die but I also only knew one person who died of COVID (she was in several risk groups) and she had five shots against it, one just a few weeks before contracting COVID. I did know some people who HAD COVID, even prior to the "vaccinations" and they were absolutely fine so there's that.

Oh, by the way, when I had COVID, I was prescribed Paxlovid, which I took one dose of and then stopped taking it. I didn't have any metallic taste or malaise, other than when my fever went up, till I was prescribed Paxlovid, which also carries a high risk of relapse for a few days, and who wants that? Not me, that's for sure. Thank goodness I had just gone to the grocery store.

Pogo

Lindsey Reeves: Virginia woman suffers anaphylactic shock eight hours after first Pfizer mRNA injection, relentlessly attacked by vaxx zealots for reporting it on Facebook

Tara Skalowska: 40-year-old Florida woman suffers skin disorder after second Moderna mRNA injection, doctors cannot help her

Clint Bearden: 55-year-old Louisiana oil worker diagnosed with dementia 10 days after second Pfizer mRNA injection

Holly Edser. PFIZER - Severe Adverse Reaction: Bleed to Brain, Neuro Surgery and in Coma. Age: 34

Justin Harrington. Moderna 22nd May 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Myocarditis (Inflammation of the Heart. Age: 21 Years Old

Dominique. PFIZER 18th March 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Extensive Neurological Involvement. Age: 30 Years Old

Alyssa Ken. AstraZeneca. Severe Adverse Reaction: Brain Bleed, Stroke, induced Coma

Virgil Ross Brimley. PFIZER 23rd April 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction
Linda Telling the Story of Her Husband Virgil. On 23rd April 2021 at about 2:15 Vigil took his 2nd PFIZER shot and about 10 to 12 hours later he fell face down to the floor and had a Seizure

Marílio Costa Leite. PFIZER 16th July 2021. Died Between 18th - 20th July 2021. Age: 48 Years Old

Connor Hill. PFIZER 28th April 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Myocarditis (Inflammation of the Heart) Age: 17 Years Old

Georgia Clark. PFIZER August 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Pericarditis/Heart inflammation - Georgia is a Reporter from the Daily Telegraph in Sydney, Australia and developed heart inflammation linked to PFIZER.

Alicia Smith. PFIZER 15th April 2021 - 2nd Dose. Severe Adverse Reaction: Bell's Palsy, Tremors, Severe Neurological Issues. Age: 34 Years Old

Jane Anderson. Moderna 24th February & 24th April 2021. Died 24th May 2021. Age: 74 Years Old

Brandon Crawford. Johnson & Johnson 18th July 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Paralysed/Guillain-Barré. Age: 31 Years Old

Renee Campbell, PFIZER 11th April 2021, Died 18th April 2021

Beth Finney , PFIZER 29th March 2021, Severe Adverse Reaction: Guillain–Barré Syndrome

Julie Chapman, AstraZeneca 25th February 2021, Age 48 years old
Severe Adverse Reaction: Neurological Symptoms, Tingling, Burning Nerve Pain, Allodynia
Oh boy a pile of anecdotes,
The plural of anecdote is not data and real studies have been done on vaccines, yes everything has some risk, Covid is frequently deadly.
You can start a bit of reeducation here but I hold little hope if you continue with the delusion that viruses do not even exist.

chris baron

Oh boy a pile of anecdotes,
The plural of anecdote is not data and real studies have been done on vaccines, yes everything has some risk, Covid is frequently deadly.
You can start a bit of reeducation here but I hold little hope if you continue with the delusion that viruses do not even exist.

covid does not exist. random mutation leading to superpowers in fictitious nano critters is the stuff of scifi B movies. teenage mutant ninja turtles do not exist either. do you believe population control measures are necessary? many people do. do you believe in transhumanism, evolution, fish turning into mammals over billions of years, and do you believe men should have the right to have babies?

My wife had 2 family members die within 3 weeks of the first shot. I have friends who lost 3 parents within 3 weeks.

Shandrille Dall'Agnese - PFIZER 22nd June 2021 Severe Adverse Reaction: Brain Thrombophlebitis Age: 19 Years

Kenedy - PFIZER, Severe Adverse Reaction: Myocarditis Kennedy (19) received the second Pfizer Vaccine and soon after began experiencing severe chest pain, pressure, and shortness of breath. She hospitalized with myocarditis; inflammation of the heart wall.

A HEALTHY teenager has died suddenly in his sleep – just three days after receiving his second dose of the Pfizer coronavirus jab.

William Anthony Abshire - Moderna 13th April & 11th May 2021
Severe Adverse Reaction: Systemic Inflammation, Unbearable Pain, and Paralysis caused by inflammation

Hadley Huffman - PFIZER 2nd Dose 9th June 2021. Died: 15th June 2021 Age: 20 Years Old. Hadley passed away June 15th 2021 not long after her second Covid shot.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Lindsey Reeves: Virginia woman suffers anaphylactic shock eight hours after first Pfizer mRNA injection, relentlessly attacked by vaxx zealots for reporting it on Facebook

Tara Skalowska: 40-year-old Florida woman suffers skin disorder after second Moderna mRNA injection, doctors cannot help her

Clint Bearden: 55-year-old Louisiana oil worker diagnosed with dementia 10 days after second Pfizer mRNA injection

Holly Edser. PFIZER - Severe Adverse Reaction: Bleed to Brain, Neuro Surgery and in Coma. Age: 34

Justin Harrington. Moderna 22nd May 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Myocarditis (Inflammation of the Heart. Age: 21 Years Old

Dominique. PFIZER 18th March 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Extensive Neurological Involvement. Age: 30 Years Old

Alyssa Ken. AstraZeneca. Severe Adverse Reaction: Brain Bleed, Stroke, induced Coma

Linda Telling the Story of Her Husband Virgil. On 23rd April 2021 at about 2:15 Vigil took his 2nd PFIZER shot and about 10 to 12 hours later he fell face down to the floor and had a Seizure

Marílio Costa Leite. PFIZER 16th July 2021. Died Between 18th - 20th July 2021. Age: 48 Years Old

Connor Hill. PFIZER 28th April 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Myocarditis (Inflammation of the Heart) Age: 17 Years Old

Georgia Clark. PFIZER August 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Pericarditis/Heart inflammation - Georgia is a Reporter from the Daily Telegraph in Sydney, Australia and developed heart inflammation linked to PFIZER.

Alicia Smith. PFIZER 15th April 2021 - 2nd Dose. Severe Adverse Reaction: Bell's Palsy, Tremors, Severe Neurological Issues. Age: 34 Years Old

Jane Anderson. Moderna 24th February & 24th April 2021. Died 24th May 2021. Age: 74 Years Old

Brandon Crawford. Johnson & Johnson 18th July 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Paralysed/Guillain-Barré. Age: 31 Years Old

Beth Finney , PFIZER 29th March 2021, Severe Adverse Reaction: Guillain–Barré Syndrome

Severe Adverse Reaction: Neurological Symptoms, Tingling, Burning Nerve Pain, Allodynia
So you're doubling down on your random anecdotes with another set of random anecdotes because .... ?
Why don't you cite your sources? It's the intellectually honest thing to do.

chris baron

So you're doubling down on your random anecdotes with another set of random anecdotes because .... ?
Why don't you cite your sources? It's the intellectually honest thing to do.
do you think the world is overpopulated and measures need to be taken? maybe you think that you are an elite member of a select inner core of a "secret" society of people whose names are written in the "book of life" and that after a global megadeath event the wise will inherit the earth. a lot of people think this way and it seems that you are one of them.

Book Review: "The Survival of the Wisest" by Jonas Salk; 1973.
Jonas Salk "the Developer of Polio Vaccine" revamps his theory and supposedly improves on Darwinism, in other words he's not talking about Darwinism anymore he's arguing that survival of the fittest has now become the survival of the wisest (Scientists). What that means is: The Elite embodied in, reincarnated in the scientific class, now functions as the arbiters of 'Mother Nature' (God), and as a result they're going to have to put into place the structures and systems to decide who lives and who dies. So this is what this book is about . Another layer of a Darwinian cult of mass depopulation. He begins the book by saying, 'the big problem that we face is too many people. Man will have to regulate and take the place of 'Mother Nature' because 'Mother Nature', he argues, has natural function of keeping balance and regulating population through disease and death, which he says are "Good". He says Man has to step up and take on that role and do the exact same thing.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
covid does not exist. random mutation leading to superpowers in fictitious nano critters is the stuff of scifi B movies. teenage mutant ninja turtles do not exist either. do you believe population control measures are necessary? many people do. do you believe in transhumanism, evolution, fish turning into mammals over billions of years, and do you believe men should have the right to have babies?

My wife had 2 family members die within 3 weeks of the first shot. I have friends who lost 3 parents within 3 weeks.

Shandrille Dall'Agnese - PFIZER 22nd June 2021 Severe Adverse Reaction: Brain Thrombophlebitis Age: 19 Years

Kenedy - PFIZER, Severe Adverse Reaction: Myocarditis Kennedy (19) received the second Pfizer Vaccine and soon after began experiencing severe chest pain, pressure, and shortness of breath. She hospitalized with myocarditis; inflammation of the heart wall.

A HEALTHY teenager has died suddenly in his sleep – just three days after receiving his second dose of the Pfizer coronavirus jab.

William Anthony Abshire - Moderna 13th April & 11th May 2021
Severe Adverse Reaction: Systemic Inflammation, Unbearable Pain, and Paralysis caused by inflammation

Hadley Huffman - PFIZER 2nd Dose 9th June 2021. Died: 15th June 2021 Age: 20 Years Old. Hadley passed away June 15th 2021 not long after her second Covid shot.
No. Your claims are "the stuff of scifi B movies." You simply deny reality.

COVID is real. Demonstrably real. It killed over 7 million people around the world.

Lots of things are going to happen to lots of people "after taking the COVID shot." Because the whole rest of your life happens after that.
And especially if you imagine that every single thing that will ever happen to anyone will somehow be related to all the way back to being vaccinated. It doesn't mean they're connected though. Some people need to understand that correlation isn't causation. Just because something happened after something, doesn't mean it was caused by that particular thing. You have to investigate further.

By the way, you know what causes a much greater risk of developing myocarditis - HAVING COVID.

Maybe some of these people had myocarditis because they had COVID before. Did that not occur to you?
I just found out a few months ago that I was born with a heart defect that I wasn't even aware of. If I had contracted COVID, I might not even be here today.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
do you think the world is overpopulated and measures need to be taken? maybe you think that you are an elite member of a select inner core of a "secret" society of people whose names are written in the "book of life" and that after a global megadeath event the wise will inherit the earth. a lot of people think this way and it seems that you are one of them.

Book Review: "The Survival of the Wisest" by Jonas Salk; 1973.
Jonas Salk "the Developer of Polio Vaccine" revamps his theory and supposedly improves on Darwinism, in other words he's not talking about Darwinism anymore he's arguing that survival of the fittest has now become the survival of the wisest (Scientists). What that means is: The Elite embodied in, reincarnated in the scientific class, now functions as the arbiters of 'Mother Nature' (God), and as a result they're going to have to put into place the structures and systems to decide who lives and who dies. So this is what this book is about . Another layer of a Darwinian cult of mass depopulation. He begins the book by saying, 'the big problem that we face is too many people. Man will have to regulate and take the place of 'Mother Nature' because 'Mother Nature', he argues, has natural function of keeping balance and regulating population through disease and death, which he says are "Good". He says Man has to step up and take on that role and do the exact same thing.
Uh, no.

I don't adhere to bizarre conspiracy theories.

I'd rather stick to the topic at hand than follow you down your rabbit hole.

Kathryn

No. Your claims are "the stuff of scifi B movies." You simply deny reality.

COVID is real. Demonstrably real. It killed over 7 million people around the world.

Lots of things are going to happen to lots of people "after taking the COVID shot." Because the whole rest of your life happens after that.
And especially if you imagine that every single thing that will ever happen to anyone will somehow be related to all the way back to being vaccinated. It doesn't mean they're connected though. Some people need to understand that correlation isn't causation. Just because something happened after something, doesn't mean it was caused by that particular thing. You have to investigate further.

By the way, you know what causes a much greater risk of developing myocarditis - HAVING COVID.
Well, what happened to me happened directly TO ME. And I wasn't even looking for it. I mean, I had several vaccinations before I knew of any issue, and even then I was like "Won't happen to me." Till it did.

chris baron

Uh, no.

I don't adhere to bizarre conspiracy theories.

I'd rather stick to the topic at hand than follow you down your rabbit hole.
jonas salk the developer of the polio vaccine advocated for mass depopulation using vaxxines.

Philanthropic donations to Salk Institute for Biological Studies exceed record-breaking $100M in FY21​

Edward Jenner (1796-1839) "discovered" the cowpox vaccine. During this time, he was inoculated (by variolation) for smallpox, which had a lifelong effect upon his general health. Jenner was found in a state of apoplexy on 25 January 1823, with his right side paralysed. He did not recover and died the next day of an apparent stroke, his second, on 26 January 1823, aged 73. His contemporary Rabbi Israel Lipschitz in his classic commentary on the Mishnah, the Tiferes Yisrael, wrote that Jenner was one of the "righteous of the nations"

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
jonas salk the developer of the polio vaccine advocated for mass depopulation using vaxxines.

Philanthropic donations to Salk Institute for Biological Studies exceed record-breaking $100M in FY21​

Edward Jenner (1796-1839) "discovered" the cowpox vaccine. During this time, he was inoculated (by variolation) for smallpox, which had a lifelong effect upon his general health. Jenner was found in a state of apoplexy on 25 January 1823, with his right side paralysed. He did not recover and died the next day of an apparent stroke, his second, on 26 January 1823, aged 73. His contemporary Rabbi Israel Lipschitz in his classic commentary on the Mishnah, the Tiferes Yisrael, wrote that Jenner was one of the "righteous of the nations"
Ooooh scary.
I bet you haven't even read it.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member

You don't seem to understand how to interpret data. It's not like that. You need to compare the morbidity and mortality in the treated (vaccinated) cohort to the control group (the unvaccinated), not list selected outcomes. The data clearly supports the recommendation for all eligible people to be vaccinated for Covid.

I used to chuckle when people posted that they' not going to be a guinea pig when the vaccines were first ruled out. But they were anyway. They were in the control group, which, unfortunately for them, was the wrong group to be in.

But since that's how you think - in anecdote rather than pooled data - I've got two more anecdotes for you, people we know or knew:
  • Rene W - had his last vaccine only a few months before dying of an intracerebral bleed following head trauma. Age 96. Imagine that.
  • Christie R - had her last vaccine in November and was diagnosed with metastatic uterine cancer this month. Age 62. Coincidence?
And here are some more data points, this time from the unvaccinated. This story is jaw-dropping: The Duncan Family of Shawnee, KS vs COVID

And here's a summary of what befell these anti-vaxxers:

1722281796721.png

She seems like that to you? There's nothing she wrote that suggests that.

You, on the other hand, seem very suggestible. You've bought into the anti-vaxxer disinformation and are spreading it yourself now. Fortunately, you're too late to do any damage.

And if you haven't been vaccinated yet but have had a Covid infection, you've got Covid in your tissues. You really want that initial and every subsequent infection to encounter an immune response from a prepared (vaccinated) immune system. You want the smallest viral load possible and for it to be cleared as quickly as possible, which is one of the benefits of the vaccine.

Why? Because many viruses will make a home in your tissues for the rest of your life. You are probably familiar with the chickenpox virus causing shingles later in life. It lives in the nervous system until death (and probably beyond), and is reactivated by stress, steroids, etc. The shingles vaccine can mitigate against this, but it doesn't remove the virus. You might want to look at this post from this thread to learn a bit more about organ damage caused by Covid and about how many viruses make homes in our bodies are associated with severe disease later in life.

You really ought to take your medical advice from competent sources.

chris baron

View attachment 94886

She seems like that to you? There's nothing she wrote that suggests that.

You, on the other hand, seem very suggestible. You've bought into the anti-vaxxer disinformation and are spreading it yourself now. Fortunately, you're too late to do any damage.

And if you haven't been vaccinated yet but have had a Covid infection, you've got Covid in your tissues. You really want that initial and every subsequent infection to encounter an immune response from a prepared (vaccinated) immune system. You want the smallest viral load possible and for it to be cleared as quickly as possible, which is one of the benefits of the vaccine.

Why? Because many viruses will make a home in your tissues for the rest of your life. You are probably familiar with the chickenpox virus causing shingles later in life. It lives in the nervous system until death (and probably beyond), and is reactivated by stress, steroids, etc. The shingles vaccine can mitigate against this, but it doesn't remove the virus. You might want to look at this post from this thread to learn a bit more about organ damage caused by Covid and about how many viruses make homes in our bodies are associated with severe disease later in life.

You really ought to take your medical advice from competent sources.
the simple fact is that random mutation in nano critters leading to supervillain superpowers is impossible. this idea is the plot from a dumb sci-fi godzilla "b" movie.

God exists, random mutation and new emergent pathogens do not, it's all fearmongering aimed at making people selfish, paranoid, materialistic, emotionally unstable and much more likely to comply with gov't mandates, restrictions, "emergency measures" etc. fear mongering/ trauma based mind control is a classic tactic that totalitarian gov'ts and cult leaders use to gain control over people. emotionally healthy independent happy people don't need big bro but narcissistic demoniac psychopaths feel the need to dominate others.

GOD EXISTS, THE CORONAVIRUS DOES NOT AND NEITHER DO ANY OTHER RANDOMLY MUTATING SUPERVILLAINS. (godzilla, teenage mutant ninja turtles, x men etc)

What is going on here? There are stories in Manitoba of a hospital so overwhelmed with COVID patients that doctors are forced to triage patients in their car. Yet a citizen journalist went to the same hospital and found it empty with no one in the waiting rooms.

the covid pandemic was a hoax perpetrated by demonic entities in human form who imagine themselves to be custodians of the earth or some such nonsense.

In the thirty-ninth year of his reign, Asa became diseased in his feet, and his malady became increasingly severe. Yet even in his illness he did not seek the LORD, but only the physicians.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
the simple fact is that random mutation in nano critters leading to supervillain superpowers is impossible.
I assume that you mean that the theory of evolution is incorrect. If so, you are wrong. It has been demonstrated to be correct beyond reasonable doubt. Your doubt isn't reasonable. It's faith based.
this idea is the plot from a dumb sci-fi godzilla "b" movie.
If I recall correctly, Godzilla and the other enormous monsters of mid-20th century Japanese sci-fi were the result of mutation caused by radiation following the atomic bombs dropped there. That includes the mutation aspect of the theory, but lacks the rest, such as natural selection and geological timespans.
God exists
If you're referring to the god of Abraham, who is said to have created the world and the first two human beings in six days, that god doesn't exist. How do I know? That never happened. The universe evolved over billions of years, and there was never a first pair of humans. We can't rule out gods like the deist god in general, but we can rule that one out.
random mutation and new emergent pathogens do not
Faith-based thinking can be dangerous - lethal even. The dead bodies at Jonestown, Waco, and Heaven's Gate attest to that. Assuming that you never got vaccinated, you took an unnecessary risk.

Can I assume that you never looked at the link about that family from Kansas? I don't see you as somebody interested in learning.
it's all fearmongering aimed at making people selfish, paranoid, materialistic, emotionally unstable and much more likely to comply with gov't mandates, restrictions, "emergency measures" etc. fear mongering/ trauma based mind control is a classic tactic that totalitarian gov'ts and cult leaders use to gain control over people. emotionally healthy independent happy people don't need big bro but narcissistic demoniac psychopaths feel the need to dominate others.
It's you who has been captured by fearmongers. You're steeped in their conspiracy theories.

I gladly complied with those government mandates regarding masks and vaccines. I understood the science and the reasons for them. People unable to do that frequently ended up having their minds shaped by people propagating that same message you now monger for them. It's analogous to a pandemic, but with "infectious," toxic memes rather than viruses (encapsulated genes).

And the "vaccine" to inoculate one in defense of that? Critical thinking. It prevents ideas like yours above from "infecting" a mind.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
the simple fact is that random mutation in nano critters leading to supervillain superpowers is impossible. this idea is the plot from a dumb sci-fi godzilla "b" movie.

God exists, random mutation and new emergent pathogens do not, it's all fearmongering aimed at making people selfish, paranoid, materialistic, emotionally unstable and much more likely to comply with gov't mandates, restrictions, "emergency measures" etc. fear mongering/ trauma based mind control is a classic tactic that totalitarian gov'ts and cult leaders use to gain control over people. emotionally healthy independent happy people don't need big bro but narcissistic demoniac psychopaths feel the need to dominate others.

GOD EXISTS, THE CORONAVIRUS DOES NOT AND NEITHER DO ANY OTHER RANDOMLY MUTATING SUPERVILLAINS. (godzilla, teenage mutant ninja turtles, x men etc)

What is going on here? There are stories in Manitoba of a hospital so overwhelmed with COVID patients that doctors are forced to triage patients in their car. Yet a citizen journalist went to the same hospital and found it empty with no one in the waiting rooms.

the covid pandemic was a hoax perpetrated by demonic entities in human form who imagine themselves to be custodians of the earth or some such nonsense.

In the thirty-ninth year of his reign, Asa became diseased in his feet, and his malady became increasingly severe. Yet even in his illness he did not seek the LORD, but only the physicians.

This is the stuff of delusion. Talking about fear mongering. Wow.

chris baron

I assume that you mean that the theory of evolution is incorrect. If so, you are wrong. It has been demonstrated to be correct beyond reasonable doubt. Your doubt isn't reasonable. It's faith based.

If I recall correctly, Godzilla and the other enormous monsters of mid-20th century Japanese sci-fi were the result of mutation caused by radiation following the atomic bombs dropped there. That includes the mutation aspect of the theory, but lacks the rest, such as natural selection and geological timespans.

If you're referring to the god of Abraham, who is said to have created the world and the first two human beings in six days, that god doesn't exist. How do I know? That never happened. The universe evolved over billions of years, and there was never a first pair of humans. We can't rule out gods like the deist god in general, but we can rule that one out.

Faith-based thinking can be dangerous - lethal even. The dead bodies at Jonestown, Waco, and Heaven's Gate attest to that. Assuming that you never got vaccinated, you took an unnecessary risk.

Can I assume that you never looked at the link about that family from Kansas? I don't see you as somebody interested in learning.

It's you who has been captured by fearmongers. You're steeped in their conspiracy theories.

I gladly complied with those government mandates regarding masks and vaccines. I understood the science and the reasons for them. People unable to do that frequently ended up having their minds shaped by people propagating that same message you now monger for them. It's analogous to a pandemic, but with "infectious," toxic memes rather than viruses (encapsulated genes).

And the "vaccine" to inoculate one in defense of that? Critical thinking. It prevents ideas like yours above from "infecting" a mind.
the world is only about 6000 yrs old; there is nothing on the face of the earth that can be proven to be billions of years old because nothing lasts that long. there is no grain of sand, no pebble, no stone, no rock, no hill or mountain or anything that can be proven to billions of years old. since there is nothing on the face of the earth that can be proven to be billions of years old there is no reason to believe that the earth is billions of years yet this is what is taught to naive young people in "science" class. curious.

there is no immense deep space deep time universe out there. copernicus sold his soul to the devil for fame, the earth does not orbit the sun and it does not rotate at 1.3 times the speed of sound.

the sun orbits the earth and the planets orbit the sun and the celestial sphere rotates once every 24 hrs. when you look at the night sky you are looking at the inside of an immense sphere which is called the celestial sphere and is inside of the first heaven. 9 concentric spheres: hell, earth and the seven heavens each one superior to each other in sanctity and the presence of God.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
the world is only about 6000 yrs old; there is nothing on the face of the earth that can be proven to be billions of years old because nothing lasts that long. there is no grain of sand, no pebble, no stone, no rock, no hill or mountain or anything that can be proven to billions of years old. since there is nothing on the face of the earth that can be proven to be billions of years old there is no reason to believe that the earth is billions of years yet this is what is taught to naive young people in "science" class. curious.

there is no immense deep space deep time universe out there. copernicus sold his soul to the devil for fame, the earth does not orbit the sun and it does not rotate at 1.3 times the speed of sound.

the sun orbits the earth and the planets orbit the sun and the celestial sphere rotates once every 24 hrs. when you look at the night sky you are looking at the inside of an immense sphere which is called the celestial sphere and is inside of the first heaven. 9 concentric spheres: hell, earth and the seven heavens each one superior to each other in sanctity and the presence of God.
These are just flat out denials of reality. And a Gish Gallop, to boot.

Argentbear

Yeah some hospitals would send medical personal out to vehicles to triage possible Covid infections in an attempt prevent the virus from getting into their emergency rooms.

Hospitals also set up separate entrances for possible Covid cases to limit its transmission. her ewer more than a few videos made by very stupid people ignoring the covid entrances and going into a quiet Emergency Room and "proving" that hospitals were not strained by Covid cases. As for your reporter he obviously knew this was the case when he made his fake news report, he wasn't stupid, just a liar.
You obviously never had to stand by helplessly far removed from a loved one dying of Covid.

Kathryn

Two things happened to me before the vaccines. One, my darling husband passed away suddenly (from a first time, massive heart attack, not COVID) about four years ago. I had a big funeral for him, which was attended by many, many people, and no one got COVID, though most people were not wearing masks. Secondly, I tripped over my old, fat dog and fell on my patio and really badly broke my right (dominant) elbow a few weeks later. It was a hard time, and it was during COVID. Since I had to have a total elbow replacement, and since most replacements were considered to be optional, but mine wasn't, they had to open up a completely closed ward at the hospital, just for me. It was very interesting.

Oh and I was left alone and crying in wheelchair for a very, very long time while they tried to open up that ward. It was so depressing. And I waited and waited for everything there. EVERYTHING. Clearly no one wanted to be there, and why should they want to be there? They were being paid to stay home!