• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Wrong, the scientific method is not conditional on publication.
Wrong what?
I asked what journal I can read his data in? Did he publish it or not? Has it been vetted by other scientists and their work, or not? Are there other studies corroborating his? Where is it? You know, anybody can say whatever they want on Twitter, right?

What kind of scientific training do you have?
More than a quarter of people injected with mRNA Covid jabs suffered an unintended immune response created by a glitch in the way the vaccine was read by the body, a study has found.

Sorry, I'm not interested in Gish Galloping onto to the next thing you've come up with.

You probably should have read past the first paragraph to the second one, that says:

"No adverse effects were created by the error, data show, but Cambridge scientists found such vaccines were not perfect and sometimes led to nonsense proteins being made instead of the desired Covid “spike”, which mimics infection and leads to antibody production."

Sargonski

Wrong what?
I asked what journal I can read his data in? Did he publish it or not? Has it been vetted by other scientists and their work, or not? Are there other studies corroborating his? Where is it? You know, anybody can say whatever they want on Twitter, right?

What kind of scientific training do you have?

Sorry, I'm not interested in Gish Galloping onto to the next thing you've come up with.

Yeah Friend .. the Gish Gallop should be avoided at all costs .. I gave you the Journal and reference - for the Data I presented 1-800 Severe Adverse Reaction to the mRNA treatment.

and you are going around asking "What kind of Scientific Training do you have" -- for what reason .. if naught other than - in your words "Gish Gallop" .. but hey .. if we are going to have a measuring contest .. I call your bet Skeptic .. show your cards .. time for a lesson in calling a bluff :) har har har.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yeah Friend .. the Gish Gallop should be avoided at all costs .. I gave you the Journal and reference - for the Data I presented 1-800 Severe Adverse Reaction to the mRNA treatment.

and you are going around asking "What kind of Scientific Training do you have" -- for what reason .. if naught other than - in your words "Gish Gallop" .. but hey .. if we are going to have a measuring contest .. I call your bet Skeptic .. show your cards .. time for a lesson in calling a bluff :) har har har.
I've asked what scientific training the poster has, because said poster keeps trying to tell us people that have some scientific training, that we don't know what we're talking about. Notice how I haven't received a response to that question yet?

Sargonski

I've asked what scientific training the poster has, because said poster keeps trying to tell us people that have some scientific training, that we don't know what we're talking about. Notice how I haven't received a response to that question yet?

Well .. I have told you the same .. that you are peddling the State Sponsored Propaganda narrative .. and Yes I noticed the inability to respond with any but personal invective at some point .. .. yet going around repeating the same stuff .. as if not been refuted .. asking others for "Scientific credentials" .. when you yourself have naught.

I on the other hand have the "scientific credentials" .. and the publications going along with such .. SME at your service :) .. but you still don't listen .. so what is the point of asking for "Scienctific Credentials" .. when that does not matter one iota to the partisan mind .. washed and blind .. unable to understand why its wrong to spy .. the gov't that is .. and how could it be that the Gov't lied ?! :)

Chess notation Skeptic .. a good thing to learn.

Ebionite

I asked what journal I can read his data in?
True to form, a stupid question.

The medicinal preparation called Comirnaty by Pfizer-BioNTech is an aqueous dispersion of lipid nanomaterials, intended to constitute, after thawing and dilution, the finished product for intramuscular injection. In the present study, we examine some evident chemical-physical criticalities of the preparation, particularly regarding the apparent and the intrinsic pKa (acid dissociation constant) of its main excipient, the ionizable cationic lipid ALC-0315. The very high value of its intrinsic pKa causes, after internalization and endosomal escape of LNPs, a sudden increase of its cationic charge concentration and consequently the formation of pro-inflammatory cytokines and ROS (reactive oxygen species), that can disrupt the mitochondrial membrane and release its content, cause RNA mistranslation, polymerization of proteins and DNA, DNA mutations, destruction of the nuclear membrane and consequent release of its content.

Furthermore, the exceptional penetrability, mobility, chemical reactivity and systemic accumulation of uncontrollable cationic lipid nanoparticles, with high cytotoxicity levels, shed in unpredictable biological locations, even far from the site of inoculation, are all factors that can lead to an unprecedented medical disaster.

Last edited:

Ebionite

“Nonetheless, the analysis we have shown here concludes that the Omicron variants were formed by a completely new mechanism that cannot be explained by previous biology. The process of how SARS-CoV-2 mutations occurred should prompt a reconsideration of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. If the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic strain is an artificially mutated virus and if the corona disaster (corona hoopla) was a well-designed global experiment in human inoculation and a social experiment, then the design of this experiment and the nature of the virus used make it likely that this experiment (corona hoopla) is a preliminary experiment.”

Ebionite

I've asked what scientific training the poster has, because said poster keeps trying to tell us people that have some scientific training, that we don't know what we're talking about.
Yet another stupid question, since it implies that training is relevant to competence. Training is about the ability to follow instructions, not to the ability make rational inferences from real-world information.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
True to form, a stupid question.

The medicinal preparation called Comirnaty by Pfizer-BioNTech is an aqueous dispersion of lipid nanomaterials, intended to constitute, after thawing and dilution, the finished product for intramuscular injection. In the present study, we examine some evident chemical-physical criticalities of the preparation, particularly regarding the apparent and the intrinsic pKa (acid dissociation constant) of its main excipient, the ionizable cationic lipid ALC-0315. The very high value of its intrinsic pKa causes, after internalization and endosomal escape of LNPs, a sudden increase of its cationic charge concentration and consequently the formation of pro-inflammatory cytokines and ROS (reactive oxygen species), that can disrupt the mitochondrial membrane and release its content, cause RNA mistranslation, polymerization of proteins and DNA, DNA mutations, destruction of the nuclear membrane and consequent release of its content.

Furthermore, the exceptional penetrability, mobility, chemical reactivity and systemic accumulation of uncontrollable cationic lipid nanoparticles, with high cytotoxicity levels, shed in unpredictable biological locations, even far from the site of inoculation, are all factors that can lead to an unprecedented medical disaster.

You think it's a stupid question to ask for your sources? There's your problem right there. Your condescending tone is noted, though not warranted, given that you think it's a stupid question to ask where a scientist has published their information. It also betrays your lack of understanding of the scientific process that you keep telling me I have no clue about, despite my academic studies in that area. You've refused to answer any questions about yourself in that area.

So, I asked for Steve Kirsch’s data that demonstrated that, "This is an official record of my Skype call to CDC Director of Media relations Ben Haynes notifying him that I have record-level data proving that the COVID vaccines are killing people. I offered the CDC the opportunity to view and authenticate the data," as you had posted from Twitter.

What you provided me with was someone else’s work (Segalla), that doesn’t back up that claim that "COVID vaccines are killing people."

And you want to rudely tell me I don't know what I'm talking about? Priceless.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yet another stupid question, since it implies that training is relevant to competence. Training is about the ability to follow instructions, not to the ability make rational inferences from real-world information.
No, that's not what scientific training is.
Rudely wrong yet again.

Sargonski

No, that's not what scientific training is.
Rudely wrong yet again.

"Rudely Wrong" the Skeptic Cries out.. failing to explain what is wrong about scientific training as expressed by the Ebionite. So already we have a bit of a "Rude" fail here .. as it is rude to make an accusation without stating what the accused is being accused of.. and ridiculous fallacious nonsense .. which is also rude.

As the only Scientist in the space so far .. I can say that you are both right ... and both wrong.

1) Training is relevant to competence .. in the scientific realm -- critical to competance I would have to say. In a Chem Lab .. of which I have attended far to many to count - you are handed a procedure .. a set of instructions .. which hopefully you have had the training to follow properly .. upon which you will do more training .. in implementing that procedure in the lab. This training will increase the ability to make rational inferences in furture circumstances.

2) "Thats not what scientific Training is" -- What is not scientific Training ? there were numerous things brought up .. how does one know what you mean .. what is "That" .. and why do you continue to fail in this respect .. post after post... ? Do you not know what an argument is ? .. perhaps it is the science of logic where we need to begin .. at the very beginning .. the definition of an argument.

So then - If you do not wish training in this respect .. then tell us what an argument is .. and where your failure was ... Skeptic .. and don't forget to tell us what was "Rudely Wrong" .. and don't forget the Why .. the Argument ..

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
"Rudely Wrong" the Skeptic Cries out.. failing to explain what is wrong about scientific training as expressed by the Ebionite. So already we have a bit of a "Rude" fail here .. as it is rude to make an accusation without stating what the accused is being accused of.. and ridiculous fallacious nonsense .. which is also rude.

As the only Scientist in the space so far .. I can say that you are both right ... and both wrong.

1) Training is relevant to competence .. in the scientific realm -- critical to competance I would have to say. In a Chem Lab .. of which I have attended far to many to count - you are handed a procedure .. a set of instructions .. which hopefully you have had the training to follow properly .. upon which you will do more training .. in implementing that procedure in the lab. This training will increase the ability to make rational inferences in furture circumstances.

2) "Thats not what scientific Training is" -- What is not scientific Training ? there were numerous things brought up .. how does one know what you mean .. what is "That" .. and why do you continue to fail in this respect .. post after post... ? Do you not know what an argument is ? .. perhaps it is the science of logic where we need to begin .. at the very beginning .. the definition of an argument.

So then - If you do not wish training in this respect .. then tell us what an argument is .. and where your failure was ... Skeptic .. and don't forget to tell us what was "Rudely Wrong" .. and don't forget the Why .. the Argument ..
Dude, I've already endlessly tried explaining to this poster what the scientific process is all about and all I get in return is rude responses, completely lacking content, just saying like, "you have no idea" and other such nothingness. I've included links and articles that demonstrate what I'm saying is accurate. It doesn't seem to matter to this poster. Though I'm sure they appreciate having you for a cheerleader.

I don't need lectures from you. Thanks. I've studied and participated in the scientific process. Scientific training isn't just about following instructions. I have no idea where anyone is coming up with that.

Sargonski

Dude, I've already endlessly tried explaining to this poster what the scientific process is all about and all I get in return is rude responses, completely lacking content, just saying like, "you have no idea" and other such nothingness. I've included links and articles that demonstrate what I'm saying is accurate. It doesn't seem to matter to this poster. Though I'm sure they appreciate having you for a cheerleader.

I don't need lectures from you. Thanks. I've studied and participated in the scientific process. Scientific training isn't just about following instructions. I have no idea where anyone is coming up with that.

Didn't see anyone say the scientific process was only about following instructions .. and so not sure why you would go on about it .. and talk about folks who disagree with this nonsense as "Cheerleaders"

Did you want a medal for your study and participation in scientific process .. cause I have not seen evidence of advanced understanding .. certainly not in statistics .. continuously not getting the fact that the hospital / ICU / Death Statistics don't apply to overwhelming and vast majority of normal healthy folks .. and in fact only applies to a very small group of extremly unhealthy folks with severe immune compromization .. highly selective for Old and morbidly Obese.

So much so on the Obese .. that cutting out the cheetos would have much greater prevention than Jabing a healthy person . or someone who is not a severely unhealthy person.

Give me a sign .. imagine a big circle . within that circle you have a little tiny circle -- that is what your hospital stats apply to .. those people in that little tiny dot .. they don't apply to the rest of the population... you understand ?

Ebionite

photo_2023-12-23_11-39-44.jpg

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
There's a chance it may have intentionally or accidently developed/evolved in the Wuhan lab but there appears to be no positive evidence one way or the other.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Generally speaking, vaccines do work, which is one reason why the rates of serious infection and deaths are down from covid and other viruses.

PureX

Veteran Member
I don't think this was a fire in the movie theater...

Controlling all questions and medical viewpoints that are contrary to the "status quo"...
The were not controlling information that "contradicted the status quo". They were controlling the information that contradicted the best information that we had available from the professionals studying the problem via science. And they were doing it to try and save lives.
... is thought control and totalitarianism.
No one can control anyone else's thoughts. But we can control what lies people can tell when those lies threaten the lives of others. And I'm OK with that.
There is a reason they fear freedom of speech.
Yes, and the reason is that liars will use it to destroy other people's lives.
There is a reason why people don't like freedom of speech.
Yes, and deliberate dishonesty is the reason.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
The were not controlling information that "contradicted the status quo". They were controlling the information that contradicted the best information that we had available from the professionals studying the problem via science. And they were doing it to try and save lives.

No one can control anyone else's thoughts. But we can control what lies people can tell when those lies threaten the lives of others. And I'm OK with that.

Yes, and the reason is that liars will use it to destroy other people's lives.

Yes, and deliberate dishonesty is the reason.
Sounds biased to me.