• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks to the voters who defeated the "red wave"

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Thats what the Russian caterer claimed, and we've known for some time about troll farms on the internet. But the (D)'s don't mention it unless they lose. In the 2016 election our own FBI was more involved than the Russians.

From day 1 the Left was going to do everything in their power to stop Trump. IMOP!

View attachment 68501
Be that as it may
I remember your government investigated it a few years back. And it’s been confirmed on an international level, more or less

Wouldn’t surprise me honestly. They did interfere (allegedly) in Brexit

Russia likes meddling in other countries almost as much as the US does. Maybe even more, which is hard for us non Americans to fathom
(I’m just joking guys. Chill)

Either way, it’s not really a good reflection on folks to cry fraud when their side loses an election. I don’t care if it’s right or left.
I will say this though. Been popcorn worthy to watch from afar. I hope you won’t begrudge me that.
I mean have you seen those televangelists? Gotta give them props for showmanship at least

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Thats what the Russian caterer claimed, and we've known for some time about troll farms on the internet. But the (D)'s don't mention it unless they lose. In the 2016 election our own FBI was more involved than the Russians.

From day 1 the Left was going to do everything in their power to stop Trump. IMOP!

View attachment 68501
You mean how the FBI may have inadvertently handed the election to Trump with their last minute announcement that they had revived the investigation into Hillary? In case you forgot that was a big nothing burger. The damage was sadly done since there was no time to recover from that announcement before the election.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Be that as it may
I remember your government investigated it a few years back. And it’s been confirmed on an international level, more or less

Wouldn’t surprise me honestly. They did interfere (allegedly) in Brexit

Russia likes meddling in other countries almost as much as the US does. Maybe even more, which is hard for us non Americans to fathom
(I’m just joking guys. Chill)

Either way, it’s not really a good reflection on folks to cry fraud when their side loses an election. I don’t care if it’s right or left.
I will say this though. Been popcorn worthy to watch from afar. I hope you won’t begrudge me that.
I mean have you seen those televangelists? Gotta give them props for showmanship at least
Meddling in other countries elections is a holdover from the Cold War. Of course we never did that:rolleyes:

Colt

You mean how the FBI may have inadvertently handed the election to Trump with their last minute announcement that they had revived the investigation into Hillary? In case you forgot that was a big nothing burger. The damage was sadly done since there was no time to recover from that announcement before the election.
True, Comey was in a difficult position, but he was put there by Clinton's decision to maintain an off the grid email server while Secretary of State. Hillary just wasn't a good candidate, but she bought the DNC and "assumed" that she was a shoo-in!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
True, Comey was in a difficult position, but he was put there by Clinton's decision to maintain an off the grid email server while Secretary of State. Hillary just wasn't a good candidate, but she bought the DNC and "assumed" that she was a shoo-in!
Oh there is no doubt that Hillary was not the best of candidates. Too many in the DNC thought that it was "her turn" and that she was going to win no matter what. She was probably the only candidate that Trump could have beaten. She might have been an excellent President, but one has to also be relatable. Unfortunately that is the world that we live in.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Its the Greenwald that was a darling of the Left until he disagreed with them. Anyway, the man has a point and its funny.....but the Left doesn't do well when the joke is on them!

I'd say that Greenwald tweet is typical of his sloppy, dishonest journalism.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Oh there is no doubt that Hillary was not the best of candidates. Too many in the DNC thought that it was "her turn" and that she was going to win no matter what. She was probably the only candidate that Trump could have beaten. She might have been an excellent President, but one has to also be relatable. Unfortunately that is the world that we live in.
Same here, as I was never a fan of hers, but she still was a far cry more intelligent and moral than the Donald. Americans stooped to an all-time low when they elected the latter.