• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks to the voters who defeated the "red wave"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I am not even making a claim that there was cheating. I made the claim that if there is possible cheating it will happen. YOU are the one making a claim. Precisely you claim there was no rampant voter fraud. But you can't prove your claim.

The counts aren't the issue. Provide your proof that the ballots counted were not fraudulent.
Now you're just sounding paranoid.
That too was examined in 2020 by a group hoping to prove widespread voter fraud (like checking for bamboo fibers). Nothing of concern was found.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I am not even making a claim that there was cheating.

..and yet..

Don't forget to thank the many unsung who helped pull this off. The Biden DOJ Federal Election monitors who made sure the votes were counted in the "right" way. The many Democrat election officials at the state and local levels who made sure there was plenty of extra time to find ballots and do things the Democrat way. And the many Democrat canvassers that stuffed the many unmonitored drop boxes. It was a team effort.

You're implied that democratic party victories were the result of cheating rather than the will of the people, yet you failed to provide any evidence. The onus isn't upon us to disprove whatever random nonsense you pull out of your ***.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Here is an interesting link.

A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
1300 examples out of millions of ballots over multiple elections cast.
So apparently we just need to throw out the water, the baby and the tub because the water was less than a degree off from the ideal temperature for the baby.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Thats true, I'm an (R) and sick of the caustic idiot! I think he's done, and the GOP will largely move on without the need to codify him. One bright point is Hispanics are moving to the right and moderate (D)'s are sick of the fringe woke nonsense being shoved down the countries throat! If the (D)'s continue to try to please or mainstream the lunatic fringe, then reasonable (R)'s will stand a better chance going forward.

Wokeness has been the fuel for the GOP for the past 30 years but lets keep that a secret!

IMOP
You seriously misunderstand my meaning.
Sorry.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
So you think the Democrats are pure as the driven snow and could never, ever do any wrong. Such trust.

I think if you tried you could possibly do a better job of combining a strawman and a false dilemma into a single sentence - but this was a fine effort.

Colt

315353202_1805083196524148_4263478512008876853_n (1).jpg

Colt

Didn’t Russia pretty much admit to that and that’s why they now have sanctions from multiple countries?
Russia’s Wagner Group founder admits to US election interference
Thats what the Russian caterer claimed, and we've known for some time about troll farms on the internet. But the (D)'s don't mention it unless they lose. In the 2016 election our own FBI was more involved than the Russians.

From day 1 the Left was going to do everything in their power to stop Trump. IMOP!

R (13).jpg

Last edited:

Colt

I take it this is the same Glenn Greenwald who consorts with the Nazi troll Weev?
Its the Greenwald that was a darling of the Left until he disagreed with them. Anyway, the man has a point and its funny.....but the Left doesn't do well when the joke is on them!