• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I have already answered this question.
If you actually had anything that supported your claims, you would have presented it by now.
by pictures or videos of virgin girls ... i guess you don't understand me , this claim could not support because it's between the wife/husband in the day of mariage , only god knows if the husband is virgin or not , and the wife is virgin or (repair it's virginity) , this case is between the person and his god .

Kerr

i have a question for , if you want to marriy , you would mary girl did the sex (before you) with one man or with 10 men or with girl did with 100 men, I guess you will perfer who who made the sex with 1 , but the virgin girl is better then them all , you are the first one .
I would prefer one I love, who loves me, and that I can trust. If she has had boyfriends before me shouldn´t really matter that much.

waitasec

Veteran Member
i have a question for , if you want to marriy , you would mary girl did the sex (before you) with one man or with 10 men or with girl did with 100 men, I guess you will perfer who who made the sex with 1 , but the virgin girl is better then them all , you are the first one .

:biglaugh:
it's all about you, isn't it