• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Adultery exist everywhere, but I do not know of any place where it is considered something good. And I was talking about it being caused by pork. That I have seen no proof of.

And as for the example, the women did something wrong but what the man did was far, far worse.
of course adultery exist everywhere , but at the west more ....at the west there is no girl stay virgin until 18... and if you gonna married a woman , it rare to got here a virgin .... and most of the times she got the sex before you will at least 10 men .in contrary at muslim nations , most (majority) of the girls and boys stay virgin until the day of mariage .

Kerr

it's doplimatic answser , money back (in your dreams maybe), my exmple is when whole money is gone stilled (forgot the money), what is your feel in this case ? you wished that someone cut his hand ?
Not really. Jail maybe. Or just economical compensation. It depends on the context. But no hand-cutting.

Kerr

of course adultery exist everywhere , but at the west more ....at the west there is no girl stay virgin until 18... and if you gonna married a woman , it rare to got here a virgin .... and most of the times she got the sex before you will at least 10 men .in contrary at muslim nations , most (majority) of the girls and boys stay virgin until the day of mariage .
To have sex before marriage has nothing to do with cheating. And to be honest, it is not a bad thing. I waited until I found someone I loved. We where in a committed relationship. There was nothing wrong with that.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Not really. Jail maybe. Or just economical compensation. It depends on the context. But no hand-cutting.
ok , jail , but i have a question to you :
if the theif know that if he steal then would punish by cuting his hand , would dare to steal ??? the steal would increase or discrease rate ? in this case ? be honest with me and imagine .

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
i know ur view about the cheated wife , i hope that you did not make the sex with a married wife before !! because you defend ......

I guess i don't eat enough Pork to make sex with Married Woman,you know i used to think of excuses for people such as you Naik and Deedat,but i really cannot think of one.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

I would have thought most Girls are lucky to stay a virgin until 12 in certain countries,not western countries of course

Kerr

ok , jail , but i have a question to you :
if the theif know that if he steal then would punish by cuting his hand , would dare to steal ??? the steal would increase or discrease rate ? in this case ? be honest with me and imagine .
Some people may decide not to steal. Others wouldn´t be scared of, they would just make sure they wouldn´t get caught. But I do really not think it is a simple matter of punishment but rather about society as a whole.

And I would also like to point out that I do not believe the ends justify the means. Even if fewer people would steal if they had their hands cut off I would not support it as a punishment because it would be too cruel for my taste. No one should suffer for the rest of their life because they, say, are poor and stole my watch to feel their starving children.

Some people may decide not to steal. Others wouldn´t be scared of, they would just make sure they wouldn´t get caught. But I do really not think it is a simple matter of punishment but rather about society as a whole.

And I would also like to point out that I do not believe the ends justify the means. Even if fewer people would steal if they had their hands cut off I would not support it as a punishment because it would be too cruel for my taste. No one should suffer for the rest of their life because they, say, are poor and stole my watch to feel their starving children.

if they stole out of necessity there is no punishment.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I would have thought most Girls are lucky to stay a virgin until 12 in certain countries,not western countries of course
my mother married at 15 years .and my grandmother married at 12 years .. did you believe that ?
and my wonder is not the married at young age , it why it's rare to find a virgin girl to marry her , or verse (virgin boy) .. what is mean the "list" before the mariage , it's list of the girlfriend/boyfriends that made the sex before the marriage, or something else :facepalm:

Kerr

if they stole out of necessity there is no punishment.
Ok, I guess that is good then. But I am still against cutting peoples hands off :p. It is not warrented by the crime, and whatever positive effects it may have (I personally doubt there actually are any, I am for now assuming there are for the sake of the argument) is still not enough to cause that kind of permanent harm to someone.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
my mother married at 15 years .and my grandmother married at 12 years .. did you believe that ?
and my wonder is not the married at young age , it why it's rare to find a virgin girl to marry her , or verse (virgin boy) .. what is mean the "list" before the mariage , it's list of the girlfriend/boyfriends that made the sex before the marriage, or something else :facepalm:

The list :confused:

Ok, I guess that is good then. But I am still against cutting peoples hands off :p. It is not warrented by the crime, and whatever positive effects it may have (I personally doubt there actually are any, I am for now assuming there are for the sake of the argument) is still not enough to cause that kind of permanent harm to someone.

Hmmm yes. It is sad. And rarely ever carried out. The law is only meant to deter crime, which it does.