• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible

McBell

Admiral Obvious
i did not discuss the God law , but i discuss the feelling and the opinion ok

1-if someone steal whole your money ,don't tell me that the thief did desreve to cut his hand , (inside your self , you would said if i catch him i would cut his hand and his head lol)
how you feel ?
I feel like you are far to busy trying to tell me what I would and would not do instead of paying attention to the topic at hand.

One wonders why there are so few people with only one hand.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
the proof the adultery that existed in the west , and the cheating that become habit and normal , evidence , and sometimes supported by the name of "love" , sometimes you heard that married woman loved a young man, and she cheated his husband ,when he discover that , he bit her or killed her with her lover , than she become a hero , and victime and he become a bad man (at the view of your society )
So you agree that the comment that eating pork leads to adultery is complete bull ****?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
of course adultery exist everywhere , but at the west more ....at the west there is no girl stay virgin until 18... and if you gonna married a woman , it rare to got here a virgin .... and most of the times she got the sex before you will at least 10 men .in contrary at muslim nations , most (majority) of the girls and boys stay virgin until the day of mariage .
Prove it.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
ok , jail , but i have a question to you :
if the theif know that if he steal then would punish by cuting his hand , would dare to steal ??? the steal would increase or discrease rate ? in this case ? be honest with me and imagine .
Yes they would still dare to steal.
Your favourite punishment does not stop theft.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
So you agree that the comment that eating pork leads to adultery is complete bull ****?
No, i agree only god law ,i don't know what is it exactly the eating pork effects , (but i heard that it's maKe the man Cuckold)

Kerr

You should ask about , how the muslims people (serieux muslims) live ,
. i live it , how you want me to proof something i live it , how ?
People have different experiences, you know. My own is, from what I can tell from this thread, quite different from yours. That is the problem with experiences as evidence, they vary from person to person (experiences has strengths as well, of course, but they are a bit subjective). If you want to provide objective proof or evidence then it may be better looking into scientific tests and experiments, or statistics.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You should ask about , how the muslims people (serieux muslims) live ,
. i live it , how you want me to proof something i live it , how ?
Prove that there is more adultery in the west, prove that there is not one single female virgin in the west over the age of 18, prove that all women in the west over the age of 18 have had sex with at least 10 men, prove that the majority of Muslim boys and girls stay a virgin until their wedding day.

Or was your reply merely you admitting that you have no proof?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Prove that there is more adultery in the west, prove that there is not one single female virgin in the west over the age of 18, prove that all women in the west over the age of 18 have had sex with at least 10 men, prove that the majority of Muslim boys and girls stay a virgin until their wedding day.

Or was your reply merely you admitting that you have no proof
?

1-the prove is the channels of the adulterty , counte which them belong to west ,and the magazines and the sites ....etc , the adulterty was commune at the west .

2-we talking in the majority , the majority of the woman in the west married (in status invirgin) in contrary at the muslim nation the majority of the women (which them never married of course ) in status virgin

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You know nothing of the sort.
But you tell yourself whatever you like to help you self sleep at night.
ok , i sleep because i am god obeyer (i obey my god) , i know that there is god , i am very happy
that He guide me to know him, as i know your nickname .

Last edited:

Kerr

2-we talking in the majority , the majority of the woman in the west married (in status invirgin) in contrary at the muslim nation the majority of the women (which them never married of course ) in status virgin
I still do not get why it is so important for some men to marry women who are virgins.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
1-the prove is the channels of the adulterty , counte which them belong to west ,and the magazines and the sites ....etc , the adulterty was commune at the west .

So you are basically admitting that you do not have anything at all that shows what you posted has anything close to being truth?

No surprise there.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
So you are basically admitting that you do not have anything at all that shows what you posted has anything close to being truth?

No surprise there.
what you want me to show you , all the who adultery female and male .
....hehehe :D what truth you want !!!! :D:D

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I still do not get why it is so important for some men to marry women who are virgins.
i have a question for , if you want to marriy , you would mary girl did the sex (before you) with one man or with 10 men or with girl did with 100 men, I guess you will perfer who who made the sex with 1 , but the virgin girl is better then them all , you are the first one .

Last edited: