• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
all mankind do forbiden things in everyplace , but we talking the majority .
i like this sentence very much : what you see , is what you got .
stoned to death when she was married and cheating , i ask you a question did you accept your wife cheat you ? as your wife did not accept to cheat her

No,but i don't think a slow tortuous death to be the answer after all theres always divorce

McBell

Admiral Obvious
yes, you absolutly correct, and Islam in some cases, allow the forbiden to benefice general or some time benefice personel ,
i will give an eg :
if you are in desert and you don't have no water,or no food to eat , (and you have only the meat of pig or alchool )in this case you have the allow from God to eat the meat of pig , and drink the alchool ...to stay alive.
And how does this apply to the blatantly false claim that eating pork leads to adultery?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
really?
To bad not everyone can agree on what is and what is not "gods law".
it's impossible to got the agree of all the mankind at one thing .
as you know , the Islamic law (god law at islam ) is cut the hand of the thief , imagine if every thief cut his hand , the thief will thinking and rethinking to dare to steal . because it's cost a hand , the same exactly with cheater wife or cheater husband , if the wife knows well that she gonna die when she dare to cheat , she would thinking and rethinking before she dare ...in this case if he/she love some one else got/demand the divorce and be free , then mary him/her

do you agree with me ?

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
as you know , the Islamic law (god law at islam ) is cut the hand of the thief , imagine if every thief cut his hand , the thief will thinking and rethinking to dare to steal . because it's cost a hand , the same exactly with cheater wife or cheater husband , if the wife knows well that she gonna die when she dare to cheat , she would thinking and rethinking before she dare ...in this case if he/she love some one else got/demand the divorce and be free , then mary him/her

do you agree with me ?
Nope, sure don't.

Kerr

there is no discusion in god law .
There is always a discussion. I will never accept any law that would result in people dying by having their heads cracked open by a mob throwing stones. That is just sadistic and cruel. And if God has a problem with that he shouldn´t have given me compassion to begin with.

Kerr

do you agree with me ?
Do the ends justify the means?

Kerr

it's destroy the family , and hurt the feeling and it's the highway of divorce
Which is something I have never observed and never seen any scientific proof of. What I can imagine is that too much pork may harm your health, just as just about everything else we eat.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Nope, sure don't.
i did not discuss the God law , but i discuss the feelling and the opinion ok

1-if someone steal whole your money ,don't tell me that the thief did desreve to cut his hand , (inside your self , you would said if i catch him i would cut his hand and his head lol)
how you feel ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
So it is okay for a man to cheat on his wife, but not the woman to cheat on her husband?
if you ask me , it's cheating , man or woman , it's the same sin , the cheating is forbiden for both

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Which is something I have never observed and never seen any scientific proof of. What I can imagine is that too much pork may harm your health, just as just about everything else we eat.
the proof the adultery that existed in the west , and the cheating that become habit and normal , evidence , and sometimes supported by the name of "love" , sometimes you heard that married woman loved a young man, and she cheated his husband ,when he discover that , he bit her or killed her with her lover , than she become a hero , and victime and he become a bad man (at the view of your society )

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The more we talk on this subject the more i'm glad i live in a secular country,my goodness if the only thing keeping your Wife with you is her fear of being stoned to death how very sad ,forget about love and stuff eh,
i know ur view about the cheated wife , i hope that you did not make the sex with a married wife before !! because you defend ......

Kerr

i did not discuss the God law , but i discuss the feelling and the opinion ok

1-if someone steal whole your money ,don't tell me that the thief did desreve to cut his hand , (inside your self , you would said if i catch him i would cut his hand and his head lol)
how you feel ?
If someone stole my money I guess I would like my money back. Wouldn´t like to cut someones hand off, especially considering that it may very well have a negative impact on the persons living standards which would not be warranted by their crime.

Kerr

the proof the adultery that existed in the west , and the cheating that become habit and normal , evidence , and sometimes supported by the name of "love" , sometimes you heard that married woman loved a young man, and she cheated his husband ,when he discover that , he bit her or killed her with her lover , than she become a hero , and victime and he become a bad man (at the view of your society )
Adultery exist everywhere, but I do not know of any place where it is considered something good. And I was talking about it being caused by pork. That I have seen no proof of.

And as for the example, the women did something wrong but what the man did was far, far worse.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
If someone stole my money I guess I would like my money back. Wouldn´t like to cut someones hand off, especially considering that it may very well have a negative impact on the persons living standards which would not be warranted by their crime.
it's doplimatic answser , money back (in your dreams maybe), my exmple is when whole money is gone stilled (forgot the money), what is your feel in this case ? you wished that someone cut his hand ?