• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
:facepalm:It is NOT referring to a person but a place. Just as what you are attempting, badly, to prove is referring to a thing and not a person.
i know it's referring to a place , but you tell me before ,that the name of David did not mention in the song of songs !!!

in this case i don't care if it's place or tower or wife .or his shoes , my cares is mentionned . in your holy book

McBell

Admiral Obvious
i know it's referring to a place , but you tell me before ,that the name of David did not mention in the song of songs !!!

in this case i don't care if it's place or tower or wife .or his shoes , my cares is mentionned . in your holy book
Next you will trying to push Mohammad as being in Moby Dick.
Or perhaps the Harry Potter Books?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
In spite of the fact that no non-Muslim scholar has ever agreed with Muslims on this matter. Oddly, that doesn't seem to matter. Things that make one go, "Hmmm!" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
God show you the truth with your tools ,I used your tools (things) to proof that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is real . the bible is belong to you , and Google translator belong to you .
my consernat is the spelling , the meaning changed

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
What does the Tower of David have to do with the supposed prophesy of Muhammad in the Song of Songs?

Talk about grasping at straws.....

McBell

Admiral Obvious
God show you the truth with your tools ,I used your tools (things) to proof that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is real . the bible is belong to you , and Google translator belong to you .
my consernat is the spelling , the meaning changed
Move the goal posts much?
Or perhaps you are confusing this thread, The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible, with some other thread?

I do not dispute that a man named Mohammad existed.
I do dispute your sad attempt at using the Forer Effect to put Mohammad into the Bible.

Rakhel

Silly :) He was talking about the length of her neck and all the jewels on it

4. Your neck is like the Tower of David, built as a model; a thousand shields hanging on it, all the quivers of the mighty men.
Now then the chapter get really erotic after verse 4, talking about here body. It is my favorite book

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Move the goal posts much?
Or perhaps you are confusing this thread, The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible, with some other thread?

I do not dispute that a man named Mohammad existed.
I do dispute your sad attempt at using the Forer Effect to put Mohammad into the Bible.
i am dispute here , and i did not put any thing , it's the name of Muhammad (pbuh) is already existed and i proved to you . but the jews for hide it , change the meaning , and hide the spelling from the world .

Google Translate

Rakhel

His mother thought he was precious, as most mothers do. she called him precious. Precious in Hebrew is Muhammad. There was no predestined thought to her calling him that. he probably wasn't the first to be called precious, and he isn't the last.

All this is is someone making a mountain out of a hole in the ground.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
OK, I am at a loss here. Most of the Bible was written in the first 100 years after Jesus died.

I believe the Koran was written around 700 years after Jesus died, correct?

I mean no disrespect, but please explain why anyone would change the spelling of a name 500 years before Muhammad (pbuh) was even born?

I'm just trying to follow the time line here and make sense of it all.

Who was the original author?

Who translated incorrectly?

When did this occur?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
i am dispute here , and i did not put any thing , it's the name of Muhammad (pbuh) is already existed and i proved to you . but the jews for hide it , change the meaning , and hide the spelling from the world .

Google Translate

Its one word,consider the song,does it fortell anything of Muhammed? nope i've read it nowhere in the song does it make sense to have Muhammed your Prophet in it.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
OK, I am at a loss here. Most of the Bible was written in the first 100 years after Jesus died.
accuatly God sent the Gospel to Jesus (pbuh) but they (jews ) did not accept their contains , for that they modified it , the authors modified the original one of Jesus (pbuh) that's why we have more that gospel , and more than author .

I guess they (jews) modified it because it's contain the name and the prophecy of an arabic (not jewish)prophet called "Muhammad "

I believe the Koran was written around 700 years after Jesus died, correct?
yes, you correct , the Quran was written after the rise of Jesus (not died)
Qur'an - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to Shias, Sufis and scarce Sunni scholars, Ali compiled a complete version of the Qur’an mus'haf [2] immediately after Muhammad's death. The order of this mus'haf differed from that gathered later during Uthman's era. Despite this, Ali made no objection or resistance against standardized mus'haf, but kept his own book.[32][36]
After seventy reciters were killed in the Battle of Yamama, the caliph Abu Bakr decided to collect the different chapters and verses into one volume. Thus, a group of reciters, including Zayd ibn Thabit, collected the chapters and verses and produced several hand-written copies of the complete book.[8][32]

9th century Qur'an manuscript.

In about 650

I mean no disrespect, but please explain why anyone would change the spelling of a name 500 years before Muhammad (pbuh) was even born?
it's very clear and simple , because he not a jewish prophet , and because God deny waring them that He would deny them ,if they keeping disobey him and their messagers.
De 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people;
I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
Mt 21:43 43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

I'm just trying to follow the time line here and make sense of it all.

Who was the original author?
the Gospel :Jesus and maybe with the help of his friends (pbuh)
Quran :According to Shias, Sufis and scarce Sunni scholars, Ali compiled a complete version of the Qur’an mus'haf [2] immediately after Muhammad's death. The order of this mus'haf differed from that gathered later during Uthman's era. Despite this, Ali made no objection or resistance against standardized mus'haf, but kept his own book.[32][36] After seventy reciters were killed in the Battle of Yamama, the caliph Abu Bakr decided to collect the different chapters and verses into one volume. Thus, a group of reciters, including Zayd ibn Thabit, collected the chapters and verses and produced several hand-written copies of the complete book

Who translated incorrectly?
as you know the hebrew is revival language ,
Revival of the Hebrew language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
they modified the meaning of the word that mention to the prophet Muhammad , to pets , it's spell MUHAMMAD and the meaning pets or beloved

When did this occur?
this happened when some group of people disboyed the god orders , and modified his book/message because they did not was an arabic prophet , and as you know God was prefered the Jews and sent them many prophets and messangers and they always disobey and modified ,
but on contrary God sent the last messanger "Muhammad(pbuh) " to all the human (not only the arabs)

McBell

Admiral Obvious

Google Translate
No, you did not prove it.
All you have done is half arse present some conspiracy theory.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
No, you did not prove it.
All you have done is half arse present some conspiracy theory.

You know what , i am sure that if you would see personly Muhammad (pbuh) him self front of you , you would not believe .(not his name in Bible)

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You know what , i am sure that if you would see personly Muhammad (pbuh) him self front of you , you would not believe .(not his name in Bible)
I am sure that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
Fact is, you prove it even more with every post.