• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I did check google translate, and it can mean Muhammad... if you add something first. So, on one hand it could be a conspiracy to hide that Muhammad appear there (assuming I understand him correctly, of course). Or it could be that the word didn´t mean Muhammad in the first place. I think that Occam´s razor applies here, considering that the conspiracy alternative just appear to be a weird case of paranoia.
this what i talking about , check by your self and verify, special when you could verify something by your self , and no one could deny you )(

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Muhammad (pbuh) is the prophet you did not accept him because you discover that He was not a Jewish (as you want) , for that you changing the meaning of his name to beloved or pets , to hide him , and then you hiding the spelling from the world.
Careful, your desperation is showing.

Nerthus

Wanderlust
this what i talking about , check by your self and verify, special when you could verify something by your self , and no one could deny you )(

I could you a word right now and claim that it proves something - oh, if you play around with the letters :rolleyes:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yep, that's what happened. Always blame the Jews :rolleyes: I thought religions were about peace and loving one another, boy I've been misled.
it's seem your forefather (jews in the past) gulty in this time also, my friend ;)
i am sorry for this bad news ....lol

Last edited:

Nerthus

Wanderlust
it's seem your gulty in this time also, my friend ;)

Unlike you it seems, I don't have many prejudices. Especially not against a populations of millions who were't even alive 2000 years ago and had no say in anything that happened to Jesus.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I could you a word right now and claim that it proves something - oh, if you play around with the letters :rolleyes:
don't you see ,what i did , i just add a sign at the last of the word (the hebrew read from the right to the left ) this ( ' ), it's disable the translator of Google , automaticly the spelling appear (dicover)

Kerr

it's seem your forefather (jews in the past) gulty in this time also, my friend ;)
i am sorry for this bad news ....lol
I would at this point like to advice you to think of what you are actually doing. You give the impression of someone who draws a collective judgement of the jews, stating that they as a group are guilty of something. This is just as accurate as stating you are guilty of the World Trade Center terrorist attack because you are a Muslim. Basically saying... stop generalizing jews :slap:.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I would at this point like to advice you to think of what you are actually doing. You give the impression of someone who draws a collective judgement of the jews, stating that they as a group are guilty of something. This is just as accurate as stating you are guilty of the World Trade Center terrorist attack because you are a Muslim. Basically saying... stop generalizing jews :slap:.
i dont mean all the jews , you don't understand ,I meant of course who modify the mean , and hiding the spelling from the world.

Kerr

i dont mean all the jews , you don't understand ,I meant of course who modify the mean , and hiding the spelling from the world.
Now you are really confusing me, why then talk about his forefathers? How do you know who they are?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I gave up magic markers back in grade school.
Though I have to admit that they were loads of fun.

Yes , it's a magic mark , show the spelling of that word , but it's not for fun , it for show the reality , the truth , i suddenly use it , it's for me a small miracle , God gave it to me to show you the truth , before too late , now you have no excuse with GOD

Kerr

I just misunderstand the situation with him . i guess He was a jewish.
And if he is a jew, that still does not mean that his forefathers did what you said, since he would have to be related to them for that to be the case.

Kerr

Then you cannot deny my point about how the meaning of the word changes depending on where you add that little sign, now can you ;)?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Then you cannot deny my point about how the meaning of the word changes depending on where you add that little sign, now can you ;)?
that little sign for disable the translation of Google translator (it not for changing the meaning) it's disable the translator , the true spelling appear . wake up .

Kerr

that little sign for disable the translation of Google translator (it not for changing the meaning) it's disable the translator , the true spelling appear . wake up .
How can the translator translate the it to the truth if it is disabled?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
How can the translator translate the it to the truth if it is disabled?
i guess you did not understand my point ,you and me , we don't know the prounociation/spelling of hebrew right ?when i put this mark (') it's disable the translate of that word but it's keeping the spelling (the selling did not change )