• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
i guess you did not understand my point ,you and me , we don't know the prounociation/spelling of hebrew right ?when i put this mark (') it's disable the translate of that word but it's keeping the spelling (the selling did not change )

But it doesn't mean what you want it to mean does it,try as you might:no:

Kerr

i guess you did not understand my point ,you and me , we don't know the prounociation/spelling of hebrew right ?when i put this mark (') it's disable the translate of that word but it's keeping the spelling (the selling did not change )
You are correct, I am not sure I understand. Communication issues are really annoying, lol.

To clearify why I have issues with understanding... I am a amature software developer. When you say that placing the sign ' will disable the translation I interpret that as that the code that will interpret the Hebrew and translate it to English will not be run, which means that whatever result come out of it will not be any form of translation from Hebrew to English. This is why I get confused when you say that if you place that mark then you disable the translation and you get the true meaning of the word. Because then google translate literally wouldn´t do anything at all... but it does something, otherwise the text "Muhammad" would not appear. Maybe I am confused because I look at it from a programmers point of view :shrug:.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
You are correct, I am not sure I understand. Communication issues are really annoying, lol.

To clearify why I have issues with understanding... I am a amature software developer. When you say that placing the sign ' will disable the translation I interpret that as that the code that will interpret the Hebrew and translate it to English will not be run, which means that whatever result come out of it will not be any form of translation from Hebrew to English. This is why I get confused when you say that if you place that mark then you disable the translation and you get the true meaning of the word. Because then google translate literally wouldn´t do anything at all... but it does something, otherwise the text "Muhammad" would not appear. Maybe I am confused because I look at it from a programmers point of view :shrug:.
this is the word hebrew that we talking about מַחֲמַדִּי (yes or no ?)
it's will appear to you like this :

Google Translate= Mohammadi

copy it then you just paste it at google translator ,then move the last sign ( י ), then replace it by this sign ( ' ) to disable the translator , then you will disover the real spelling (not the mean) :

Google Translate = Muhammad '
(after the disable of the translation will be like this (Muhammad') ,

that mean the spelling is correct.

Last edited:

Kerr

copy it then you just paste it at google translator ,then move the last sign ( י ), then replace it by this sign ( ' ) to disable the translator , then you will disover the real spelling (not the mean) :

I know I get Muhammad after testing it, since I have tried it. Just confused about the disabling translator part. Lol, maybe we should just leave it here, since I just realized we are just caught in a loop of misunderstanding and confusion (that and my questions are of a technical nature which has nothing to do with anything in the context of this thread).

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I know I get Muhammad after testing it, since I have tried it. Just confused about the disabling translator part. Lol, maybe we should just leave it here, since I just realized we are just caught in a loop of misunderstanding and confusion (that and my questions are of a technical nature which has nothing to do with anything in the context of this thread).
it's very clear point ,for disabling translator , you just add a mark , or point or number , automaticly the translator disable , and when the translator disable the meaning gone , then the spelling come
believe me the phonetic of hebrew was able to use it , it's gone in last week . the google translator hide this option !!!!

Rakhel

you have only proven your desperation to make it say what you want it to say. not what the word actually means. Honestly, why would one put a name in a love story, which is no where near prophetic(tho some Christians do use the same book to prove messianic texts). Why not put it in prophetic books. Like Isaiah or Daniel or even Revelations for that matter?
My thought is that Muhammad's mother considered him cherished or beloved and named him that. There is nothing prophetic about it.You are making too much of a simple thing

Godobeyer

Premium Member
you have only proven your desperation to make it say what you want it to say. not what the word actually means. Honestly, why would one put a name in a love story, which is no where near prophetic(tho some Christians do use the same book to prove messianic texts). Why not put it in prophetic books. Like Isaiah or Daniel or even Revelations for that matter?
My thought is that Muhammad's mother considered him cherished or beloved and named him that. There is nothing prophetic about it.You are making too much of a simple thing

what is mean Muhammad that Google translator show ?
that erotic verses contains also the name of Solomone and David , and it's from God as you believe !!!! you don't have the right to ask God what he put inside it .

Rakhel

David is not mentioned in that book. Solomon is because it is HIS story. Solomon wrote it not G-d. There is nothing prophetic about that book. Neither G-d nor Solomon put the name Muhammad in that book. You did.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
David is not mentioned in that book. Solomon is because it is HIS story. .
the Word David mentionned in song of songs , i am sure about that , but i don't know if it's mention the prophet or some one else ,

Solomon wrote it not G-d. There is nothing prophetic about that book. Neither G-d nor Solomon put the name Muhammad in that book. You did
Solonon was a prophet of God , He wrote it or God sent it to him, i don't care ,but as i know you considere it,a part of holy Bible ??

let all the world here my sound ,Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is in the Hebrew bible , song of songs page n° 5 ,
Song of Songs 5 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

and this is the word in the line 16 : (מַחֲמַדִּ)

click here to discover the truth :

Google Translate=
Mohammadi

Google Translate = Muhammad ' (after the disable of the translation will be like this (Muhammad') ,

[youtube]cur_6aYs_7k[/youtube]
YouTube - The absolute truth about Muhammad in the bible: Rabbis who acknowledging the fact and...PART 1

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I know I get Muhammad after testing it

I am sorry my friend rakhel, all the world gonna discover the truth .
by them selfs , you don't need to deny it anymore .
-look my friend it's not an article of journal , or normal book , it's the Holy Bible , it's imposible to modified it now . or hide it's contain from the world , the google translator , and spelling programes (softwares) will help the people to verify and discover .

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
What I find most interesting is that this erotic poem is used to exclaim a hidden prophesy about Muhammad. With absolutely nothing to go on other than a descriptive word for a very handsome fellow, that happens to sound like the name of an Arab prophet. What of the rest of the poem? What of the dark tanned Shulamite? What is the relationship between her and "Muhammad"? Where does the little sister with no breasts come into the prophesy? What of the mentioning of Solomon by name elsewhere in the Song?
Muhammad's name itself means "one who is most praised" in Arabic. Are all mentions of a person who is most praised really talking about Muhammad?

Basically, it's very thin, and about as verifiable as some Christians claim that the Song is prophesying Jesus.

It's an erotic love poem. A beautiful one at that, but not a prophesy in any sense of the word.

Rakhel

What I find most interesting is that this erotic poem is used to exclaim a hidden prophesy about Muhammad. With absolutely nothing to go on other than a descriptive word for a very handsome fellow, that happens to sound like the name of an Arab prophet. What of the rest of the poem? What of the dark tanned Shulamite? What is the relationship between her and "Muhammad"? Where does the little sister with no breasts come into the prophesy? What of the mentioning of Solomon by name elsewhere in the Song?
Muhammad's name itself means "one who is most praised" in Arabic. Are all mentions of a person who is most praised really talking about Muhammad?

Basically, it's very thin, and about as verifiable as some Christians claim that the Song is prophesying Jesus.

It's an erotic love poem. A beautiful one at that, but not a prophesy in any sense of the word.

Almost Shakespearian in nature. Hey maybe that is where he got it from.:cool:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Much of this stems from a book "Muhammed in the scriptures of the world" written by Maulana Abdul Haque Vidyarthi" the claim that Muhammed is prophesised in the song of Solomon is silly enough but this fellow claims Muhammed is in the book of the dead aswell along with Muhammed in Parsi,Hindu and Buddhist scriptures.

The embarsing thing about the claimed plagiarised book is that it was written by an Ahmidiyya Muslim who are detested by others as they have Mirza Gulam Ahmad as a prophet who came after Muhammed,i guess if you are desperate enough you'll copy anything.

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One
I was wondering if you have noticed, godobeyer, that no other Muslims have confirmed or defended your hypothesis about Muhammad in the Bible. Even though Neves posted something, it had nothing to do with opinion.

It is these types of threads that make Muslims look bad, hence make Islam look bad. You're trying so hard to take the context out a passage. You do realise that Muslims have used this argument before (referring to the Songs of Solomon), and only ended up looking like fools. I am only seeing you repeated the same mistakes that Muslims have done before. Twisting words and loosely interpreting the texts as you see fit, don't win much support for Islam from non-Muslims. All you get is pity, if not contempts.

Godobeyer

Premium Member

look brother , it's not only the name of the Prophet " Muhammad " in that part of Bible " song of songs " , there are also the name of Solomon and David .page 4 line 4
Song of Songs 4 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

Rakhel

:facepalm:It is NOT referring to a person but a place. Just as what you are attempting, badly, to prove is referring to a thing and not a person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I was wondering if you have noticed, godobeyer, that no other Muslims have confirmed or defended your hypothesis about Muhammad in the Bible. Even though Neves posted something, it had nothing to do with opinion.
yes, you correct , me too i notice that few muslims interessant by this thread , but i guess the answser is to avoid to be hated as you said , or avoid to insutled.

It is these types of threads that make Muslims look bad, hence make Islam look bad. You're trying so hard to take the context out a passage. You do realise that Muslims have used this argument before (referring to the Songs of Solomon), and only ended up looking like fools. I am only seeing you repeated the same mistakes that Muslims have done before. Twisting words and loosely interpreting the texts as you see fit, don't win much support for Islam from non-Muslims. All you get is pity, if not contempts.

-sometimes the truth looks bad , at the first (time) shock.
some people make everything bad at their view , the muslims bad , the jews bad , prostente bad catholic bad ,.the atheist bad, which against their opinion, all the world becomes wrong , only them are correct (at their view)

for me the lair and the arrogant person , these are the most bad person , because the first did not show the truth , and second did not accept the truth .

and god told our prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
Al-Baqara 2:120
[SIZE=2.2]And the Jews will not be pleased with thee, nor will the Christians, till thou follow their creed. Say: Lo! the guidance of Allah (Himself) is Guidance. And if thou shouldst follow their desires after the knowledge which hath come unto thee, then wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting friend nor helper. (120)[/SIZE]