• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Godobeyer, I can admit that I have a problem with Saul's claim, (Paul) that a dead Jesus appeared to a man he never met to start Christianity.

I can understand the doubt of the trinity and praying to God which is Allah. We both believe in the same God.

Where I have my doubts is when Paul tells us to abandon the old law and to follow a new law. That would imply the old law is wrong and does not apply any more.

Please tell me why I should believe what mortal men wrote down that Muhammad (pbuh) said was the inspired word of Allah without any human mistakes?

I can see the fallacy of my religion because I discuss this issue with you with an open mind.

What I cannot do is follow your prophet with blind faith any more than you could follow the Pauline church with blind faith.

Religious mistakes are everywhere. Why is you belief not infallible as well?

I was raised Christian as you where most likely raised Muslim. We both believe what we where told to be the truth. Obviously if we have different beliefs there have been mistakes made somewhere.

I am being honest and truthful with you. How can you ask me to believe there are no mistakes in the Koran?

I have a hard time understanding why Jesus or Muhammad did not write anything for themselves.

Why would God choose to have a former Roman Pagan or an illiterate Muslim to deliver the message?

Just so you understand me, I believe in God. I'm not so sure Paul wrote everything right about Jesus or Mohammad had others write everything perfect either.

I'm not so sure I am willing to doubt your prophet, I just cannot believe any person wrote so much down without mistake either.

Our God gave us a brain to reason. Both of us should be careful and not blindly follow anyone IMHO.

We live in a time where all that is written could contain mistakes.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You exactly i have nothing for you , i am sorry about this bad news.
It is not bad news.
On the contrary, it is most excellent news.
You have taken the first step at realizing you have nothing.
Perhaps you will be able to actually learn something on your own now.

Though I am not holding my breath.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
So God is believed to be the Author but who changed that word,who edited it?
i have a question for you , God sent many messangers to the jews Why ? because they every time they change his messange (edit/modified his books) that's why we have old testement contains many books ,every books written by authors and we have new testement written by many authors every one of these authors add/delete what he want , that 's what we believe , and that's what we got . many books by many authors belong to god !!!!

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
i have a question for you , God sent many messangers to the jews Why ? because they every time they change his messange (edit/modified his books) that's why we have old testement contains many books ,every books written by authors and we have new testement written by many authors every one of these authors add/delete what he want , that 's what we believe , and that's what we got . many books by many authors belong to god !!!!

OK,so if it has been changed why hasn't your God sent another revelation to correct it if that was the policy before?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Godobeyer, I can admit that I have a problem with Saul's claim, (Paul) that a dead Jesus appeared to a man he never met to start Christianity.
Good , i heard that Paul was the most enemy of Jesus (pbuh), He killed many of his friends (as i heard)

I can understand the doubt of the trinity and praying to God which is Allah. We both believe in the same God.
check my thread http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/religious-debates/104244-top-10-reasons-why-jesus-christ.html
[youtube]yBTnwFq0Lf4[/youtube]
YouTube - ,in aramaic JESUS CALLED GOD: ALLAH

and see the 10 top reasons why Jesus (pbuh) is not God
[youtube]YW99U4JWNEc[/youtube]
YouTube - Top 10 reasons why Jesus Christ Isn't God-TheDeenShow

Where I have my doubts is when Paul tells us to abandon the old law and to follow a new law. That would imply the old law is wrong and does not apply any more.
you confirm what i just tell about Paul
Please tell me why I should believe what mortal men wrote down that Muhammad (pbuh) said was the inspired word of Allah without any human mistakes?
you should verify (make sure) then believe comes after,i don't please you to believe, but because it's heaven forever or hell forever . i am concernant to save all of you from the hell .

I can see the fallacy of my religion because I discuss this issue with you with an open mind.
sometime the truth front us , but we don't / we can't accept it , because the people that around us , or because the satan efficace or because the arrogant .
What I cannot do is follow your prophet with blind faith any more than you could follow the Pauline church with blind faith.
it's choice , no one force you to follow my prophet , i just show the truth here , if you can deny it go ahead . and i will accept your view .

Religious mistakes are everywhere. Why is you belief not infallible as well?
on one infallible as persons , but religions i don't think so , as you know the bible is not , but the Quran is infallible .

I was raised Christian as you where most likely raised Muslim. We both believe what we where told to be the truth. Obviously if we have different beliefs there have been mistakes made somewhere.
the truth is something verify not heritage ... i have a question , why no one could deny the 10 top reason why jesus (pbuh) is not God until now ?
I am being honest and truthful with you. How can you ask me to believe there are no mistakes in the Koran?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KyXGL0l-OA

in arabic Koran there is no mistake , maybe in the translation .
check this thread page 15 , http://www.religiousforums.com/foru...ce-proof-prophet-muhammad-existed-lol-15.html
I have a hard time understanding why Jesus or Muhammad did not write anything for themselves.
Jesus (pbuh), god sent him the Gospel , but the authors after death edited/modified it . and Muhammad (pbuh) was Illiterate , His companions wrote it ,

"After seventy reciters were killed in the Battle of Yamama, the caliph Abu BakrZayd ibn Thabit, collected the chapters and verses and produced several hand-written copies of the complete book.[8][32]In about 650 decided to collect the different chapters and verses into one volume. Thus, a group of reciters, including "

Why would God choose to have a former Roman Pagan or an illiterate Muslim to deliver the message?
Its God choose , God choose his messangers from the breed of Ibrahim (pbuh) .
Just so you understand me, I believe in God. I'm not so sure Paul wrote everything right about Jesus or Mohammad had others write everything perfect either.
the old testement did not mention that God is two , to become three , God was one before Paul and the editors of the Bible .
I'm not so sure I am willing to doubt your prophet, I just cannot believe any person wrote so much down without mistake either.
my prophet is the only prophet to whole the world , Jesus (pbuh) was for the jews , and they deny him and tried to kill him, then authors after his rise , edited his gospel , that why we have 4 gospels and i guess was many authors of gospel and the christains choose these only this 4 gospels , but the Quran is one

Our God gave us a brain to reason. Both of us should be careful and not blindly follow anyone IMHO.
you correct , God give us brain to reason , to thinking and to verify where is the truth , what is wrong ,
We live in a time where all that is written could contain mistakes.
God never deliver the mistakes , we did the mistakes by the name of God , and paste at God .

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

What you are really saying is there isn't any proof that the song has been changed,its conjecture,and really the claim ends there but even if the name Muhammed was in the song,so what,it doesn't say there will come an illiterate Arab who will deliver a message does it.

I understand how this works,Deedat and Naik used the same formula to move the goal posts in all the other claims of Muhammed in world scriptures,really its just plain dishonest IMO and cheap proselytizing.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
What you are really saying is there isn't any proof that the song has been changed,its conjecture,and really the claim ends there but even if the name Muhammed was in the song,so what,it doesn't say there will come an illiterate Arab who will deliver a message does it.
ok brother , i ask you question , the Bible , that it's between your hand , who wrote it ? Moses(pbuh) , or Jesus (pbuh) ? you will tell me nor one of them , but they were literate ?
I pick you some info about the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) from the site :http://www.islamonline.net

"Yes, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was an illiterate. This clearly indicates the Divine nature of the Glorious Qur’an that was revealed on Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) who had grown up as an orphan and was illiterate, knowing neither how to read nor write. This Divine Book meets with the previous Divine Books in creeds and stories of Prophets. Almighty Allah challenged all people to try to create a chapter like it, but they could not, and will never be able to do so until the Day of Judgment."

Read more: Was Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

I understand how this works,Deedat and Naik used the same formula to move the goal posts in all the other claims of Muhammed in world scriptures,really its just plain dishonest IMO and cheap proselytizing.
yes understand that were true , but sadly you could not deny the truth , you give the exmeple Naik , "the pork is forbiden in Islam ", then i show why , you did not comment , after me because all the events that i put you could not deny them , you just talking without events (arguements) , and when you give argument you discover that it's against you !!!!

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
ok brother , i ask you question , the Bible , that it's between your hand , who wrote it ? Moses(pbuh) , or Jesus (pbuh) ? you will tell me nor one of them , but they were literate ?
I pick you some info about the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) from the site :http://www.islamonline.net

People wrote the Bible

"Yes, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was an illiterate. This clearly indicates the Divine nature of the Glorious Qur’an that was revealed on Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) who had grown up as an orphan and was illiterate, knowing neither how to read nor write. This Divine Book meets with the previous Divine Books in creeds and stories of Prophets. Almighty Allah challenged all people to try to create a chapter like it, but they could not, and will never be able to do so until the Day of Judgment."

Read more: Was Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

I've read this before ,its an old argument,just because somebody is illiterate doesn't equate to being incapable of thinking or Cherrypicking other ideas,this is a bigmistake in stressing Muhammeds illiteracy,perhaps thoughhe did learn to readand write as in the ahadith hecalls for his pen and paper.​

yes understand that were true , but sadly you could not deny the truth , you give the exmeple Naik , "the pork is forbiden in Islam ", then i show why , you did not comment , after me because all the events that i put you could not deny them , you just talking without events (arguements) , and when you give argument you discover that it's against you !!!!

The Zakir Naik quote on Pigs needs no criticism because its so obviously stupid,eating Pork does not make you have wife swapping parties etc,its just too ridiculous to contemplate.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The Zakir Naik quote on Pigs needs no criticism because its so obviously stupid,eating Pork does not make you have wife swapping parties etc,its just too ridiculous to contemplate.
it's ridiculous for you it's believe to me ,
as you said : what you see is what you got !!!
i see that the men there (at your social ) most of them did not jeolous for their wifes , and they let them (wifes) dancing and kissing and maybe dating with their promission , and front of them !!!

McBell

Admiral Obvious
i see that the men there (at your social ) most of them did not jeolous for their wifes , and they let them (wifes) dancing and kissing and maybe dating with their promission , and front of them !!!
Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with eating pork.

Nice try though.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

It has nothing to do with Pigs does it,i eat Bacon,sometimes i have3 rashers with Eggs for breakfast :eek: am i missing something,this kind of reminds me of Russia banning Cocacola and Levi Jeans because they lead to decadence.

What is quite amusing is that many religious people do not eat Pork but still have affairs,people here do not equate dancing with your freinds wife as sex,i guess we do not suffer the same insecurities that you do.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It has nothing to do with Pigs does it,i eat Bacon,sometimes i have3 rashers with Eggs for breakfast :eek: am i missing something,this kind of reminds me of Russia banning Cocacola and Levi Jeans because they lead to decadence.

What is quite amusing is that many religious people do not eat Pork but still have affairs,people here do not equate dancing with your freinds wife as sex,i guess we do not suffer the same insecurities that you do.
We don't suffer, the cheating of the wifes and men (Cuckold ) as you do.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
We don't suffer, the cheating of the wifes and men (Cuckold ) as you do.

Lol i guess it would be difficult for your wives to cheat unless you lve in Saudi Arabia and are into Breast feeding,although the poor Women who get stoned to death for adultery must have sneaked a pack of Pork scratchings to commit it.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Correlation does not equate causation regardless of how badly you want it to.
yes, you absolutly correct, and Islam in some cases, allow the forbiden to benefice general or some time benefice personel ,
i will give an eg :
if you are in desert and you don't have no water,or no food to eat , (and you have only the meat of pig or alchool )in this case you have the allow from God to eat the meat of pig , and drink the alchool ...to stay alive.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Lol i guess it would be difficult for your wives to cheat unless you lve in Saudi Arabia and are into Breast feeding,although the poor Women who get stoned to death for adultery must have sneaked a pack of Pork scratchings to commit it.
all mankind do forbiden things in everyplace , but we talking the majority .
i like this sentence very much : what you see , is what you got .
stoned to death when she was married and cheating , i ask you a question did you accept your wife cheat you ? as your wife did not accept to cheat her