• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Did you verify what the video proof ? because i verify by my self and i find it true
- the jewish man (in the video) who read the word Hebrew, spell it exactly "Muhammad " the word in hebrew is " מַחֲמַדִּ" that found in song of songs chapiter 5

- then i translate it by site Free Translation and Professional Translation Services from SDL its become " Muhammad"
and i used Google translator phonitics is become "Muhammad " but the meaning is not Muhammad lol !!!!!!!!!!!
why you hiding the name of Muhammad from the world and changing the mean ???

Ask yourself this question,why would the word Machmad that appears in a love song
have any revelance to whether your religion is true or not,this is desperate stuff,clutching at straws at best.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I wonder why God wanted to mention Mohammad Ali in his Word? Sure he was a good boxer but hardley relevant in the greater scheme of things. :areyoucra
Mohammad Ali lol:sad4: ....:help::help::help::help: ...and i wonder who Jesus (PBUH) come to Paul (his best enemy) and give him the new testement lol:facepalm::D

Rakhel

The translator forgot two letters when he translated. The word is Mem Chet Mem Dalet Yod Mem-Sofet.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Ask yourself this question,why would the word Machmad that appears in a love song
have any revelance to whether your religion is true or not,this is desperate stuff,clutching at straws at best.

I verify by my self and i convince , and its confirmed for me .... but it is suppose to to ask jews... lol whom hiding and changing the meaning, and hiding the spelling of this word from you lol
because its their book not mine,and we (muslims ) discover this secret .

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I verify by my self and i convince , and its confirmed for me .... but it is suppose to to ask jews... lol whom hiding and changing the meaning, and hiding the spelling of this word from you lol
because its their book not mine,and we (muslims ) discover this secret .

So did Schlomo/Solomon write a love song that contained a word which sounded simmilar to Muhammed because it started with M for Muslims to discover over 2000
years later so that they could give credibility to their religion by quoteing it?.#
Honestly,this isn't funny anymore,please post your version of the Song of Schlomo/Solomon so we can compare.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
So did Schlomo/Solomon write a love song that contained a word which sounded simmilar to Muhammed because it started with M for Muslims to discover over 2000
years later so that they could give credibility to their religion by quoteing it?.#
Honestly,this isn't funny anymore,please post your version of the Song of Schlomo/Solomon so we can compare.
in this link you will find the word in the video : verified and confirmed lol
The_Absolute_Truth_About_Muhammad_in_the_Bible_With_Arabic_Subtitles : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

and this link of the solomon song :
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt3005.htm

Last edited:

Rakhel

This word is plural. םידמחמ(it posted backwards) it means cherished. Take it as you wish

Godobeyer

Premium Member
This word is plural. םידמחמ(it posted backwards) it means cherished. Take it as you wish

its close in meaning of the arabic name of "Muhammad" , and as we know the hebrew is
revival langauge
Revival of the Hebrew language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

, as you know the meaning of the words changing by the time but the spelling , and phonetic stay the same "Muhammad"
check it by your self

this is the word that the movie taking about : מַחֲמַדִּ
copy paste at this site : http://www.freetranslation.com/
then you will discover the secret that the jews did not want any one to know it

Last edited:

jonman122

its close in meaning of the arabic name of "Muhammad" , and as we know the hebrew is
revival langauge
Revival of the Hebrew language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

, as you know the meaning of the words changing by the time but the spelling , and phonetic stay the same "Muhammad"
check it by your self

this is the word that the movie taking about : מַחֲמַדִּ
copy paste at this site : Free Translation and Professional Translation Services from SDL
then you will discover the secret that the jews did not want any one to know it

the torah was written several THOUSAND years before muhammad was even alive. Your claim is absolutely rediculous :)

why would the jews even care to hide it if the man was not born yet? wouldn't they hold the name of muhammad in high regard if it was in the torah? but it isn't, so..

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
the torah was written several THOUSAND years before muhammad was even alive. Your claim is absolutely rediculous :)
it's tell a future event will come...(I guess)

why would the jews even care to hide it if the man was not born yet? wouldn't they hold the name of muhammad in high regard if it was in the torah? but it isn't, so..
you absultly right... I agree with why they hide ??? it maybe, because Muhammad was not "a jewish prophet" , because of that they did not accept him as their prophet .

Last edited:

jonman122

post where muhammads name fits in to the song of solomon - i just read the whole thing and i dont see any place with him to be in there at all :\

jonman122

in your link to the song of solomon, did you happen to notice that it said muhammads name at no point in there?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
in your link to the song of solomon, did you happen to notice that it said muhammads name at no point in there?
i am just like you, and i did not understand why the word "Muhammad" hided...thanks for your posts

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
why you hiding the name of Muhammad from the world and changing the mean ???
Because as any decent Muslim knows that Jews are the enemies of the prophets and dominate the world. there, im sure we can close this one now.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Because as any decent Muslim knows that Jews are the enemies of the prophets and dominate the world. there, im sure we can close this one now.
what is the relation between my thread and your post ?!!! (that's your opinion about Muslims)

You did not deny my argument ,it's confession and confirmation right ???

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
what is the relation between my thread and your post ?!!! (that's your opinion about Muslims)

You did not deny my argument ,it's confession and confirmation right ???
I have denied your argument, you simply refuse to acknowledge that, and instead accuse me of hiding the truth.
You have a chance to hear about this argument from someone who can read the Bible in Hebrew, and I can tell you that Muhammad is no where to be found in the Hebrew Bible.
there is something really desperate in taking a Hebrew word completely out of its context and project it on another religion, in fact, it makes zero sense.
If this is Islamic theology, it strikes me as superstitious, ignorant, desperate and hanging to straws.
Im amazed that theologians, and adult men would use this kind of ABSURD argument, because it is pure garbage and an insult to their own Deen.