• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
  1. 1.His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

If the Jews let the word "Muhammad" at the bible as they spelling , and they did not change the meaning to altogether lovely, or this is my beloved ( i dont know which one of them ) all the world will know that prophet Muhammad is true that the bible told about him as the Quran said .because of that they hiding the spelling and changed the meaning

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I guess you did not see the video , you shocked me how you did not understand the video ...but if you did not watch it this is the link :
The_Absolute_Truth_About_Muhammad_in_the_Bible_Wit h_Arabic_Subtitles : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
this is the english translation of the original hebrew right !!! as we the jews deny "Muhammad" because he was not a jewish prophet ...they hiding and changing the mean because of that ...
as you know the hebrew is revival langauge :

Revival of the Hebrew language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

, as you know the meaning of the words changing by the time but the spelling , and phonetic stay the same "Muhammad"
check it by your self

this is the word that the movie taking about : מַחֲמַדִּ
copy paste at this site : Free Translation and Professional Translation Services from SDL
then you will discover the secret that the jews did not want any one to know it,

So its not a love song and its ok to move the Goal posts,even if it did contain the word or name Muhammed what difference does it make?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
If the Jews let the word "Muhammad" at the bible as they spelling , and they did not change the meaning to altogether lovely, or this is my beloved ( i dont know which one of them ) all the world will know that prophet Muhammad is true that the bible told about him as the Quran said .because of that they hiding the spelling and changed the meaning
Curiously, there isn't a non-Muslim scholar of Biblical texts that would agree. I wonder why that is? Are they in on the conspiracy?

xkatz

accuatly i guess the name "Muhammad " is not jewish name right ?
, did you see ever a jewish man called "Muhammad" ?

Yes but that does not mean the prophet of Islam, Muhammad, was the first or only person to have the name Muhammad. So even if that word meant "Muhammad", how would you know it was the prophet of Islam?

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Curiously, there isn't a non-Muslim scholar of Biblical texts that would agree. I wonder why that is? Are they in on the conspiracy?

I guess some of the jews whom converted to Islam whom Publishing that secret to the muslims , but i guess that the technoligy also help to discover that secret , you can translate any word and hear it easly ... thats what the video show us.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yes but that does not mean the prophet of Islam, Muhammad, was the first or only person to have the name Muhammad. So even if that word meant "Muhammad", how would you know it was the prophet of Islam?
ok , i agree with but , there was one and only prophet called "Muhammad"

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
This is the part of the song of Solomon where it is claimed the name Muhammed appears,lets see how it fits in,i have highlighted where its meant to be.

1. My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
  2. His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.
  3. His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.
  4. His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.
  5. His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires.
  6. His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.
  7. His mouth is most sweet: yea,Muhammed. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

OK as you can see i have inserted the name Muhammad where it supossedly appears,if you can please tell me how this proves the absolute truth of Muhammed in the Bible .

Rakhel

Did anyone consider that maybe Mohammad's mother called him Mohammad because she cherished him? After all it was not unheard of, even today, for a mother to name her child based on the definition of the word.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Or has anyone considered why the author of the song would put a word in a song to be discovered hundreds of years later to give a religion some credibility,it doesn't make any sense at all,this is Zakir Naik to a T

Godobeyer

Premium Member
OK as you can see i have inserted the name Muhammad where it supossedly appears,if you can please tell me how this proves the absolute truth of Muhammed in the Bible .
Hi mouth is so sweet : maybe mention to the Quran ,
I give an exmeple this is a sentence content the word "jesus":

Rtheal haifh ehfhehu Jesus Amruwu ywjangla jekahreamjvi hahreallwfh

what is the important of the meaning of these words "Rtheal haifh ehfhehu .....Amruwu ywjangla jekahreamjvi hahreallwfh " if there is a clear word inside it " Jesus"

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Hi mouth is so sweet : maybe mention to the Quran ,
I give an exmeple :

what is the important of the meaning of these words "Rtheal haifh ehfhehu .....Amruwu ywjangla jekahreamjvi hahreallwfh " if there is a clear word inside it " Jesus"

Clutching at straws,i'm finnished here

Rakhel

He is done because you are bending the rules to fit the game to what you want.
This is what you are doing right now.
If it doesn't say what you want it to say, you bend what is written to make it say what you want it to say.

Kodanshi

StygnosticA

Oh my … goodness, you’re right! You’re absolutely right! From this day on, I shall worship the Jesus and become a Christian!

:sarcastic Erm, that’s what you intended, wasn’t it?!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Oh my … goodness, you’re right! You’re absolutely right! From this day on, I shall worship the Jesus and become a Christian!

:sarcastic Erm, that’s what you intended, wasn’t it?!
As you know we the Muslims we believe in Jesus (PBUH) , for that I used the name of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to avoid the repeatation , and break the habit , we the muslims worship only God , and we believe that Jesus (PBUH) is one of his messengers.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
and its amazes me that people see the truth, but they pretending that they did not see...and they did not stop at that ...they tried to hide it and change it ..as the force they can.
Interesting that you are so utterly amazed by your own actions.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Croation with the name Jesus isn't a good example,inwhat way wouldthis make me think "oh i've wrong all my life,Islam is the one true religion" it does'nt for obvious reasons

every man in this world could be wrong his decision ??? some take decision and take the right way when the light of the truth come , and some arrogant and ignore it .
what is your opinion about who praying the sun , fire ? the animals ?? they believe that they are the true believers right ?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
He is done because you are bending the rules to fit the game to what you want.
This is what you are doing right now.
If it doesn't say what you want it to say, you bend what is written to make it say what you want it to say.
Yeppers.
Can we say Forer Effect?
Or is it perhaps just plain flat out lying?
Sometimes there is a really fine line there....