• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible

Venatoris

ok, that's your opinion , thanks for your posts

Here's another opinion. Anything narrated by the default microsoft speech program is not worth listening to. If the creator of the video had any conviction about the contents he would show his face or at the very least use his own voice.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Here's another opinion. Anything narrated by the default microsoft speech program is not worth listening to. If the creator of the video had any conviction about the contents he would show his face or at the very least use his own voice.

if you have a real jewish friend and he know well the hebrew let him spell that word ....i tried google translator also spell and and write it phonetic Muhammad (but i wonder that he change the meaning ) lol ... but the other site did not change the meaning

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
there is one video, by many extensions ... video, image, text .

With respect i have seen so many claims on this subject which always entails moving the Goalposts,like the song of Solomon (Schlomo) for example which just another claim in a long line of nonsense.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Although he is'nt ,just for arguments sake lets say Muhamed is mentioned in the Bible what difference does it make,the Bible and Qur'an are books of faith not books of fact so to reference them to prove something in the first place is pointless especially when the Bible is regarded by Islam to be corrupted.

Venatoris

if you have a real jewish friend and he know well the hebrew let him spell that word ....i tried google translator also spell and and write it phonetic Muhammad (but i wonder that he change the meaning ) lol ... but the other site did not change the meaning

Honestly, I only watched the first minute or two of that video. I don't see how your post addresses mine in any way, shape, or form. If the person who made that video doesn't have the stones to back it up with his reputation, it isn't worth anything. At least guys like Michael Behe are man enough to show their faces when expressing their ideas. Nobody can refute your points if they don't know who you are. Anonymity removes credibility altogether.

T-OI

H.U.M.A.N
If you want to show 'truth' ,you must show more than your own opinion and a video, picture, sounds or anything. I know about Islam really well. Although these might sway a bit from the topics but, i have seen a video proof about how will the dead people are tortured when they are in their grave, using infra-red. But what i could see in the grave is just the bodies shaking and a sound screaming. The sound could be easily projected by the means of technology. And the greatest flaw of all. The grave is too shallow to be called a grave as what was stated in the in your teaching. Too much spaces for the body to move, and the present of 'air ducts'.

They also show picture about the surroundings of nature like the cloud or trees, that is shaped "Allah" or "muhammad". What if the cloud and treeis are shaped the word "jesus" or a buddha god? how would you explain that?

And also in that video, what difference would it make, if for example the story of jesus like in the bible is edited in the quran? how would you explain it? Of course, i acknowledged the poetry in the quran is of a high level. But have you seen the books written by the great "Khalifah" that ruled the arab kingdom after Muhammad dies? It is of a much higher level almost equal to the quran's. And when did you think the quran is compiled? i know it all, it was during their reign that they compiled the quran. It is possible for them to edit it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The Revoltifarian sacred book (well....pamphlet) says that Mohammed was just an insurance salesman, & not a very successful one.
It's true! The book says so.

no-body

They also show picture about the surroundings of nature like the cloud or trees, that is shaped "Allah" or "muhammad". What if the cloud and treeis are shaped the word "jesus" or a buddha god? how would you explain that?

There is a human need to make sense of things even when they mean nothing. Considering the statistical amount of tortillas out there, for example, some people are going to see a perfect image of the virgin Mary on there eventually. It means nothing.

I'm explaining it badly but it is a widely held psychological phenomena, like the faces on mars, if someone else wants to have a crack at it. Not that someone who has already made their mind up about the divine will have their mind changed anyway.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I'm fluent in Hebrew, and it always makes me worried what some Muslims are willing to believe, let alone propagate to others.
Muhammad is not mentioned in the Hebrew bible, not in the Song of Solomon, and not anywhere else.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I'm fluent in Hebrew, and it always makes me worried what some Muslims are willing to believe, let alone propagate to others.
Muhammad is not mentioned in the Hebrew bible, not in the Song of Solomon, and not anywhere else.

Did you verify what the video proof ? because i verify by my self and i find it true
- the jewish man (in the video) who read the word Hebrew, spell it exactly "Muhammad " the word in hebrew is " מַחֲמַדִּ" that found in song of songs chapiter 5

- then i translate it by site Free Translation and Professional Translation Services from SDL its become " Muhammad"
and i used Google translator phonitics is become "Muhammad " but the meaning is not Muhammad lol !!!!!!!!!!!
why you hiding the name of Muhammad from the world and changing the mean ???

Last edited:

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
I wonder why God wanted to mention Mohammad Ali in his Word? Sure he was a good boxer but hardley relevant in the greater scheme of things. :areyoucra