• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Believabliltiy of Evolution

tas8831

They adapt, they don't gain entirely new functions from nowhere. If it's not already in the DNA it cannot be added on. That's like saying a car can be made over into a Boeing 747 without adding any extra parts.
More evidence that you stopped learning about evolution in the 4th grade.

ppp

No, we only know what it does.

"However, if we are to be honest, we do not know what gravity "is" in any fundamental way - we only know how it behaves. "

That's from NASA.
BTW, that is from 2001. 14 years before gravitational waves were directly detected. Weiss, Thorne and Barish received the Nobel Prize in Physics for it two tears later. We now know something about what gravity is in a fundamental way.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I'm not. I'm a special creation of God. And if you don't understand that you don't understand your Bible you claim to believe.
What I posted in no way differs from the concept that we humans are a "special creation", thus what I was dealing with is how we fit into basic biological classification. IOW, "science".

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Changing doesn't make one into a different kind of creature.
Then what do you think "change" means? If something "changes", it's "different".

We were created as humans from the start, not from any other creature.
Prove it-- but only using objectively-derived evidence. I guarantee that you can't.

Of course we adapted in some ways, but we were never animals.
We are scientifically classified as an "animal", so why is this so difficult to understand?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
What I posted in no way differs from the concept that we humans are a "special creation", thus what I was dealing with is how we fit into basic biological classification. IOW, "science".
So you believe the so called science over the Bible you claim to follow.

ppp

Because science has no explanation. We already covered that.
Not having an explanation is no reason to not object to your bald, unevidenced assertion. As I have pointed out before, and will point out again (and again) there is no reason to believe that you know, or have the ability to know what the heck you are talking about.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If humans give awards for a man claiming I theory about natural created creation that exists as itself.

It's all about egotism.

Thesis is about how I design invention based on themes I don't own in nature.

As earth is one planet only in spatial history owning an atmosphere.

Science teaching.

That type of science men agree...rich men.....men who own control civilization status say I want wisdom for reactive invention.

Men do a human historical summation civilization arises then fails.

A human chosen pattern destroyer is science actually.

Always had been.

Men congratulating men claim righteous self idolisation behaviours daily.

A written human warning.

So once our brain mind DNA was different. So was language. Science destroyed life. We went back to tribal life small surviving population. Mutated changed irradiated. Humans.

Could not read old languages. Brain changed. Tongue speech changed.

They were deciphered only by a few minds. Who could read it.

Owning lots of written warnings advised to humanity ...one of which was irradiated dementia heavy metal changed mind human brain use.

Behaviours witnessed emerging in natural equal mutual man woman life.

We forget.

We forget language. We forget pre lived self advice. But wrote warnings.

So special minds read the warnings as everyone else forgets.

Proof.... they were written and stored either on stone tablets to not perish or in documents sealed from elements.

Reasoned hoping humans in the future would understand the dangers of science.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Not having an explanation is no reason to not object to your bald, unevidenced assertion. As I have pointed out before, and will point out again (and again) there is no reason to believe that you know, or have the ability to know what the heck you are talking about.
Anyone with half a brain can see that the universe was designed by a creator. Only those who hate the idea because of their atheistic bias find reasons to deny the obvious.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Anyone with half a brain can see that the universe was designed by a creator. Only those who hate the idea because of their atheistic bias find reasons to deny the obvious.
Anyone who first says they own god as a man used half his brain first.

Whole brain use natural balances nature human life.

Was proven wrong first.

Is an egotists spiritually first as baby man self developed past his first human father's life body DNA body.

Said he was right first was proven wrong first.

Who says I'm not wrong says self men idolators.

Ego. I am a scientist I am still learning.

I thought you first knew everything.

No I was wrong now I'm learning. You are learning you were wrong first.

The teaching is exact.

How can design create empty space.
How can design create irradiating space.
How can design create scattered mass?

You say design first by science is pi O then change is phi O yourselves lying.

Men who said their biology substance is the same as a sun a gas a star a planet body.

Father told me owner your life your consciousness your memories brothers.

Ego men said first I am as a God.

Attacked self not by the science they theoried.

God the substance changed attacked them.

Mind aware said my science wasn't the cause.

Thinks.

I will blame you female instead as God attacked Mr. Not science my thesis as.my mind knows science.

Is why sophist maths fake space womb theists blamed a human woman when they did it to theirselves.

Known. A bunch of self Idolating woman haters.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Yeah that's what I thought. Whatever you are smoking, I don't want any.
I don't smoke nor do I take drugs.

I did get gas burnt and saw it manifest cooled as brown wisping smoke. Of course you wouldn't want to be life attacked sacrificed yourself smoking.

So how did it happen to men before and why believe a womans life is maths science?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I just have no idea. Please tell me why!
Light in science 12 hours gases burning non stop.. reality is a non 12 hours it is a constant.

Owns no numbered realisation.

In voiding vacuum the teaching.

Status 12 hours light 12 hours no light on same planet.

Says no scientific thesis. Numbers one to twelves used as X cross on its side. Multiply formula to convert.

Attack of life by side. The cross. Maths.

Men are liars as theists.

Light as gas burning. I want the constant said men. I built machines on ground. Light constant came to the ground taught the liar a theist no man is God.

Burning gas. Is light liar brother.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Anyone with half a brain can see that the universe was designed by a creator.
Yet experts in science with whole brains don't "see" this. So you with your half brain without expertise in any science knows more than experts in science?

Only those who hate the idea because of their atheistic bias find reasons to deny the obvious.
Inaccurate. It is the lack of evidence that would allow objective and ethical minds to "see" your religious belief in the universe.

You are referring to an interpretation of Genesis, not following facts to a conclusion.