• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Believabliltiy of Evolution

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Yep. If you're not, then are you a plant or a form of bacteria or virus or inanimate-- archaea, bacteria and eukaryote to be more precise? Those are the other options.
I'm not. I'm a special creation of God. And if you don't understand that you don't understand your Bible you claim to believe.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
believe God made us but that He took His jolly old time doing it through a process that's as obvious as one's nose on their face, namely that all material objects change over time and life forms are material objects. We know this process happened even if we sometimes argue over the details.
Changing doesn't make one into a different kind of creature. We were created as humans from the start, not from any other creature.
Of course we adapted in some ways, but we were never animals.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O was how the eternal on the other side of a thin space plane released creation. Space the portion gone burnt out leaving burnt O cooled bodies. O also blew up.

Space is one plane now empty as infinte by its stretch conditions now eternally space forever. Created.

Separation from the main body eternal. You cannot see eternal it was never burning.

O God was how it left. Eternal still communicating O.

So when mass dense heavens filled in stretched space the density was greater than the eternal natural.

So it forced a new amount of eternal spirit to come into the heavens only at the ground state. As birds walked first.

The eternal God O that spirit walked through from eternal into O earth gods heavens once stated O Satan God.

Was the teaching.

We never belonged to Satan God O owned fall into burning as hell bodies.

As water is water as a single body of mass water is its highest state.

We use water to remain.

We survive in water until we don't as we never belonged in creation or with creation in the first instance mass.

The teaching mass was either a scattered God O. Or a God one mass.

Not anything to do with nature biology.

Water which held life was once higher oxygenated itself by content mass.

Water mass on earth thinned in heating depleted it's natural form was our teaching.

Water put its owned life within into opened earth converting fusion. Earth never owned life before itself. So it is by substance nothing like living biology as theists infer.

Inference is a very dangerous human condition.

If it wasn't real then crystal bodies with insects inside of it would never have occurred.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O upright God from eternal communicated us out of its body into heavens. Ground status.

Space is above our head is not the real eternal.

Believe in God. It's not the heavens.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm not. I'm a special creation of God. And if you don't understand that you don't understand your Bible you claim to believe.
But this claim is unfounded. There is no hard evidence backing it up. No research or experimentation. No known mechanism for this special creation, in fact, no mechanism is even claimed. It's a claim of magic.

How is an unsupported, folklore derived claim of magic a believable claim?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
But this claim is unfounded. There is no hard evidence backing it up. No research or experimentation. No known mechanism for this special creation, in fact, no mechanism is even claimed. It's a claim of magic.

There's no evidence for everything creating itself either. You have to believe what you can't know either way.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

The status first science by condition human explained... no human in the thesis.

O earth the Satan God. Holy.

Mountain erection volcano emerged. Creator created its conceived gas spirit in with space heavens cooling voiding vacuum.

No light.

The rebelling God in hell a sun attacked God. A portion of God bodies scattered O in cosmos. Attacked.

Was when star fell and earth gained atmospheric light.

The saviour came as the wandering star moon.

Water which earth had also was on star body frozen poured onto earth. No star hit earth. Remained first fixed.

As mass owned crystalline fusion above ground surrounding its body. The casement.

Ideas of science. Don't have origin casement but I will tip pyramid as crystal. Apply pressure plated casement and water cool the face. Thesis only.

The origins of science. Thesis theme sciences human stated origins was only about the pyramid.

Science set alight evening sky.

Said you minused by addition + cross even balances back to heavens loss as eve.

How science introduced anti cause.

A maths sophist space increase. Space in our heavens increased as you thinned out gas mass of our heavens reasoned.

Which began changing biology.

That event all the sky was burning killed all life on earth. Not written in the old testament.

As the old already as first theory after ice age records as memory was burnt out of old old earth science. Origin science thesis theories.

Old testimonials was aportioned memory only.

Only modern archaeology said artefacts instant snap frozen in fusion proved first earth science giant pyramids had destroyed all life.

If every biology lives only inside mass heavens. Water biology lives in one body wholeness together is instant.

There is no thesis that covers all as our mind identifies instant biological diversity of body type body age or body mass.

Science just human belief says it knows by identification. I just identified a reason why science is wrong.

If a human said a type of God created caused presence why is science looking for it if it didn't believe as a human first?

You prove you do. What you won't accept is that it's not a human thesis as you didn't invent the eternal as a scientist nor did you invent life by thinking about anything you study.

Egotism at its human worst.

What a human says is direct human.

I invented causes says science human self by memory thinking space infinite by every one energy mass removed to increase its infinite mass myself.

I am the Inventor creator mind human direct advice. Your claim my info about infinite is eternal as in eternity it infinitely will always exist and always increase its body.

Where one body is taken away as energy it increases infinity so as inventor you say it is put back as an increase. Hence I never take it away myself in fact I increase it.

Yet nothing empty space is your science topic. What you lied about the formula did not end as nothing. The machines converting ended with nothing consumed energy.

Yet you consumed energy that is gone to achieve its increase is outright lying as a thinker claiming you own our eternal God by being an inventor of increasing Infinite space as a human.

The eternal God is only a human belief by subject. It was never human owned. Humans own the problem of not accepting humans by form a human die. As a body that once was an eternal body.

As science says infinite is the eternal they add into they then said themselves so how could you be lost gone when space increases.

Is truly wrong thinking preaching.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There's no evidence for everything creating itself either. You have to believe what you can't know either way.
Everything creating itself? Are we talking about the Big Bang, abiogenesis, or the theory of evolution?

Things being created by magic; popping into existence, as it were, is the religious doctrine. Science makes no such claims.
The problem is, creationism, or ID, posits no mechanism, while science posits no mechanic. Creationism is a claim of agency. It has no explanation of how, only who.
Apples and oranges.....

Big Bang physics is a new field of study, and little is known about it. It's not, though, a claim of something creating itself.
Abiogenesis claims mechanism, not self-creation; a chemical evolution, to a tipping point where the process became self-sustaining -- much of it observed both in the lab and in nature. No divine magic needed.
The ToE doesn't involve creation at all. It describes the mechanisms by which existing populations of organisms change.

Reactions: ppp

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Abiogenesis claims mechanism, not self-creation; a chemical evolution, to a tipping point where the process became self-sustaining -- much of it observed both in the lab and in nature. No divine magic needed.
Lol, a chemical mechanism needs chemicals to exist. They have to come from something, as everything does.

ppp

Lol, a chemical mechanism needs chemicals to exist. They have to come from something, as everything does.
Where chemicals came from is beyond the scope of abiogenesis. You are basically insisting on knowing where the iron comes from in order to know that iron rusts. Or that it makes good pans.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Everything creating itself? Are we talking about the Big Bang, abiogenesis, or the theory of evolution?

Things being created by magic; popping into existence, as it were, is the religious doctrine. Science makes no such claims.
The problem is, creationism, or ID, posits no mechanism, while science posits no mechanic. Creationism is a claim of agency. It has no explanation of how, only who.
Apples and oranges.....

Big Bang physics is a new field of study, and little is known about it. It's not, though, a claim of something creating itself.
The ToE doesn't involve creation at all. It describes the mechanisms by which existing populations of organisms change.
A human whose title scientist said I invented science.

Then he wants everyone to agree science quantified he is hence Mr know it all.

I infer numbers. I infer human readings of human reasons about states. Yet I reasoned states for invention reactions.

In machines.

Machine reaction thesis is for machine reaction thesis.

As in fact created creation... I do not own. I don't control it. States aren't one separate..
as a whole space presence owns any activity itself within its space body.

I however said men of science title science ist own and use coercive language.

I conned humans to believe the substance that created sciences beginnings stone rock dusts is the same substance of their life. Biology.

As the earth he says is a living planet. How his language use cons. By words implied.

Only some real intelligent humans wonder how could anyone believe him. The theist just a human equal in life mind biology as any other human.

His first place.

As the scientists said God earth God gases is my machines science. As a human. The first human. The first human lied.

So Stephen Haw King man sacrificed like Jesus exasperated said to us all he wants to burn you all to death.

God scientist and cosmic scientist is the same man and only changed his word use.

He says to our life we believe in magic.

He is the only human looking for a secret and a mystery himself.

As a spiritual human I know my two human parents adult humans as adults and humans and first just a human had sex to allow my life to live.

He is the human who says science will understand the reason why a human exists as a human.

No one seems to ask what his personal motivation is.

If he owned such advice do you think scientists who learnt how to destroy us want the advice to create us by invention? As if they could?

What his science actually is exists as a practice or the practice. As creation was not invented in presence by a humans thesis...his actual con.

To a human reasoning conscious behaviours... if a human believed wisdom about a God creating anything thesis says it could allow him to invent us. He would be inferring we are machines and reactions of machines as just humans.

Yet none of you apply a psychology ology about his just a human behaviour.

As science taught science is the highest intelligence yet natural learnt it is the most self destructive human behaviour as it theories how to remove anything from its created being.

Which in theory is to not believe in any God.

As humans taught God was planet earth that created its heavens.

There is no day one on earth as O earth existed. Heavens existed. It just wasn't a burning heavens first.

If the sun made heavens burn it also would be converting mass. As heavens first was not alight.

The gases would be colder than O a warned heated earth mass.

So again no day one exists in that theme.

If a human who counts the days themselves said on this day which he says is a Mon day it began night time evening sky burning. Life of everything changed.

He would count each day himself until he didn't exist anymore.

Reason ice only existed as saviour after dinosaurs died.

The saviour wasn't even there then.

tas8831

You mean the guesswork of evolution theory.
Tell you've never done research OR read a non-YEC source on evolution without coming right out and admitting it.

I would prove you wrong, but when I've done that in the past you've dutifully just ignored the evidence and wandered off. Accordingly, I suppose.

tas8831

Or, there's no such animal and we aren't animals at all. There's plenty of room for error in the so called branches, who are mostly twigs with no plain connections, based on tiny fragments if bones from extinct animals that we actually know little about.
False.