• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

Sargonski

No problem for God Almighty, but impossible for the no god who cannot do anything of evolution.

No Problem for which God ? .. you have been stumbling on what the name of this God is .. never mind the "No God" who can't do anything of evolution.

Shiva ? .. is that it ? Can't Shiva do anything and everything or did she have help. That is the real question here friend. How many of the Gods had to collaborate over the creation of Earth and the solar System .. and humans.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
I know you think that. But it's just not the case. You are basing your ideas on a text written by fallible human authors. You are choosing that rather than to go by actual evidence. I feel sorry for you and for all those like you.
That's ok. I am very thankful to God that HE (not the texts although I had them and read them sometimes) answered my prayers and HE (not texts) showed me who He is and helped me. I love the song "Amazing Grace." You probably know it. Although I saw Jesus hanging on the cross in some churches I went to I wondered why? Why was such a nice guy put to death like that? What did he do? And later on as the song goes, God opened my eyes.

SavedByTheLord

No Problem for which God ? .. you have been stumbling on what the name of this God is .. never mind the "No God" who can't do anything of evolution.

Shiva ? .. is that it ? Can't Shiva do anything and everything or did she have help. That is the real question here friend. How many of the Gods had to collaborate over the creation of Earth and the solar System .. and humans.
the Hindu religion believes in reincarnation and billions of people can verify that they have never lived before .
Thus it is false and all their gods are false gods.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Out of nothing cannot happen, that is impossible.
And a copy is just a copy and not something new.
So there was no was no rational answer.
Just emphasising your own ignorance. I already gave you:

Here's more:
Full text: http://faculty.washington.edu/wjs18/Newgenes.pdf

SavedByTheLord

Make up your mind.
Either nothing can come from nothing, meaning your favorite deity could not have made anything from nothing or your favorite deity made everything from nothing.
You can't have it both ways.
God has always existed.
So, not inconsistent at all.

SavedByTheLord

Irrelevant. You said God created everything from nothing (#2,212).

So we can add 'inconsistent' to the list of things you don't understand...
But God can do all things.
God created the universe and all things.
And God is not a thing or nothing.
Where did the universe come from?
If it had a beginning, then it came from nothing and nothing can't create something.
If it did not have a beginning, then the origin question has not been answered, and the 2nd law of increasing entropy would have removed all order in the universe and that is not true.
There are many other things which refute both a universe with no beginning and one with a beginning.
So, God created the universe and all things.

ratiocinator

Doesn't help with you contradicting yourself.

If it had a beginning, then it came from nothing and nothing can't create something.
If it did not have a beginning, then the origin question has not been answered, and the 2nd law of increasing entropy would have removed all order in the universe and that is not true.
I've already explained why this is all scientifically illiterate and you just ran away as usual. You seem to be terrified of real science.

gnostic

The Lost One
There are many other things which refute both a universe with no beginning and one with a beginning.

more superstition and more ignorance.

SavedByTheLord

more superstition and more ignorance.
Not me.
But all evolution and billions of years conjectures contradict all the evidence and reality.

The C-14 dating is devastating to long ages.
Genes and chromosome counts refute macro evolution.
Abiogenesis is impossible.
And many are abandoning the Big Bang as more evidence proves it false and all its predictions are shown to be false.

Sargonski

the Hindu religion believes in reincarnation and billions of people can verify that they have never lived before .
Thus it is false and all their gods are false gods.

What is false is your argument Brother SBM - and thus your conclusion is fale - deceving yourself and others is the problem.

Your assumption that people can verify whether or not they have lived before is false .. and even if they could, your assumption that this shows there is no reincarnation is false is false .. non Sequitor fallacy - "Does not follow" . That A does not necessarily follow from B is demonstrably false... and thus we are at the same juncture that you do not want to face .. that repetition of premise is not support for claim and thus tis circular fallacious nonsense.. is not an argument .. which consists of 1) Premise/Claim and 2) rational, evidence. proof that shows claim is true = Support for Claim.

What do you know about Heaven that you come here making such declarations .. filled with falsehood and deception ? Where did you get this information from as sore as shootin was from the decepticons my young friend. Now tell me where you got this info .. so I can extract the poison lizard .. after which I will tell you what goes on in Heaven .. correct these uninformed declarations..

ratiocinator

Not me.
But all evolution and billions of years conjectures contradict all the evidence and reality.
The C-14 dating is devastating to long ages.
Genes and chromosome counts refute macro evolution.
Abiogenesis is impossible.
And many are abandoning the Big Bang as more evidence proves it false and all its predictions are shown to be false.
All simply untrue. You've been given the evidence. Your continued baseless assertions are just making you and your faith look absurd. Is that what you want?

SavedByTheLord