• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

TLK Valentine

Read the books that others would burn.
I suggest you pray over the matter. I am convinced that death and deformities are passed on through Adam and that is because God permits it. One day it will change. More than that I really cannot tell you or answer all your questions.

Is that how you got your answer? By praying over the matter?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Did you pray for that answer, or did it, too, come from your own prejudices?
Prayers are different for each person, (No one is perfect on this earth today.) I give credit to @metis for posting at least the two greatest commandments Jesus spoke of. Have a good evening.

TLK Valentine

Read the books that others would burn.
Prayers are different for each person, (No one is perfect on this earth today.) I give credit to @metis for posting at least the two greatest commandments Jesus spoke of. Have a good evening.

So... have you been praying for the answers you've been giving me, or have they come from your own prejudices?