• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
I just tell the truth on this important topic.
If it's so important why are you so reluctant to understand it?

I agree that the origin of life and the universe is important, that is why I am eager to improve my understanding of it, you don't seem interested in doing that

What exactly do you hope to achieve with your threads? You don't appear to have convinced anyone at all with them

Do you have other hobbies and interests? You come across as a monomaniac

Sargonski

Straight forward as I have already done.
i gave several irrefutable proofs that God exists and created all thIngs.
That the Bible is true is just a corralary.
Good grief -- you did not give any proofs -- never mind irrefutable ones .. naked claims and false assumptions are not proofs. After having your claims refuted .. you then stop responding .. only to pop up again at another time making the same refuted claims .. as if the refutation was never given to you.

This is not the path of the Truth .. the way .. the light but, the path of deception.
lol nope

Just unsubstantiated claims, logical fallacies, circular reasoning, and misunderstandings

I have seen those under the influence of sophisticated mind control used by some of the more way out fundamentalist churches will engage in the most mind bending logic and reason defying acts of denial in order to maintain cult dogma.

SavedByTheLord

Good grief -- you did not give any proofs -- never mind irrefutable ones .. naked claims and false assumptions are not proofs. After having your claims refuted .. you then stop responding .. only to pop up again at another time making the same refuted claims .. as if the refutation was never given to you.

This is not the path of the Truth .. the way .. the light but, the path of deception.

I have seen those under the influence of sophisticated mind control used by some of the more way out fundamentalist churches will engage in the most mind bending logic and reason defying acts of denial in order to maintain cult dogma.
Well no one had refuted any, nor given any evidence that evolution and billions of years are true, nor met the simple challenge I gave.

Sargonski

Well no one had refuted any, nor given any evidence that evolution and billions of years are true, nor met the simple challenge I gave.

I refuted a bunch myself .. you first claim "No Assumptions Allowed" .. then make a bunch of assumptions .. name one proof that you gave without making assumptions ? Zero .. thats how many..

Further .. I personaly gave you evidence that Evolution is True .. for which you had no response .. that evidence being mutation .. which is happening all around us on a regular basis.

Was it not explained to you that there was no challenge to meet ? Indeed it was .. as there is no such thing as proof of anything without assumption. .. Did you forget .. and if not .. then why are you going around as if this silliness was not shown to be silliness .. and how is failing to take corection the path of light rather than dark ?

Last edited:

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Have you been paying any attention to the many dozens of the very similar threads you have created and participated in here?????

gnostic

The Lost One
And you need to learn logic.

Logic can be and are useful, SavedByTheLord, and they appeared in HOW you present things in a model, especially when they used inference, like deduction or induction or abduction…but only if the person use deduction, induction or abduction, properly.

There are pros and cons for each of these inferences. But they have to be used properly, otherwise the logic will fail.

When a person uses one of these inferences, it should have one or more premises (assumptions) that can lead to a certain conclusion…it is how you reach the conclusion will determine what logic (eg abduction, deduction or induction) the person is using.

And there lies the problem with logic, they can often be exploited or be used improperly. I have seen many creationists misused and abused any type of logic, like yourself.

You have frequently mangled logic, by making flawed assumptions (claims) that are your premises, then you give a conclusion that often have nothing to do with your premise, by making ridiculously ignorant claims.

You haven’t been using logic at all, because your conclusion have nothing to do with your premises. Your arguments are often illogical, when your premise & conclusion don’t have anything to do with each other. Your abuse of logic is known as false equivalence.

You haven’t been using deduction, and you certainly haven’t been using induction. Your reasonings are often unsound.

Setting aside logic by reasoning. There is another form of logic, that scientists used quite frequently, particularly used by theoretical physicists or theoretical scientists - MATHEMATICS - eg mathematical equations or formulas.

Mathematics are useful tools, but that’s all they are to science, tools. In sciences, equations are only true & useful only if they are falsifiable and have been rigorously tested, and the only way to properly test an equation or explanation in science, are with empirical evidence or experiments.

if the evidence or experiment supported the equation, then the equation is true. Otherwise the equation is wrong.

This thread should be about the Big Bang theory, hence it should be about the universe, particularly how matters (eg atoms and subatomic particles like quarks, electrons, etc), stars or galaxies for…but frequently you keep moving the goalposts, by changing the subject, and start talking about how life form (Abiogenesis vs creation) or about Evolution.

The origin of universe and origin of life are two completely different & separate subjects.

The Big Bang theory is cosmological theory of the universe…which relied on understanding astronomy & astrophysics.

Whereas life is about biology, such as molecular biology or genetics.

you jump from big bang to life, and then in reverse, making a complete fool of yourself, because you neither understand astrophysics/cosmology, nor do you understand biology. You have failed on both subjects, because of your incompetence with science and with logic.

If there are anyone who doesn’t understand logic, it is you.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Logic can be and are useful, SavedByTheLord, and they appeared in HOW you present things in a model, especially when they used inference, like deduction or induction or abduction…but only if the person use deduction, induction or abduction, properly.

There are pros and cons for each of these inferences. But they have to be used properly, otherwise the logic will fail.

When a person uses one of these inferences, it should have one or more premises (assumptions) that can lead to a certain conclusion…it is how you reach the conclusion will determine what logic (eg abduction, deduction or induction) the person is using.

And there lies the problem with logic, they can often be exploited or be used improperly. I have seen many creationists misused and abused any type of logic, like yourself.

You have frequently mangled logic, by making flawed assumptions (claims) that are your premises, then you give a conclusion that often have nothing to do with your premise, by making ridiculously ignorant claims.

You haven’t been using logic at all, because your conclusion have nothing to do with your premises. Your arguments are often illogical, when your premise & conclusion don’t have anything to do with each other. Your abuse of logic is known as false equivalence.

You haven’t been using deduction, and you certainly haven’t been using induction. Your reasonings are often unsound.

Setting aside logic by reasoning. There is another form of logic, that scientists used quite frequently, particularly used by theoretical physicists or theoretical scientists - MATHEMATICS - eg mathematical equations or formulas.

Mathematics are useful tools, but that’s all they are to science, tools. In sciences, equations are only true & useful only if they are falsifiable and have been rigorously tested, and the only way to properly test an equation or explanation in science, are with empirical evidence or experiments.

if the evidence or experiment supported the equation, then the equation is true. Otherwise the equation is wrong.

This thread should be about the Big Bang theory, hence it should be about the universe, particularly how matters (eg atoms and subatomic particles like quarks, electrons, etc), stars or galaxies for…but frequently you keep moving the goalposts, by changing the subject, and start talking about how life form (Abiogenesis vs creation) or about Evolution.

The origin of universe and origin of life are two completely different & separate subjects.

The Big Bang theory is cosmological theory of the universe…which relied on understanding astronomy & astrophysics.

Whereas life is about biology, such as molecular biology or genetics.

you jump from big bang to life, and then in reverse, making a complete fool of yourself, because you neither understand astrophysics/cosmology, nor do you understand biology. You have failed on both subjects, because of your incompetence with science and with logic.

If there are anyone who doesn’t understand logic, it is you.
@SavedByTheLord

When I first went on the internet as a young man I effectively thought I was not only the smartest person on the internet but also smartest person on Earth

I had a bad attitude and other people quickly showed me that I most certainly wasn't and that made me into a much better person

There will always be people out there who are more knowledgeable than you

I hope this post by @gnostic will provide you with a similar epiphany that will change your behaviour

If it doesn't then I think you are beyond hope

SavedByTheLord

@SavedByTheLord

When I first went on the internet as a young man I effectively thought I was not only the smartest person on the internet but also smartest person on Earth

I had a bad attitude and other people quickly showed me that I most certainly wasn't and that made me into a much better person

There will always be people out there who are more knowledgeable than you

I hope this post by @gnostic will provide you with a similar epiphany that will change your behaviour

If it doesn't then I think you are beyond hope
you miss the real answer.
The Bible is 100% true.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
The Bible is 100% true.
There are many contradictions in it

There are clearly contradictions in it

Where two things contradict each other one of those things has to be false because they both cannot both be true

Therefore the bible cannot be 100% true

Have a look at this link

Your claim has just been destroyed with a simple internet link

You're welcome

PS: do you think that just because you say it it's true?

I think what you're really trying to say is "everything I say is 100% true" and you're using the bible as a vehicle for your own ego

You don't even have the creativity and independence of mind to say that it is not 100% literally true but is in fact 100% spiritually true because you have fastened yourself to a very crude literalist "interpretation" of it

I bet you're going to ignore this post, if not I can't wait to see your response

Last edited:

Sargonski

The Bible is 100% true.

The Bible is not 100% true .. and you know it .. so what up with that. You don't even know what Bible you are referring to as the one which is 100% true .. as we discovered when through this previously.

You were corrected on this previously .. unable to say which Bible was the 100% True Edition .. and defend that position.

SavedByTheLord

The Bible is not 100% true .. and you know it .. so what up with that. You don't even know what Bible you are referring to as the one which is 100% true .. as we discovered when through this previously.

You were corrected on this previously .. unable to say which Bible was the 100% True Edition .. and defend that position.
Of course it is 100%
King James Bible.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I suspect many will know better than to try to counter delusional beliefs especially when that side wears blinkers.