• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The birth of the state of Israel and God's promise in the end times

The birth of Israel

• Total voters

Akivah

There's no Islamic texts supporting their sayings, so it's only their words which's meaningless.

So you do know that many Islamic authorities call the Jews non-human. This renders your statement "We don't call the Jews as non human, show me one if any", false.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
That's quite the Jewish experience you have there.

The quran mentioned 2 events, you mentioned the first one, the babylonian period.
What about the 2nd one ? does the return to Palestine in the 20th century regarded
as the 2nd return.

What do you think?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
So you do know that many Islamic authorities call the Jews non-human. This renders your statement "We don't call the Jews as non human, show me one if any", false.

I'm saying religious texts, authorities aren't Islamic texts.

Brian Schuh

Not only Israel is a state, but they will kick the Muslims off the Temple Mount and rebuild the Temple. The Sanhedrin will be reformed, the sacrifices reinstituted and Moshiach (Messiah) will reveal himself, and he will identify the Ten Lost Tribes and enforce the Seven Laws of Noah on the whole world under threat of guillotine. Sound farfetched? If it all happens, it will obviously be the will of God and not self fulfilled.