• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The birth of the state of Israel and God's promise in the end times

The birth of Israel

• Total voters

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Ask the Muslims who believe that hadith, not me.

The Muslims know the answer, why to ask them ?

I think Islamic texts were written by men too. You are basically acting like the pot calling the kettle black.

We don't call the Jews as non human, show me one if any

Well, since trees and stones haven't spoken yet...

You will also have to ask the Muslims who believe such things about that. Personally, I find the whole belief untenable and patently tribalistic.

The question is why Muslims didn't kill the Jews during the Islamic empire.
When you think about it wisely you 'll know then it's God business and not ours.

Flankerl

Also asking people on the street random questions about the Talmud is insane in itself as it has over 6000 pages.

As if anyone can actually recall over 6000 pages on the spot and identify false and true quotes.

Simply insane.

When did the Jews scattered and gathered once again ?
Please quote your source if possible.

In 538BCE the Babylonian Exile ended thanks to Cyrus the Great. Good guy btw. Would invite him over for Shabbat.

I don't see a relation between murdering and religion including Judaism.
Why you think peace will come with Judaism in the messianic period.

Probably because its a prophecy.

This is important , religious Jews wrong !!! ,how they could be wrong about Talmud?

So when was the last time you remembered a book with over 6000 pages entirely?

I believe the Quran has over 600 pages.

Quite the difference.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
The Muslims know the answer, why i have ask them ?

What is the answer according to you, then?

We don't call the Jews as non human, show me one if any

I never said you called them "non-human"; I said a lot of Muslims believed in anti-Semitic, hateful texts and therefore fall for inconsistency when they accuse the Talmud of "racism."

The question is why Muslims didn't kill the Jews during the Islamic empire.
When you think about it wisely you 'll know then it's God business and not ours.

So you believe that your god will someday authorize Muslims to kill all Jews. Of course, no Muslim wants this; it's just God's business and what he wants.

I don't know which is worse: the content of the hateful texts or the fact that so many people believe in and defend them.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
The scholars you disagree with quote the Qur'an and authentic hadiths to support their position, though. Does that mean they are wrong about the core texts of Islam?
Of course some of them claim that , some of them just make fatwas .

you know what , we Muslims fighting extremists , why not Jews too , and world ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
So when was the last time you remembered a book with over 6000 pages entirely?

I believe the Quran has over 600 pages.

Quite the difference.
Why you think they just remembered racist verses , they explained it in proudly way ?

What verses they supposed, they said instead ?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Of course some of them claim that , some of them just make fatwas .

Yes, they make fatwas based on their understanding of the Qur'an and hadiths. If they can be wrong about what the Qur'an and hadiths actually teach, why can't any Jewish scholars also be wrong about the Talmud and its teachings?

you know what , we Muslims fighting extremists , why not Jews too , and world ?

I beg to differ. The Muslim world is rife with homophobia, sexism, and religious discrimination (except for one or two religions besides Islam, which are Christianity and Judaism, and there aren't even that many Jews in Muslim countries anymore). There is opposition to terrorist organizations like ISIS and Al-Qaeda in the Muslim world, but there is also undeniable support from a lot of people for extremists like bin Laden. Let's also not forget that most conservative Muslims, of whom there are tens of millions, believe in things like stoning for adultery, lashing for premarital sex, and the death penalty for engaging in homosexual sex. If there is any religious group that needs to fight extremism far more than it currently does, it is Muslims.

Jews are generally far more secular than most Muslims. Christianity has also become a lot more liberalized than it used to be in most of the Western world. Compare that to the religious status quo of the Muslim world... well, let's just say there isn't much comparison to be made in the first place.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
In 538BCE the Babylonian Exile ended thanks to Cyrus the Great. Good guy btw. Would invite him over for Shabbat.

How they were gathered when the Babylonian Exile ended?
Were they scattered on earth and how they were gathered again to one specific land?
What kind of communication they used?

The quran didn't mention the Babylonian exile by word, if it's mentioned then we have to
agree it was an ancient event, but it didn't.

Probably because its a prophecy.

Does the prophecy say peace will come with Judaism?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yes, they make fatwas based on their understanding of the Qur'an and hadiths. If they can be wrong about what the Qur'an and hadiths actually teach, why can't any Jewish scholars also be wrong about the Talmud and its teachings?
I believe not all fatwas based on Quran and Hadith , just opinion .

I beg to differ. The Muslim world is rife with homophobia, sexism, and religious discrimination (except for one or two religions besides Islam, which are Christianity and Judaism, and there aren't even that many Jews in Muslim countries anymore). There is opposition to terrorist organizations like ISIS and Al-Qaeda in the Muslim world, but there is also undeniable support from a lot of people for extremists like bin Laden. Let's also not forget that most conservative Muslims, of whom there are tens of millions, believe in things like stoning for adultery, lashing for premarital sex, and the death penalty for engaging in homosexual sex. If there is any religious group that needs to fight extremism far more than it currently does, it is Muslims.

Jews are generally far more secular than most Muslims. Christianity has also become a lot more liberalized than it used to be in most of the Western world. Compare that to the religious status quo of the Muslim world... well, let's just say there isn't much comparison to be made in the first place.
There is extremists , I know we had more , we are fighting them and their ideology , because they had less extremists , so we suppose to be quiete ?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I believe not all fatwas based on Quran and Hadith , just opinion .

My point is that many of the scholars you disagree with quote the Qur'an and hadiths to support their fatwas. What makes them wrong and makes you right? And if you believe that they are wrong about the meaning of Islamic texts, why can't you believe that Jewish scholars can also be wrong about the meaning of the Talmud?

There is extremists , I know we had more , we are fighting them and their ideology , because they had less extremists , so we suppose to be quiete ?

So you are fighting homophobia and sexism in your country? How are you not in trouble right now, then?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
What is the answer according to you, then?

God didn't want Jews to die at that period of time.

I never said you called them "non-human"; I said a lot of Muslims believed in anti-Semitic, hateful texts and therefore fall for inconsistency when they accuse the Talmud of "racism."

Future events planned by God has nothing to do with racism, did you see Muslims fighting Jews every day hundreds
of years ago, if they did then how they lived side by side all that years long.

So you believe that your god will someday authorize Muslims to kill all Jews. Of course, no Muslim wants this; it's just God's business and what he wants.

Did Muslims want Israel to take over Jerusalem?
If it wasn't God's plan then it was a great coincidence, the same as humans evolved from (a Monkey like) animals.

I don't know which is worse: the content of the hateful texts or the fact that so many people believe in and defend them.

It isn't about to like or to hate , do you like to be an Egyptian or a Canadian or an Indian.
All is due to coincidences, whether you like it or not, God's plan according to the believers.

Flankerl

Why you think they just remembered racist verses , they explained it in proudly way ?

What verses they supposed, they said instead ?

So you can't remember 6000 pages. That's good, always important to be honest of ones capabilities.

Perhaps it sounded like something they knew? Again you expect them to remember the entire Talmud. Thats stupid.
Perhaps it even is in the Talmud, but what if it is part of a Discussion? Because that is part of the Talmud.

Which you know nothing about because you've never read it or even own parts of it. All you have are random quotes on the Internet and Video snippets.
That's not much.

How they were gathered when the Babylonian Exile ended?
Were they scattered on earth and how they were gathered again to one specific land?
What kind of communication they used?

The quran didn't mention the Babylonian exile by word, if it's mentioned then we have to
agree it was an ancient event, but it didn't.

The Babylonian Exile is named Babylonian Exile because they were Exiled in the Babylonian Empire.
And I guess they walked home. Some probably had means of transportation like Horses or Mules.
And they were sent home by Cyrus the Great. Again, cool dude.

Does the prophecy say peace will come with Judaism?

I see what you are trying to do there, its not going to work.

Yeshayahu 2:4
And he shall judge between the nations and reprove many peoples, and they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift the sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
My point is that many of the scholars you disagree with quote the Qur'an and hadiths to support their fatwas. What makes them wrong and makes you right? And if you believe that they are wrong about the meaning of Islamic texts, why can't you believe that Jewish scholars can also be wrong about the meaning of the Talmud?
for exemple : because they allowed killing innocents , God forbid kill innocents .

You did not anwser my question :

When some Jews admit racist teaching against non-Jews , should we be quiete ?

So you are fighting homophobia and sexism in your country? How are you not in trouble right now, then?
Most of Arab countries not allowing homosexual because , the regime is religious .

I disagree with homosexaul , how I suppose fighting for it ?

I am fighting against sexism .

Do you think is fair to compare racist teaching to homophobia ?

because racist teaching is touch billions of humans , since homophopia touch thousand or millions of humans (i don't know ) .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
So you can't remember 6000 pages. That's good, always important to be honest of ones capabilities.

Perhaps it sounded like something they knew? Again you expect them to remember the entire Talmud. Thats stupid.
Perhaps it even is in the Talmud, but what if it is part of a Discussion? Because that is part of the Talmud.

Which you know nothing about because you've never read it or even own parts of it. All you have are random quotes on the Internet and Video snippets.
That's not much.
They can't , nor me .

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The Babylonian Exile is named Babylonian Exile because they were Exiled in the Babylonian Empire.
And I guess they walked home. Some probably had means of transportation like Horses or Mules.
And they were sent home by Cyrus the Great. Again, cool dude.

When was the 2nd promise? the Babylonian Exile was the first.
The quran mentioned a 2nd event and the Jews will be superior,
i don't think it was about the Babylonian period, maybe the 1st
promise but not the one of the end times.

I see what you are trying to do there, its not going to work.

Yeshayahu 2:4
And he shall judge between the nations and reprove many peoples, and they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift the sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

How you know he'll be a Jew? why not a Christian, an Indian, a Muslim, an Atheist..etc ?

Flankerl

When was the 2nd promise? the Babylonian Exile was the first.
The quran mentioned a 2nd event and the Jews will be superior,
i don't think it was about the Babylonian period, maybe the 1st
promise but not the one of the end times.

How you know he'll be a Jew? why not a Christian, an Indian, a Muslim, an Atheist..etc ?

How about you read up on our Messianic Age? Might as well read the TaNaKh while you are at it.

Though I am sorry, there is no end battle or war. Everyone is just cool with each other. So no big climax with lots of explosions and dead unbelievers.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
How about you read up on our Messianic Age? Might as well read the TaNaKh while you are at it.

Though I am sorry, there is no end battle or war. Everyone is just cool with each other. So no big climax with lots of explosions and dead unbelievers.

That didn't answer my questions ?

Tumah

Veteran Member
No, some people dismiss the quotes quickly, some try to explain the context and some admit they don't know.

Some of the quotes are pure fabrication, some are isolated opinions which never established the normative view and some are legal pronouncements which have to be studied as functions of law. You really need to study a lot more because you seem to think that anyone saying that a line is "from the talmud" means that a) it is and b) it means what you think it means. The people in the video answer in a variety of ways. You take the ones you like.
I'll be honest, I don't get the feeling they are completely understanding what you're saying in some of your posts because of the language barrier.