• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The birth of the state of Israel and God's promise in the end times

The birth of Israel

• Total voters

rosends

they said they are serve us but we don't notice that .
IIRC he said also that THEY don't notice it because they don't see it as serving anyone.

How about the Talumd scripture , Jews are human and non Jews are not human , that they talking about in 19:52
It has to do with legal status and transmitting of spiritual states. There are different categories for the different applications of rules. The technical category of ben-adam is used textually to refer to one group which does not include non-Jews. It isn't a judgment about humanity but about the administration of a subtlety of Jewish law. This is why one should learn the talmud, not try to quote it out of context.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
No. It just says that Muslims will kill them one by one. Such an improvement from saying they aren't humans, isn't it?

Why a specific date for such event? why God didn't order Muhammed to do the job?

A lot of Muslims criticize the Talmud as "racist" and "intolerant" while forgetting, ignoring, or whitewashing the existence of Islamic texts like the one I posted.

What God says isn't the same as what people say?
If God said i'll destroy the whole world except the believers, does that mean Muslims are racists?
The Talmud is written by men and not words of God.

The hadith explicitly mentions that Muslims will kill all Jews—not specifically combatants—to the point where inanimate objects like trees and stones will supposedly help Muslims find Jews to kill them. If that's not a description of a genocide, I don't know what is.

Don't you think that Muslims were able to do that before a thousand year ago?
Why waiting for God's promise?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
You do realize that the video shows many people saying that t quotes are not from the talmud and that people don't accept them, right?
It's seems they were religious Jews (not ordinar) , they all agree on that .

That video suppose discuss the Talmud , so the interviewer ask them , they answser . how it's not from Talmud ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
IIRC he said also that THEY don't notice it because they don't see it as serving anyone.

It has to do with legal status and transmitting of spiritual states. There are different categories for the different applications of rules. The technical category of ben-adam is used textually to refer to one group which does not include non-Jews. It isn't a judgment about humanity but about the administration of a subtlety of Jewish law. This is why one should learn the talmud, not try to quote it out of context.
So why they quote these racist teaching from Talmud, instead of explain it ?

rosends

No, some people dismiss the quotes quickly, some try to explain the context and some admit they don't know.
That video suppose discuss the Talmud , so the interviewer ask them , they answser . how it's not from Talmud ?
Some of the quotes are pure fabrication, some are isolated opinions which never established the normative view and some are legal pronouncements which have to be studied as functions of law. You really need to study a lot more because you seem to think that anyone saying that a line is "from the talmud" means that a) it is and b) it means what you think it means. The people in the video answer in a variety of ways. You take the ones you like.

rosends

"they"? The guy who made the video quoted them. Watch the first guy who explains, and he isn't the only one. You are only hearing what you want to hear. I can't make you open your ears to the rest. Go on and believe the selection which supports what you already think. I can't fix you.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
No, some people dismiss the quotes quickly, some try to explain the context and some admit they don't know.

Some of the quotes are pure fabrication, some are isolated opinions which never established the normative view and some are legal pronouncements which have to be studied as functions of law. You really need to study a lot more because you seem to think that anyone saying that a line is "from the talmud" means that a) it is and b) it means what you think it means. The people in the video answer in a variety of ways. You take the ones you like.
The people in the video anwswer in variety ways ?

all agree on serving of non-Jews to Jews , and agree on non-Jews will become slaves .
which one was disagree with them or ask them to stop ?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Who said there is a need to be a Jew? Judaism certainly never said that.

You said that

((Actually, the belief is that in the future, all people will serve God and the non-Jews will clamor to become Jews. Nothing is said about being "non-humans" at that time.)) post 147

((Except that you invented how he thinks when you said that Jews think that non-Jews aren't human. If you think it is stupid that this Jew believes that in the future, all people will come to the Jew and ask to be taught about being a Jew because belief in God will spread around the world, then just say so.)) post 153

I believe that many people follow many of the noachide laws without trying and that common morality (against murder, for example) is something that people are OK with. So "no morals"? No, I never said that.

Then why the need for the noachide laws.

rosends

The people in the video anwswer in variety ways ?

all agree on serving of non-Jews to Jews , and agree on non-Jews will become slaves .
which one was disagree with them or ask them to stop ?
no, they didn't all agree on that. Watch 10:05 to 13:20 and show me where they agreed to your claim.

rosends

You said that

((Actually, the belief is that in the future, all people will serve God and the non-Jews will clamor to become Jews. Nothing is said about being "non-humans" at that time.)) post 147

((Except that you invented how he thinks when you said that Jews think that non-Jews aren't human. If you think it is stupid that this Jew believes that in the future, all people will come to the Jew and ask to be taught about being a Jew because belief in God will spread around the world, then just say so.)) post 153
Yes, in the future, people will WANT to be Jews. I never said that anyone would NEED to be a Jew. I hope you understand that difference.

Then why the need for the noachide laws.
Because there are other aspects of morality which aren't so natural and automatic.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
no, they didn't all agree on that. Watch 10:05 to 13:20 and show me where they agreed to your claim.

Ok after 10:05 a man said " I don't know " , "I don't know ", "I don't know "

after that man , a single woman , disagree !!

then the reporter decide to go the religious place check 13:18 , he met a group of religious Jews .

most of them are agree on :1- non-Jew serving Jews , 2-non-Jews will be slaves to Jews in future .

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Why a specific date for such event? why God didn't order Muhammed to do the job?

Ask the Muslims who believe that hadith, not me.

What God says isn't the same as what people say?
If God said i'll destroy the whole world except the believers, does that mean Muslims are racists?
The Talmud is written by men and not words of God.

I think Islamic texts were written by men too. You are basically acting like the pot calling the kettle black.

Don't you think that Muslims were able to do that before a thousand year ago?
Why waiting for God's promise?

Well, since trees and stones haven't spoken yet...

You will also have to ask the Muslims who believe such things about that. Personally, I find the whole belief untenable and patently tribalistic.

Flankerl

There is nothing great , expect releave the Talmud racist teaching .

Which you haven't read.

So much for that.

what I quote ?

that's your Talmud , and that your Jews whom speaking about .

And yet you ignore what all the other Jews said.
Most probably because they fit the narrative and your opinion.

So religious Jews can't be wrong about something? Good to know.

Well... have you read the entire passage in your Talmud?
No?
Then how do you know what the entire passage says?

You can of course write a message to the guy who made the Video and ask him.
He even says that he got these quotes sent to him by people. Which means that he hasn't checked them.

The first guy being asked even outright says that you can take any statement out of context and make it say whatever you want.

Which you won't understand. Except of course in one of the various Quran Threads where people do exactly the same with your holy book.
Then you are suddenly of the opinion that people shouldn't take quotes out of context.

Go figure.

rosends

Ok after 10:05 a man said " I don't know " , "I don't know ", "I don't know "

after that man , a single woman , disagree !!

then the reporter decide to go the religious place check 13:18 , he met a group of religious Jews .

most of them are agree on :1- non-Jew serving Jews , 2-non-Jews will be slaves to Jews in future .
wait...you just saw that two of the people didn't agree and then you still say "most agree"? Well, that's a step from your earlier statement of "all agree". Sigh.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
597BCE - 538BCE

70CE - Today

When did the Jews scattered and gathered once again ?
Please quote your source if possible.

Adorable.
If there is going to be peace there is obviously not going to be any murder. But hey I am not expecting you to understand that.

I don't see a relation between murdering and religion including Judaism.
Why you think peace will come with Judaism in the messianic period.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
wait...you just saw that two of the people didn't agree and then you still say "most agree"? Well, that's a step from your earlier statement of "all agree". Sigh.

That's other miseunderstood , most agree (in that group of relgious Jews) after 13:20

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
This is important , religious Jews wrong !!! ,how they could be wrong about Talmud?

Just like you believe that the Islamic scholars who support Syrian "rebels" are wrong about Islam. Why can't you apply the same standard to Judaism and Jews?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Just like you believe that the Islamic scholars who support Syrian "rebels" are wrong about Islam. Why can't you apply the same standard to Judaism and Jews?
because there is different between Talmud credit , and fatwas (opinion) credit, between Jews and Muslims

I mean :
The Jews sacred the Talmud , we the Muslims don't sacred the fatwas .
especialy extrem fatwas , we reject it .

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
because there is different between Talmud credit , and fatwas (opinion) credit, between Jews and Muslims

I mean :
The Jews sacred the Talmud , we the Muslims don't sacred the fatwas .

The scholars you disagree with quote the Qur'an and authentic hadiths to support their position, though. Does that mean they are wrong about the core texts of Islam?