• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The birth of the state of Israel and God's promise in the end times

The birth of Israel

• Total voters

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
So after all the websites about "Talmud Quotes" your kind of people are now even making such videos.

Its like you literally have no other hobbies.

But hey you are who you are. We've been over this in how many threads? And you probably still haven't read the Talmud, or even gone to the library to read up on the first Algerian citizenship law.
My kind people lol

Btw they are Jews , I am Muslim .

I am confused ,what you are trying to say : you are critic my "Talmud" or "their Talmud" ?

What's Algerian citizenship law said ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
If you say "I am skipped" then the word skipped must operate as a predicate adjective (think "I am sad" where "sad" modifies the subject of the sentence because it follows a linking verb). While there are rare instances in which "skipped" can serve as an adjective, this is not clearly one of them. So, no, "YOU" are not skipped. But you skipped (with skipped as the verb) entire chunks of this video in order to get to the point which you then misunderstand. Your English is not good enough for you to try and glean meaning from a video like this. You should try something simpler.
what I skipped ?

I said some Jews are agree with Talmud that said :
God made them so they will,serve the Jews , all the non-Jews that you see all around the world billions
they exist just for the Jew's benefit ...............

When the Messiah will come each one of us will have thousands , hunderds

this is the subtitle of video , where is the problem ?

rosends

what I skipped ?

I said some Jews are agree with Talmud that said :
God made them so they will,serve the Jews , all the non-Jews that you see all around the world billions
they exist just for the Jew's benefit ...............

When the Messiah will come each one of us will have thousands , hunderds

this is the subtitle of video , where is the problem ?
You are taking the talmudic statement of what people will willingly do in a future messianic age according to one opinion in the talmud and saying that it supports your claim that, "gentiles were made just to serve the Jews." The two don't go together except in your mind. When you show a video in which a number of false claims are rejected repeatedly by Jews (the part you skipped) and you focus on someone saying that he accepts the talmudic view of the future messianic age and then you draw a conclusion about present day attitudes from that, then you are inventing a world to justify your own hatred.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You are taking the talmudic statement of what people will willingly do in a future messianic age according to one opinion in the talmud and saying that it supports your claim that, "gentiles were made just to serve the Jews." The two don't go together except in your mind. When you show a video in which a number of false claims are rejected repeatedly by Jews (the part you skipped) and you focus on someone saying that he accepts the talmudic view of the future messianic age and then you draw a conclusion about present day attitudes from that, then you are inventing a world to justify your own hatred.
What is that Talmud verse that they use (reference) , how do you know it's about future not present (all time)

So really you believe in future the humans will serve the Jews , and Jews will had 1000 or 100 slaves (from other religions)

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
What is that Talmud verse that they use (reference) , how do you know it's about future not present (all time)

So really you believe in future the humans will serve the Jews , and Jews will had 1000 or 100 slaves (from other religions)

You said humans :D, the gentile aren't humans, you forgot that at the future
messianic age the real humans will be the Jews.;)
Today maybe all of us humans, but the non-Jews will converted to non-humans at the future messianic age.

Last edited:

rosends

You mean how do I know besides that the people in your video say it explicitly at 17:16? So it is enough that the people in the video say 1 thing and you are convinced, but when they say other things, you don't believe it?

I will try to look up the citation, but you might want to read the prophecies of Zechariah 8:23.

rosends

You said humans :D, the gentile aren't humans, you forgot that at the future
messianic age the real humans will be the Jews.;)
Today maybe all of us humans, but the non-Jews will converted to non-humans at the future messianic age.
Actually, the belief is that in the future, all people will serve God and the non-Jews will clamor to become Jews. Nothing is said about being "non-humans" at that time.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Actually, the belief is that in the future, all people will serve God and the non-Jews will clamor to become Jews. Nothing is said about being "non-humans" at that time.

I don't know, but that stupid Jew in the video was saying every Jew will have hundreds of slaves.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You mean how do I know besides that the people in your video say it explicitly at 17:16? So it is enough that the people in the video say 1 thing and you are convinced, but when they say other things, you don't believe it?

I will try to look up the citation, but you might want to read the prophecies of Zechariah 8:23.
Please try to understand my point , I said some Jews believe in that , so you are disagree with them ,as I understand about present , but you agree with them about future ?

rosends

Please try to understand my point , I said some Jews believe in that , so you are disagree with them ,as I understand about present , but you agree with them about future ?
Actually, you said many Jews, not some, and you claimed it was about the present. So are you changing your claims?

rosends

Any Jew think this way i'll regard him as a stupid one.
Do you think he was the only one thinking so?
Except that you invented how he thinks when you said that Jews think that non-Jews aren't human. If you think it is stupid that this Jew believes that in the future, all people will come to the Jew and ask to be taught about being a Jew because belief in God will spread around the world, then just say so.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Except that you invented how he thinks when you said that Jews think that non-Jews aren't human. If you think it is stupid that this Jew believes that in the future, all people will come to the Jew and ask to be taught about being a Jew because belief in God will spread around the world, then just say so.

And what about the ones who refuse to be a Jew, how will be treated ?

Flankerl

When did the Jews scatter on earth

Two times. Oups. :eek:

My kind people lol

Btw they are Jews , I am Muslim .

I am confused ,what you are trying to say : you are critic my "Talmud" or "their Talmud" ?

What's Algerian citizenship law said ?

Have you read the Talmud already? Yes or No.
Quite easy to answer. And no, picked quotes from the Internet don't count as "read the Talmud".

If you don't know what it said then you pretty much answered my question. Thanks.
Pretty much figured you would never investigate a former law of your country.

And what about the ones who refuse to be a Jew, how will be treated ?

You might as well ask how the murderers will feel about there not being any murder in the Messianic Age. Makes about as much sense.

Its amazing that quote mining can be done to both books and videos.

Though its especially funny when its done by people who actually post the video in question.

rosends

Its amazing that quote mining can be done to both books and videos.

Though its especially funny when its done by people who actually post the video in question.
I enjoyed how often in the video the person being interviewed stated that either the claim was wrong or that it needed to be explained. People didn't just sign off on it as being accurate, current and followed. But that doesn't help the haters...

Flankerl

Its just quote mining. The user in question in return whine when its done to their own holy book.

And yes there is a word for that sort of behaviour.