• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Coronation of Christian King Charles III

Zwing

The True Elohim/God is Everything that exists Being Omni.
This is simply a statement of theistic Advaita.
Satan/Devil is Elohim/God in its Lowest Flesh Form.
This contradicts my understanding of Christian doctrine, in which Satan/Lucifer is a spiritual being. In reality, I don’t even think that Satan, an archaic Hebrew concept, and Lucifer, an early Medieval Latin/Christian concept of the “fallen angel” (not sure, but is this Lucifer not originally from Dante Alighieri?), are the same, but rather have been unnaturally conflated in Christian doctrine.
@Zwing Your belief that Sinners, such as, Pedophile Child Abusers should be protected by Elohim/God is the same Belief Held by the Universal Roman Catholic Church. Pedophile Roman Catholic Priests are Protected by the Universal Church. Do you agree with the Universal Church's Protection of Pedophile Priests?
I don’t remember mentioning pedophiles, but since you mention that as an example, in my estimation if there is a just God which is responsible for the creation of all men, then pedophiles are certainly deserving of that God’s protection. Pedophiles are mentally ill people; should we think that mental illness disqualifies a person from God’s love and protection?

You say that it is God’s will that I am a “heathen atheist”. I wouldn’t know, because God never deigned to tell me his will, or any thing else for that matter, which is certainly why I am a heathen atheist today, by my own will.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

This is simply a statement of theistic Advaita.
It is Elohim's/God's Statement because Elohim/God Created All the Religions. There is Truth to be found in Every Religion. I Am Holy Scripture/Bible Centered and have not studied Advaita.

This contradicts my understanding of Christian doctrine, in which Satan/Lucifer is a spiritual being. In reality, I don’t even think that Satan, an archaic Hebrew concept, and Lucifer, an early Medieval Latin/Christian concept of the “fallen angel” (not sure, but is this Lucifer not originally from Dante Alighieri?), are the same, but rather have been unnaturally conflated in Christian doctrine.
Satan/Devil is in the Holy Scriptures/Bible.

I don’t remember mentioning pedophiles, but since you mention that as an example, in my estimation if there is a just God which is responsible for the creation of all men, then pedophiles are certainly deserving of that God’s protection. Pedophiles are mentally ill people; should we think that mental illness disqualifies a person from God’s love and protection?
@Zwing Do you understand what you are saying? Are you saying that you agree with the Universal Roman Catholic Church's Protection of Pedophile Priests? Given that the Universal Roman Catholic Church Protects their Pedophile Priests, how are Children Protected from Abuse? Pedophiles are Sick Evil Satanists that should be Punished for their Wrongdoing with the Death Penalty.

Coker v. Georgia

Coker v. Georgia, 433 U.S. 584 (1977), held that the death penalty for rape of an adult woman was grossly disproportionate and excessive punishment, and therefore unconstitutional under the Eighth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.[1] A few states continued to have child rape statutes that authorized the death penalty. In Kennedy v. Louisiana (2008), the court expanded Coker, ruling that the death penalty is unconstitutional in all cases that do not involve homicide or crimes against the State.

You say that it is God’s will that I am a “heathen atheist”. I wouldn’t know, because God never deigned to tell me his will, or any thing else for that matter, which is certainly why I am a heathen atheist today, by my own will.
The Roman Catholic Religion that you practised did Not Really make you Believe in Elohim/God.

Last edited:

Zwing

@Zwing Do you understand what you are saying? Are you saying that you agree with the Universal Roman Catholic Church's Protection of Pedophile Priests?
No.
Given that the Universal Roman Catholic Church Protects their Pedophile Priests, how are Children Protected from Abuse?
By their parents, one would think.
Pedophiles are Sick…
Yes.
…Evil Satanists…
No, and no.
…that should be Punished for their Wrongdoing with the Death Penalty.
I disagree. The issue of pedophilia seems to resound within your mind, engendering strong emotion. I don’t know how the mental illness of pedophilia might be best dealt with, but I don’t think that pedophiles should be killed. As for the Catholic Church, it should obviously not enable mentally ill priests to enact pedophilic fantasies; a statement of what they should do would require some reflection. I do believe that if the Omni God of Christian understanding were to hypothetically exist, then it certainly loves the pedophile, the murderer, the rapist, and the killer-cannibal as much as it does you or I. I think this because John 3:16, that most concise Christian statement of God’s love, seems to indicate that as the character of the Christian God’s love.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

By their parents, one would think.
The point is that Roman Catholic Pedophile Priests are Protected by the Universal Church allowing them to Continue Abusing Children. It appears that Parents are part of the Pedophile Abuse of their own children:

Have you seen the movie Doubt?

Doubt - Meryl Streep and Viola Davis

"...Do You Know what you are Saying?..."

I disagree. The issue of pedophilia seems to resound within your mind, engendering strong emotion. I don’t know how the mental illness of pedophilia might be best dealt with, but I don’t think that pedophiles should be killed. As for the Catholic Church, it should obviously not enable mentally ill priests to enact pedophilic fantasies; a statement of what they should do would require some reflection. I do believe that if the Omni God of Christian understanding were to hypothetically exist, then it certainly loves the pedophile, the murderer, the rapist, and the killer-cannibal as much as it does you or I. I think this because John 3:16, that most concise Christian statement of God’s love, seems to indicate that as the character of the Christian God’s love.
That's how it appears to you. My position on the Death Penalty for Pedophiles is called Ultra Extreme Christian Moral Conservatism.

The Abuse of Children is an Integral Part of the World. Roman Catholic Pedophile Priests are Actually Inverted Cross Practitioners practising their Preisthood. Only in the Perverted Sick Mind Serial Adulterers, Pedophiles, Child Abusers, Serial Killers and Rapists should be Loved and Protected. This Sick Perverted Mind is the Way of the World.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H26878%2C_Berlin%2C_Neujahrsempfang_in_der_neuen_Reichskanzlei.jpg

This is the fruitage of the Catholic church - Jordan Maxwell

Last edited:

Zwing

The point is that Roman Catholic Pedophile Priests are Protected by the Universal Church allowing them to Continue Abusing Children.
I agree that the Church hierarchy should have forbidden those priests from public ministry, and probably ordered them to a monastic order, but beyond that what should we expect from the Church? I do not think that the Church should have remanded them to the state justice system, but then I hate the state and would prefer for it to disappear… The state simply f#<ks everything up, including the private lives of individuals.
It appears that Parents are part of the Pedophile Abuse of their own children…
My point exactly. Children should remain under the exclusive influence of their families (and as always, by “family” I mean “lineage”) until they reach majority, as with all the other mammals. “Close to the bosom”, as it were. This pertains, as well, schooling and religious observance.
My position on the Death Penalty for Pedophiles is called Ultra Extreme Christian Moral Conservatism.
Just so. It is very extreme.

Elihoenai

I agree that the Church hierarchy should have forbidden those priests from public ministry, and probably ordered them to a monastic order, but beyond that what should we expect from the Church? I do not think that the Church should have remanded them to the state justice system, but then I hate the state and would prefer for it to disappear… The state simply f#<ks everything up, including the private lives of individuals.
I'm saying that Roman Catholic Pedophile Priests are part of the Branch of the Universal Church Practising the Inverted Cross. and, therefore, Protected by said Church.

Francoist Spain National Roman Catholicism
francohearsmass.jpg

“Adolf Hitler, son of the Catholic Church, died while defending Christianity. It is therefore understandable that words cannot be found to lament over his death, when so many were found to exalt his life. Over his mortal remains stands his victorious moral figure. With the palm of the martyr, God gives Hitler the laurels of Victory.” - Attributed to General Franco

My point exactly. Children should remain under the exclusive influence of their families (and as always, by “family” I mean “lineage”) until they reach majority, as with all the other mammals. “Close to the bosom”, as it were. This pertains, as well, schooling and religious observance.
Parents Abuse their Children. In the World every Child is Abused to a lesser or greater extent. In the World there is Systematic Abuse of Children.

Just so. It is very extreme.
My position on the Death Penalty for Pedophiles is Not as Extreme as the Justice meted out by the Character "Jessica "Jess" Cobb" in the movie Secret in Their Eyes. Have you seen the movie Secret in Their Eyes? Am I the only member on these forums that can learn from movies? Movies reflect Real Life and Reveal the Thoughts of Men/Women.

Secret in Their Eyes Movie CLIP - I Found Him (2015) - Julia Roberts, Chiwetel Ejiofor Thriller HD

Last edited:

Zwing

I'm saying that Roman Catholic Pedophile Priests are part of the Branch of the Universal Church Practising the Inverted Cross. and, therefore, Protected by said Church.
I was raised Catholic, and I never saw an “inverted cross” symbol in any church building. I’m not sure what you mean by this, which is obviously a reference to some sort of supposed practical orientation.

Don’t understand what the reference to Hitler and Spain might mean, or how it might be related to your “inverted cross” Catholicism; seems to be an example of “syncretism in conspiracy theorization”.
Parents Abuse their Children. In the World every Child is Abused to a lesser or greater extent. In the World there is Systematic Abuse of Children.
This is not true, appearing absurdly paranoiac, I am sorry to say. You shouldn’t say such things, as it sows unwarranted paranoia in our already overly paranoid western societies.

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
I was raised Catholic, and I never saw an “inverted cross” symbol in any church building. I’m not sure what you mean by this, which is obviously a reference to some sort of supposed practical orientation.

Don’t understand what the reference to Hitler and Spain might mean, or how it might be related to your “inverted cross” Catholicism; seems to be an example of “syncretism in conspiracy theorization”.

This is not true, appearing absurdly paranoiac, I am sorry to say. You shouldn’t say such things, as it sows unwarranted paranoia in our already overly paranoid western societies.
I admire your patience, but all this smells medical to me. :(

Elihoenai

You are Demonstrating that Heathen Atheists are Immoral and Shallow.

@Zwing Your Cooperation with showing Readers of this thread why Elohim/God Did Not Protect you is Much Appreciated.

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe at one time the criteria was that the King or Queen had to be protestant. Charles has inferred that as King he is responsible for all the religions in England. In these times there are bound to be a significant number of Muslims and Hindus in the empire. However I believe the King is still the titular head of the Church of England. I can't imagine someone from another religion holding that title.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Some valid points here. Also, apparently only 9% of us Brits "care a great deal" about the coronation while 64% of us "don’t care very much or care at all".

I believe the 9% might also be those who care whether he is Christian or not.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

The inverted cross is a real thing, though pretty niche. It's St. Peter's Cross:

According to the legend, when Peter was to be crucified, he asked that they hang him upside down because he didn't think he was worthy to be executed in the same manner as Jesus.

Since the Catholic Church holds that the Pope is the successor to Peter, the Vatican has occasionally used St. Peter's Cross in the symbology of popes.

Zwing

However I believe the King is still the titular head of the Church of England. I can't imagine someone from another religion holding that title.
I can, as I think there is a misinterpretation of Henry VIIIths essential assertion and message to the Vatican, which was not that he was to be simply the ultimate authority of only the “Church of England”, but rather that he was the ultimate authority over every institution having a presence within, and every person living within his realm. Henry seemed to be saying, in an assertion of temporal over spiritual power, that his authority within his realm was absolute, unshared, and universal…that he was master of all things there. If, then, there were to be a Catholic king in the future, then he, in like manner, would be seen as having the same unlimited authority. Of course, Oliver Cromwell et. al. have ensured that Henry’s point is now moot, as the King of England no longer wields absolute authority, but rather for good or bad, Parliament does.

Last edited: