• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Coronation of Christian King Charles III

Zwing

From a Christian Gnostic Perspective Roman Catholicism is Heathen/Pagan Atheistic Religion given its Fleshly Nature.
Gnosticism is nonsense, since no human being has ever had any firsthand experience of “God”, which, in any case, appears to be non-existent. These people simply misinterpret mental phenomena. Do you know what a mental phenomenon which is not shared by more than one person is called? Hallucination.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Genesis 17:11-25

11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

You appear to be Ignorant. Muslims and Jews get Circumcised as a Token/Sign of their Fleshly Religion, as Elohim/God Commanded them. Remember that Muslim Men are Promised 72 Virgins in Paradise. In Judaism Sex on the Sabbath day is Mitzvah. Are you aware that Jews are looking forward to the Return of Animal Sacrifice?

Circumcision

"...Circumcision is one of the world's most common and oldest medical procedures.[1] Prophylactic usage originated in England during the 1850s, becoming established as a way to prevent sexually transmitted infections.[28][29] Beyond use as a prophylactic or treatment option in healthcare, circumcision plays a major role in many of the world's cultures and religions, most prominently Judaism and Islam...."

Ancient Animal Sacrifice Ritual Makes a Modern Comeback

Jews recreate biblical Passover sacrifice
None of this has anything at all to do with the previous poster's text that Christianity is the only monotheistic faith that assumes God has flesh. I think you must have misread the post.

Zwing

None of this has anything at all to do with the previous poster's text that Christianity is the only monotheistic faith that assumes God has flesh.
…and actually, the Christian doctrine of a God with a fleshly aspect would not appear to have much bearing upon the O.P., which has as its subject the relation of the British monarchy to Christianity. How did we get here? I can’t seem to remember.

IndigoChild5559

…and actually, the Christian doctrine of a God with a fleshly aspect would not appear to have much bearing upon the O.P., which has as its subject the relation of the British monarchy to Christianity. How did we get here? I can’t seem to remember.
It's like when you played telephone as a kid, and some of your friends intentionally cheated and made something up to repeat.

Zwing

It's like when you played telephone as a kid, and some of your friends intentionally cheated and made something up to repeat.
Except in this particular case, the friend who “made something up” is the one who started the game and invented the original message!

Elihoenai

Gnosticism is nonsense, since no human being has ever had any firsthand experience of “God”, which, in any case, appears to be non-existent. These people simply misinterpret mental phenomena. Do you know what a mental phenomenon which is not shared by more than one person is called? Hallucination.
What you have Written is the Belief of Heathen Atheists on these Forums. You have Affirmed in your profile that you are an Heathen Atheist: Zwing

Elihoenai

None of this has anything at all to do with the previous poster's text that Christianity is the only monotheistic faith that assumes God has flesh. I think you must have misread the post.
I Affirmed in post #383 that Christianity, Islam and Judaism are Pagan and that Paganism is Elohim/God Flesh: The Coronation of Christian King Charles III

Apparently, Judaism is Liberal about Sex even to the point of declaring Sex on the Sabbath Mitzvah (Commandment) and Sanctioning Birth Control:

Issues in Jewish Ethics: “Kosher” Sex

Editor's Note: This page addresses issues of Jewish law that may not be appropriate for younger readers. In places, it discusses sexual behavior in plain and frank terms. Please exercise appropriate discretion. This article is written from an Orthodox perspective on the topic.

"Kosher" Sex

Muslims Worship the Kaaba Black Stone with Much Greater Fervour than Christians Worship a Carved Image of Jesus on the Cross:

Struggle to touch Hajr e Aswad Black Stone kaaba

kabe hacerulesvet i ziyaret insanlar için büyük çaba harcıyor

Christianity, Judaism and Islam are cut from the Same Earthly Cloth For Elohim's/God's Earthly Kingdom. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are controlled by the Universal Roman Catholic Church that Elohim/God has given Dominion over the Earth.

Elohim/God is Flesh, Soul and Spirit. The True Elohim/God is Everything that Exists.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

I Affirmed in post #383 that Christianity, Islam and Judaism are Pagan and that Paganism is Elohim/God Flesh: The Coronation of Christian King Charles III

Apparently, Judaism is Liberal about Sex even to the point of declaring Sex on the Sabbath Mitzvah (Commandment) and Sanctioning Birth Control:

Issues in Jewish Ethics: “Kosher” Sex

Editor's Note: This page addresses issues of Jewish law that may not be appropriate for younger readers. In places, it discusses sexual behavior in plain and frank terms. Please exercise appropriate discretion. This article is written from an Orthodox perspective on the topic.

"Kosher" Sex

Muslims Worship the Kaaba Black Stone with Much Greater Fervour than Christians Worship a Carved Image of Jesus on the Cross:

Struggle to touch Hajr e Aswad Black Stone kaaba

kabe hacerulesvet i ziyaret insanlar için büyük çaba harcıyor

Christianity, Judaism and Islam are cut from the Same Earthly Cloth For Elohim's/God's Earthly Kingdom. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are controlled by the Universal Roman Catholic Church that Elohim/God has given Dominion over the Earth.

Elohim/God is Flesh, Soul and Spirit. The True Elohim/God is Everything that Exists.
Not sure why you directed this to me. It doesn't reply to what I wrote. This is the second time you have quoted someone and then given a reply that has no relationship to what they said. It makes me wonder about your ability to carry on a conversation.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

You really can't know that in the strong sense. But if you think you can, make the case.

Zwing

Not sure why you directed this to me.
God must have told him that my next statement was going to be, “Say, Elo…SSSHHH, now…I personally prefer to have sex on the roof of the house, especially as opposed to having it on the Sabbath…how about you?”

EDIT: After his remonstrations against sex on the Sabbath, I guess I have my answer!

Last edited:

Zwing

Why, thank you…I’m honored! Me, and Bertrand Russell, and Mr. Dawkins, Dan Dennett…you know, all the really smart people! ;)
:speaknoevil: “Hey, @Elohaenai, keep it a secret, but I’m not really an atheist…I just pretend so that I can look smart, and maybe someday get a job in academia without having to disguise myself as Groucho Marx.” :speaknoevil:

My academic uniform back when I was a theist:

1684923954299.jpeg

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

What you have Written is the Belief of Heathen Atheists on these Forums. You have Affirmed in your profile that you are an Heathen Atheist: Zwing
Is there a reason you have to be so insulting and call them "heathen" atheists? Why not be kind and simply call them atheists? I just don't understand the need to be mean.

Elihoenai

Not sure why you directed this to me. It doesn't reply to what I wrote. This is the second time you have quoted someone and then given a reply that has no relationship to what they said. It makes me wonder about your ability to carry on a conversation.
Job 19:26

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

It appears that you are trying to Assert that those practicing Judaism are Better than those practising Christianity because they are Less Fleshly. I Am Asserting the point that Christianity, Judaism and Islam are the Same Fleshy Left-Hand Path Religions that Elohim/God Created for his Earthly Kingdom. Jews or Muslims are Not Better than Christians.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Why, thank you…I’m honored! Me, and Bertrand Russell, and Rich Dawkins, Steve Gould, Dan Dennett…you know, all the really smart and intellectually courageous people! ;)
That makes you an Ultra Extremist Heathen Atheist. You keep being Courageous and Totally Devoted/Committed, as this is Superior to Half-Hearted/Half-Baked Beliefs.

Your Heathen Atheist Beliefs is a Reaction to False Exoteric Religion. True Religion is Esoteric/Secret.

I Am Ultra Extremist Celibate and Non-Violent Christian Gnostic.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Job 19:26

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

It appears that you are trying to Assert that those practicing Judaism are Better than those practising Christianity because they are Less Fleshly. I Am Asserting the point that Christianity, Judaism and Islam are the Same Fleshy Left-Hand Path Religions that Elohim/God Created for his Earthly Kingdom. Jews or Muslims are Not Better than Christians.
Okay sir, I'm getting tired of you quoting things and then making replies that have no relationship of what you've said. Clearly, you have problems with thinking clearly, and are not able to carry on a sensible conversation. You are probably a very nice person, but I dont' see how we can talk. Be well.