• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Debate of God.

Daviso452

Boy Genius
Then the universe itself is supernatural.

That's why some people refer to that special "force" as the cosmos.

Why must something be supernatural to be infinite?

To what "force are you referring to?

You do realize "the cosmos" is a pretty vague word that has been used in many different ways, right?

idav

Being
Premium Member
News flash, energy can't be destroyed or created, therefore by logic and science law, there HAD to be a supernatural "creator.

Bye atheists.
Your if then statement does not follow. If energy cannot be created then it does not need a creator and trying to bring in supernatural forces does not help the argument.

Your if then statement does not follow. If energy cannot be created then it does not need a creator and trying to bring in supernatural forces does not help the argument.

"Your if then statement does not follow. " ....what?

If energy cannot be created, (because currently it can't) , then it does not need a creator? BUT WE LIVE! Therefore it obviously HAD to have a supernatural creator...I can't understand what's so hard to comprehend about this.

outhouse

Atheistically
...I can't understand what's so hard to comprehend about this.

because its all faith and imagination, no real substance and not observable and never any evisence of such ever.

idav

Being
Premium Member
"Your if then statement does not follow. " ....what?

If energy cannot be created, (because currently it can't) , then it does not need a creator? BUT WE LIVE! Therefore it obviously HAD to have a supernatural creator...I can't understand what's so hard to comprehend about this.
Can't be created = No need for creator. Which is when you bring in a need for supernatural.

because its all faith and imagination, no real substance and not observable and never any evisence of such ever.

It's "all faith"? So following the law of science, energy can't be created, and saying it makes sense that since it cannot be created , yet we are still here, there had to be something supernatural? Um, no faith in there, just common sense.

Can't be created = No need for creator. Which is when you bring in a need for supernatural.

Supernatural in this case would be logical, and perhaps in the future it is something natural, we just need more knowledge to be SURE, but for now, we still need faith, and guess what, it makes our lives better.

At least it does mine, I feel satisfied with my beliefs, obviously you don't if you are a member of a religious forum, i just joined to refine my religion.

Sucks to be you :p

Once you feel satisfied, youll see why life can be so glorious.

Trolls.

/logout

I feel satisfied, it's so sad that atheists dont, and that they live a rather hopeless life, they should all be criminals and have no ethics because they think they will never face consequences after they die...

If hell exists....SUCK TO BE THEM!

Bye.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Supernatural in this case would be logical, and perhaps in the future it is something natural, we just need more knowledge to be SURE, but for now, we still need faith, and guess what, it makes our lives better.
I know all of this but no reason to call anything supernatural if you think it is actually natural. Not created also means it doesn't need a cause and no cause, again, means no need for creation.

At least it does mine, I feel satisfied with my beliefs, obviously you don't if you are a member of a religious forum, i just joined to refine my religion.

Sucks to be you :p

Once you feel satisfied, youll see why life can be so glorious.
No need to assume my motives for being in this forum. People go where they are welcome and I have no reason to feel bad about my journey.

Tiberius

Trolls.

/logout

I feel satisfied, it's so sad that atheists dont, and that they live a rather hopeless life, they should all be criminals and have no ethics because they think they will never face consequences after they die...

Bye.

Oh my god, you really think this?

First of all, we don't think we will face consequences after we die, we think we will face consequences while we are still alive. Be it from the law or our own sense of right and wrong. Guilty conscience.

And secondly, are you actually suggesting that if you lost your faith in god that you'd be a thief and a criminal? What does that say about what sort of person you really are?

First of all, we don't think we will face consequences after we die, we think we will face consequences while we are still alive. Be it from the law or our own sense of right and wrong. Guilty conscience.

And secondly, are you actually suggesting that if you lost your faith in god that you'd be a thief and a criminal? What does that say about what sort of person you really are?

If you are smart, and can get away with crimes, and dont care about an afterlife because u dont think tehre will be one, whats stopping you? youve got nothing to lose and much to gain, if youre "smart"

Heathen Hammer

Nope, you're still wrong
Trolls.

/logout

Bye.
Christians putting responsibility for their sins off on Jesus is the definition of 'never having to face their consequences'. Just saying.

And you don't belief anything will happen, kay'

you die. oops i was wrong....OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT