• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Democrats are in trouble because of the Supreme Court nomination

Mox

Dr Green Fingers
I feel sorry for anyone living in the US right now, with an abject narcissistic retard in charge. The Democrats might be worried about supreme court nominations, but it's their (US) inadvisable system, of allowing the executive, ie Moron in chief Trump, to nominate 'his' people to the very highest judicial positions. Only a fully independant judiciary can deliver true equitable justice. Free from the executive government's control.

However it's not the Democrats caught between a rock and hard place, everyone in the US will suffer if Trump has his goons/sycophants/fellow nazis in the Supreme court undermine democracy and human rights. With their judgements.

The only people who might temporarily benefit from Trump's presidency are Israeli religious extremists, The UAE and Saudi Arabian governments, US far right nationalist religious bigots and Vladimir Putin. Of course.

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I feel sorry for anyone living in the US right now, with an abject narcissistic retard in charge. The Democrats might be worried about supreme court nominations, but it's their (US) inadvisable system, of allowing the executive, ie Moron in chief Trump, to nominate 'his' people to the very highest judicial positions. Only a fully independant judiciary can deliver true equitable justice. Free from the executive government's control.

However it's not the Democrats caught between a rock and hard place, everyone in the US will suffer if Trump has his goons/sycophants/fellow nazis in the Supreme court undermine democracy and human rights. With their judgements.

The only people who might temporarily benefit from Trump's presidency are Israeli religious extremists, The UAE and Saudi Arabian governments and US far right nationalist religious bigots.

Just curious, did you feel the same way when Obama (or any other President in our history) nominated his Supreme Court Justice choices?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just curious, did you feel the same way when Obama (or any other President in our history) nominated his Supreme Court Justice choices?
Dimwitted foolish drinker of diseased goat blood sausage smoothies!
Democrats are highly intelligent, highly educated, & pure of thought.
Republicans are low, uneducated, mouth breathing destroyers of western civilization.
So there's no need to consider issues or qualifications of nominees.

Caution:
There's a wee bit'o sarcasm in the above.

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
Republicans are low, uneducated, mouth breathing destroyers of western civilization.
We finally agree on something.

Studies prove you correct.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Dimwitted foolish drinker of diseased goat blood sausage!

Caution:
There's a wee bit'o sarcasm in the above.

PFFBT (slaps forehead) what was I thinking..

tytlyf

Not Religious
Studies....those things are always proving everything under the Sun.
Not only studies proving you right when it comes to the majority of both parties. I'm also taking the word of conservatives as well. Conservatives hate the education system and legislate to ban critical thinking. Rush Limbaugh (conservative messiah), calls the education system "liberal indoctrination camps." Always on about "High Screwel (school)."

So why do the intellectual leaders of the conservative base demonize the education system? Studies show the more educated a person is, the less likely they'll vote republican. (propaganda doesn't work on critical thinking people as much)

So I think you're correct when you say Democrats are the educated party and Republicans are the uneducated party. When you look at the numbers, you have a winner.

Even Trump loves the uneducated. Clearly we agree.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not only studies proving you right when it comes to the majority of both parties. I'm also taking the word of conservatives as well. Conservatives hate the education system and legislate to ban critical thinking. Rush Limbaugh (conservative messiah), calls the education system "liberal indoctrination camps." Always on about "High Screwel (school)."

So why do the intellectual leaders of the conservative base demonize the education system? Studies show the more educated a person is, the less likely they'll vote republican. (propaganda doesn't work on critical thinking people as much)

So I think you're correct when you say Democrats are the educated party and Republicans are the uneducated party. When you look at the numbers, you have a winner.

Even Trump loves the uneducated. Clearly we agree.

We unedumacated Trump voters must rely upon
professorial types like you to show us the way.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
They're called "meta-studies".

Ah, just like the red-headed boy in Star Trek: "Study, study, study -- or bonk-bonk, bad kid!"

hqdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rSIXFlOPeH4/hqdefault.jpg